One of the Best Games of 2012: Action- TouchArcade
Pocket Tactics' 2012 Action Game of the Year!
"The tortured, veiny world the art conjures and the surreal music it uses to bolster its paranoid sci-fi vibe are both riveting aspects that suck you into a surreal universe and doesn't let go."
8/10 Edge Magazine!
"God Of Blades enhances its glorious alien bloodshed with lavish presentation that blends the pulp sensibilities of paperback fantasy novels with the bizarre visions found on prog rock album covers."
A love-song to pulp fantasy tales of yore, 70s synth-prog-landscape oddities, and forgotten places, God of Blades is a gorgeous, visceral sidescrolling physics-based sword-fighting adventure.
See the trailer at http://www.whitewhalegames.com
Praise for God of Blades:
“Cripes. So many reasons to like this. The pulpy sci fi narrative, the prog rock lettering and album art backdrops, the spectral swordsmen and the fearsome sense of connection. God of Blades is pretty much glorious, basically.” - Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc.
“...we were reminded of Shadow of the Beast for some reason – probably because of the music and the setting... that’s a very good thing.”- Chris Priestman, IndieGameMag
“The White Whale Games crew has gone above and beyond demonstrating their devotion to stories and literature, and [Loreseeker] is one of the most creative and brilliant ways they could have possibly conceived to get people to go to those incredible repositories of human knowledge known as libraries.” - Brad Hilderbrand, Gamezebo
“God of Blades is dripping with style” - Jim Squires, Gamezebo
The dead king rises! Become a spectral warrior who has returned to defend his planet against a rampaging doom-cult and the devouring touch of the cosmic horrors they serve. Wrenching this world from the grasp of oblivion, the Nameless King wields phantom blades forged from the legends and heritage of a dying world.
Raise your blade, and rush into the darkness!
BATTLE ACROSS AN ALIEN WORLD
- 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
- Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
WIELD A GODLIKE ARSENAL
- An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
- Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS
- Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
- Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
- Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD, CHALLENGE THE DARKNESS
- Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
IMPORTANT: If your phone has Adreno 2xx GPU (Samsung Galaxy S3 in USA/CAN only, international version is fine), please do not purchase this game as it will not run smoothly on your device. The game is optimized for Android devices with PowerVR SXG530+ and Mali400+ GPUs.
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution is a top-down shoot 'em up chock full of explosions, with an old school heart beating at its core. A fresh twist on a classic genre, this is a game designed for those who like their action fast, their enemies many and more explosion's than Michael Bay's Fourth of July party.
Become an officer of the Royal Interstellar Armored Corps and take control of Steel Storm, a cutting edge hovertank, packed with the most sophisticated arsenal known to man. Your task is simple, yet challenging - stamp out forces of the separatist Union.
* Frenetic and streamlined gameplay;
* 13 distinct challenging missions to destroy The Union in;
* Grow your arsenal, complete Challenges and become a force to be reckoned with.
Note to developers: Source code for the engine is available at https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/darkplaces-for-android/
If you like games such as Galaga, Space Invaders, 1942, 1943, and other shooter games, you'll love stellar storm!
For a limited time on special price. .99 cents!
Please feel free to send comments or questions to email@example.com.
Thank you for your support.
Enjoy blasting the red spheres with your space rocket trio and using our amazing powerups.
Or simply let yourself get caught in the simple and clean graphic visuals.
Make sure you beat your own record and see where you stand among other players in the leaderboard.
How to play:
Tap the three rockets to fire at the red spheres.
Gather 30 kills to gain your first powerup, the amazing laser bean.
Enjoy the game.
Hordes of cute cloud monsters are raining on Haru’s home - shine his powerful sunbeam on their evil plot!
Haru is the leader of team ‘Storm-Wings’; a top-secret squadron of pet flying aces. Together they must turn back the storm before it's too late!
- Effortless play – just swipe to fly like an ace!
- Double-tap to unleash your MEGA sunbeam and blast away the storm clouds!
- Skilfully collect coins to upgrade your weapons!
- Clear enemy waves to achieve maximum combo multiplier!
- Best your rivals’ scores and collect their bounties!
- Compete with your friends in weekly tournaments to earn rewards!
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
Views our terms of service at http://halfbrick.com/tos
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
Q: Why are there blades in a field?
A: Who knows!
Q: Whats at the other end of the field?
A: No idea..
Q: Does the bunny die?!?!
Q: Um, seriously.. It looks like he dies.
A: Nope, he's always ready for your next attempt.
New and exciting updates coming soon!
Featured by TouchArcade as App Users' Top Ten Most Anticipated Upcoming Games, identified as one of the best games of the year, Bladeslinger is now here!
★ REACTIONS ★
"It rules. Hard. As close to a console experience as I’ve seen..." -- GameWoof
Rated 4/4 'Must Have' on SlideToPlay - "Bladeslinger is one of the best new games of the year, due to its polished combination of action, exploration, and narrative."
“What Kerosene has managed to do with Unity is amazing. It marks another step forward for mobile.” -- Joachim Ante, CTO of Unity Technologies
“Kerosene seems to have crafted a very compelling world and an awesome game to flesh it out with. Oh, and it looks freaking amazing.” -- 148Apps
“The glossy, slick action game absolutely rivals many modern console games…” -- Develop Magazine
“The game's graphics are absolutely stunning, the swipe and tap-based control provide a ton of tactical flexibility, and the wide range of special moves and unlockables keep the game extremely fresh.” -- iMore
★ DESCRIPTION ★
BEST MOBILE GRAPHICS YOU’VE EVER SEEN
Bladeslinger introduces graphics features never seen before on mobile devices. Multiple mind-blowing 3D environments and characters, dynamic lighting and shadows with no detail spared. As mobile games approach console quality, Bladeslinger pushes the bar further than ever before.
