Fly a cube through a 3D field of polygons. Your task is to dodge them for as long as you can. If you hit one, it's game over!
Inspired by similar dodging games, this one adds another axis of movement. Now, you can not only go left and right, but also go up and down too! This additional axis creates a uniquely challenging style of gameplay.
With 3 different difficulty settings and 4 different game modes (more coming later), this game provides an addicting blend of challenge and fun.
-Tutorial to get you started
-Classic Mode: constant speed, with polygon formations and homing polygons
-Multicolor Mode: multiple colored polygons moving at different speeds
-Levels Mode: increasing levels of difficulty
-Tunnel Run Mode: fly through a treacherous tunnel of polygons
-Online Leaderboards, high scores, and achievements using Google Play
-Accelerometer and joystick control with inverted option
More power-ups for this mode are in development, along with many other game modes, including time trials and mazes that get more complex over time. All of these will be made available as updates.
If you have any features you would like to see implemented, or notice any bugs, don't hesitate to contact me!
I am an indie game developer. I live by selling my own games. If you like the game, please rate it and give me a comment to tell me how to improve the game or any other suggestions. Thanks very much!!!
If you are interested in making games, do feel free to discuss with me! If you are a beginner in game making, free feel to ask me for some guides about where to start!
Angry Polygon is a super easy to play but addictive arcade game. You can shoot wooden, metal, graphite, etc blocks to start explosion. The aim is to destroy all the blocks in each level. Caution: There are frequent severe explosion scenes in the game! (This is not an Angry Birds clone!)
This shoot 'em up (or shmup / STG) gameplay is like retro shooters like ATARI Asteroid.
Survive your own chaos !
▶ Get bonuses and create chain reactions to eliminate a large number of enemies
▶ Fast and intense games.
▶ Find out the Berserker Mode for extreme parties.
▶ Unlock achievements and appear on the Google Play leaderboards
▶ NO in-app purchase.
★★★ How to play ★★★
- Each finger on the screen creates a ship that fires at the center of the screen.
- Shooting a white enemy creates an enemy of each primary color and give you 1 point.
- Shooting a primary color enemy creates two associated secondary color enemies and gives you 2 points.
- Shooting a secondary color enemy will make it disappear and give you 3 points.
- Don't collide with enemies :)
★★★ Finger tricks ★★★
Many technical tricks are possile in this shmup, just keep in mind that the only rule is to always touch the screen with at least one finger!
- Teleportation :
while touching the screen with 1 finger, touch the screen with another finger an than remove quickly the first one.
With this trick you can escape dangerous situations !
- Instant pop/depop :
while touching the screen, touch and remove quickly another finger.
Very usefull to pick bonuses in dangerous areas!
★★★ Bonuses ★★★
As usual in Shoot'em up, bonuses will help you to destroy enemies :)
If you hit 5 enemies without removing a finger, a bonus appears : get it quickly, it will help you survive !
- Shockwave : remove directly all hit enemy and propagates the shockwave.
- Multi-shoot : 32 simultaneous shots in each direction.
- Time twister : slow down time for a few seconds, bonuses effects and shoot cadency are not slowered.
★★★ Berserker Mode ★★★
Find by yourself how to play this extreme survival mode!
If you cannot find it by yourself, don't worry : it will be revealed in the about menu "?" if you reach 500+ point in normal mode.
Berserker Mode has a separated leaderboard and high scores.
Berserker Mode can be amplified 4 times for more chaotic elements. If you notice performance issue in this extreme mode, don't hesitate to set game performance to "medium" in the parameter menu of the game.
★★★ Description ★★★
The purpose is to survive as long as you can in a chaotic environment.
If you like chaotic shooter games like asteroid, you'll love this one, for sure!
Have fun playing this survival chaos shoot 'em up game and share you best scores with your friends!
Use Google Play Achievements and Google Play Leaderboards to challenge your friends!
Survive your own chaos, have fun with this shoot 'em up !
"Really great!" -some app review website
"I love it so much!" -my father
"This sucks" -some dude on the street that tested my game
This game was made by Matthew Guo and with music by Jospeh Marchuk.
More from developer
- Procedural generation: Murder mystery scenarios with a new culprit and clues each time, every play-through is unique.
- Permanent choices: NPCs, interactions, death, and a slew of other features will all persist until a new game is started. Every action counts!
- Notebook: Collect vital clues in the detective's notebook to help narrow down suspects and solve the case.
- Investigation: Interact with and examine numerous objects and characters in a number of environments in the search for more information on the killer.
- Countdown: Given a set number of days to solve the mystery, each area visited will decrement the time left, adding to the urgency of every case.
- Freedom of choice: Attempt to solve the case, or live out your remaining time doing as you please - be it fighting the law, going after gang members, or just seeing the city.
- Gunplay: Combat is generally to be avoided as a single bullet will take down the player. However, when necessary, the revolver is always available for use.
- Badges: Complete a variety of challenges to earn unique badges which directly influence future playthroughs.
- Statistics and Scores: Statistics and high scores for a wide variety of topics will persist through every game.
It is by no means an easy journey, death is almost certain. However, in the nature of roguelikes, the player must learn from their past deaths instead of just reverting to a save file whenever they make a mistake.
With no second chances, Martin's Descent is more about success through knowledge gained then time spent as with other games. It may frustrate some at first, but give yourself a chance to learn and you will be able to progress further and further each time.