Can you unlock all ships and claim the title of Master-Evader?
8 ships(7 unlockable) each with his own music and background objects.
Awesome science-fiction nostalgia references.
Google Play leaderboards and achievements.
Easy tweet your score button.
Two types of powerups.
A strategic score multiplier mechanic.
Lots of asteroids.
8bit retro style graphics.
Evader now includes leaderboards provided by Google Play Services. If you want your score to be registered you have to login to Google Play when you start Evader.
Leaderboards have been provided for each ship type separately and a common one.
Super Polygon is a rhythm based game that looks deceptively simple but is hard to master. Lose yourself in the minimalist action mechanic beating to the music. Your reflexes and patience will be tested. You will get trapped in complex polygon patterns, repeatedly die and get frustrated. But you will rejoice when you figure out the patterns and how to navigate the treacherous polygon world. So get ready for addictive gameplay with Flat, Dragon, Spikes, Bat themes and Day, Night, Dusk effects.
Check out the tutorial mode and then prove yourself in Super Square, Pentagon, Hexagon and Octagon mode to put your best score on the online leaderboard.
cities and fleets, bomb enemy structures and even fly through tunnels. Everything is set up in accurately
recreated real life locations like Pearl Harbor, Coast of Dover, Midway, Germany and France.
Unparalleled visuals, special effects and audio including: specular masks, bump mapping, atmospheric
scattering, volumetric clouds with realistic lighting, sun glare, day & night transitions, God rays, high
definition textures, 4x anisotropic filtering, High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering, radial blur, heat haze,
refractive raindrops and more!
Take off and land on landing strips and carriers. You will fly in fully recreated cities with realistic
weather, accurate atmospheric scattering with aerial perspective and highly detailed planes with
HUGE HISTORIC FLEET
Fly highly detailed WWII top aces planes. Watch the progressive damage affecting planes and finally
being shredded into pieces.
HUGE COLLECTION OF ONLINE MODES
Invite your friends to play online! Choose between cooperative and competitive modes: Survival, Last
Man Standing, Free Flight, Free for All, Team Match, Capture the Flag and the new Assault.
Online play requires a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G internet connection.
Please send us your impressions and suggestions, help us identify bugs. We want to make your gaming
experience the best you’ve ever had. Please visit our support site at www.atypicalgames.com/support.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SkyGamblersStormRaiders
Follow us on Twitter @sg_stormraiders
One of the Best Games of 2012: Action- TouchArcade
Pocket Tactics' 2012 Action Game of the Year!
"The tortured, veiny world the art conjures and the surreal music it uses to bolster its paranoid sci-fi vibe are both riveting aspects that suck you into a surreal universe and doesn't let go."
8/10 Edge Magazine!
"God Of Blades enhances its glorious alien bloodshed with lavish presentation that blends the pulp sensibilities of paperback fantasy novels with the bizarre visions found on prog rock album covers."
A love-song to pulp fantasy tales of yore, 70s synth-prog-landscape oddities, and forgotten places, God of Blades is a gorgeous, visceral sidescrolling physics-based sword-fighting adventure.
See the trailer at http://www.whitewhalegames.com
Praise for God of Blades:
“Cripes. So many reasons to like this. The pulpy sci fi narrative, the prog rock lettering and album art backdrops, the spectral swordsmen and the fearsome sense of connection. God of Blades is pretty much glorious, basically.” - Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc.
“...we were reminded of Shadow of the Beast for some reason – probably because of the music and the setting... that’s a very good thing.”- Chris Priestman, IndieGameMag
“The White Whale Games crew has gone above and beyond demonstrating their devotion to stories and literature, and [Loreseeker] is one of the most creative and brilliant ways they could have possibly conceived to get people to go to those incredible repositories of human knowledge known as libraries.” - Brad Hilderbrand, Gamezebo
“God of Blades is dripping with style” - Jim Squires, Gamezebo
The dead king rises! Become a spectral warrior who has returned to defend his planet against a rampaging doom-cult and the devouring touch of the cosmic horrors they serve. Wrenching this world from the grasp of oblivion, the Nameless King wields phantom blades forged from the legends and heritage of a dying world.