SAVE HAMMER’S PEAK!
You play as William Glaston, a native of Hammer’s Peak returning home from war to find his once peaceful town deserted and overrun with hostile creatures he’s never seen before. Follow William’s quest for truth and the salvation of Hammer’s Peak.
TOUCH-EXCLUSIVE CONTROLS & DESIGN
Bladeslinger takes full advantage of the flexibility and unique options for gaming with touch screen devices. Quick shooting, split second dodging, combo attacks, monster punching and punishing special moves -- all achieved with simple, intuitive touch gesture controls.
HOURS OF THRILLING CAMPAIGNS
Multiple highly detailed and complex environments with escalating challenges will push you through hours of compelling, non-repetitive gameplay.
Bladeslinger is optimized Android devices with 512MB+ RAM, and offers additional graphics optimizations on NVIDIA Tegra devices. Full support for tablets!
REAL PERSON SUPPORT
We are personally here to answer your questions, and incorporate your feedback into ongoing improvements for Bladeslinger.
Developed and published by Kerosene Games.
★ TEGRA EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ★
Dynamic and progressive Storm Effects system: rain, lens drops, more reflective puddles, lightning and 3D positional thunder.
★ MORE FROM KEROSENE ★
As featured in TegraZone.
Drive your Storm into colored cubes to stack them according to the level's instructions.
When a stack is complete the stacked cubes will be removed.
Storm Stacker is a type of matching game but with a twist, it’s 3D.
Moving around involves sliding a finger or thumb a little forward, backward, left and right. Pick up colored cubes while avoiding obstacles to move through ten levels and receive a time score.
Storm Stacker was made using the Unity game engine and involves 3D graphics, sound, and physics. This is my first game, so please try it out, and let me know what you think with a rating.
Fantastic super tilt action shoot em up from Galatic Droids, you must defend Earth from the Invasion Storm.
An attack force is on its way from a distant galaxy, sucking up asteroids and manufacturing Smart Missiles on the way. The alien ships are much too large to take on directly, our only chance is to fly inside the ship and destroy as many smart missiles as possible before they reach Earth.
Control your ship by tilting your android phone/tablet, click on the yellow factory side walls to shoot smart missiles directly. Click anywhere else to fire forwards and destroy star ships, deadly mines, fireballs, asteroids and anything else that the space invaders send at you.
This pro version has an extra life and no ads so download it now and save Earth from the Invasion Storm!
Just tap the play button, and start fighting against thousands of enemies!
Get upgrades to your ship to get a high score and reach the top of the leaderboards!
*** WHY YOU WILL LOVE POLYGON BATTLE ***
- Thousands of enemies!
- 100% FREE! You can enjoy the game without having to pay for anything!
- No ads!
- Tons of WEAPONS to unlock!
- Fun POWER UPS: shield, slow motion, health, explosion waves and many more
- fun gameplay: no useless features
- Tons of upgrades!
- Awesome soundtrack!
- Challenge the whole world in the leaderboard!
- Regular updates
- Did you like Geometry Wars? Polygon Battle is even better!
Thousands of people around the world already play Polygon Battle, why don't you join them?
Follow the game and get access to others on http://www.tap2play.io/ !
• Simple 1 tap controls to dig as much dirt as you can!
• Don't forget to tap those cheeky gnomes as they aren't happy you've been destroying their homes and will stop at nothing to steal your dirt away for themselves!
• Spend your dirt on upgrades to increase your dirt production from the hundreds to the thousands to the millions!
• Just don't forget to upgrade your security to get rid of some gnomes automatically!
• Buy a Digger to automatically dig for you or hire a foreman to help find the rarest of earthly minerals like coal, iron and gold! (Yes coal is a rare earthly material...).
With an almost never ending upgrade system you will be entertained for weeks!
- Procedural generation: Murder mystery scenarios with a new culprit and clues each time, every play-through is unique.
- Permanent choices: NPCs, interactions, death, and a slew of other features will all persist until a new game is started. Every action counts!
- Notebook: Collect vital clues in the detective's notebook to help narrow down suspects and solve the case.
- Investigation: Interact with and examine numerous objects and characters in a number of environments in the search for more information on the killer.
- Countdown: Given a set number of days to solve the mystery, each area visited will decrement the time left, adding to the urgency of every case.
- Freedom of choice: Attempt to solve the case, or live out your remaining time doing as you please - be it fighting the law, going after gang members, or just seeing the city.
- Gunplay: Combat is generally to be avoided as a single bullet will take down the player. However, when necessary, the revolver is always available for use.
- Badges: Complete a variety of challenges to earn unique badges which directly influence future playthroughs.
- Statistics and Scores: Statistics and high scores for a wide variety of topics will persist through every game.
It is by no means an easy journey, death is almost certain. However, in the nature of roguelikes, the player must learn from their past deaths instead of just reverting to a save file whenever they make a mistake.
With no second chances, Martin's Descent is more about success through knowledge gained then time spent as with other games. It may frustrate some at first, but give yourself a chance to learn and you will be able to progress further and further each time.