Raise your blade, and rush into the darkness!
BATTLE ACROSS AN ALIEN WORLD
- 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
- Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
WIELD A GODLIKE ARSENAL
- An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
- Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS
- Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
- Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
- Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD, CHALLENGE THE DARKNESS
- Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
This app may not run correctly under Android 5.0
We apologize for the inconvenience that may cause to you and thank you for your understanding.
Series’ masterpiece “KOF ’98” finally joins the battle on Android!
★ The best game balance in the KOF Series!
“KOF ‘98” is praised among KOF fans around the world as being the ultimate compilation of “KOF ‘94” ~ “KOF ‘97” titles and for its fantastic game balance. Moreover, this perfect port of “KOF ‘98” features 2 different gameplay modes, “EXTRA” & “ADVANCED”, and also includes a “TRAINING MODE” where you can master all your combos! “KOF ‘98” is also compatible with Bluetooth game controllers for the best gameplay experience ever!!
★ 38 playable characters!
In addition to the series’ iconic characters, “Iori” and “American Sports” teams as well as “Shingo Yabuki” and “Rugal Bernstein” edit characters return in “KOF ‘98” to complete the gorgeous roster of 38 characters and for a never ending dream match!
★ A NEOGEO Perfect Port with added features!
Play “KOF ‘98” with its original 4 buttons configuration, or use its unique control scheme of 6 button settings and the simplified special moves with the help of the “SP” button!
★ Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with other KOF players via Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode for epic and unforgettable battles!
©SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Featured by TouchArcade as App Users' Top Ten Most Anticipated Upcoming Games, identified as one of the best games of the year, Bladeslinger is now here!
★ REACTIONS ★
"It rules. Hard. As close to a console experience as I’ve seen..." -- GameWoof
Rated 4/4 'Must Have' on SlideToPlay - "Bladeslinger is one of the best new games of the year, due to its polished combination of action, exploration, and narrative."
“What Kerosene has managed to do with Unity is amazing. It marks another step forward for mobile.” -- Joachim Ante, CTO of Unity Technologies
“Kerosene seems to have crafted a very compelling world and an awesome game to flesh it out with. Oh, and it looks freaking amazing.” -- 148Apps
“The glossy, slick action game absolutely rivals many modern console games…” -- Develop Magazine
“The game's graphics are absolutely stunning, the swipe and tap-based control provide a ton of tactical flexibility, and the wide range of special moves and unlockables keep the game extremely fresh.” -- iMore
★ DESCRIPTION ★
BEST MOBILE GRAPHICS YOU’VE EVER SEEN
Bladeslinger introduces graphics features never seen before on mobile devices. Multiple mind-blowing 3D environments and characters, dynamic lighting and shadows with no detail spared. As mobile games approach console quality, Bladeslinger pushes the bar further than ever before.
SAVE HAMMER’S PEAK!
You play as William Glaston, a native of Hammer’s Peak returning home from war to find his once peaceful town deserted and overrun with hostile creatures he’s never seen before. Follow William’s quest for truth and the salvation of Hammer’s Peak.
TOUCH-EXCLUSIVE CONTROLS & DESIGN
Bladeslinger takes full advantage of the flexibility and unique options for gaming with touch screen devices. Quick shooting, split second dodging, combo attacks, monster punching and punishing special moves -- all achieved with simple, intuitive touch gesture controls.
HOURS OF THRILLING CAMPAIGNS
Multiple highly detailed and complex environments with escalating challenges will push you through hours of compelling, non-repetitive gameplay.
Bladeslinger is optimized Android devices with 512MB+ RAM, and offers additional graphics optimizations on NVIDIA Tegra devices. Full support for tablets!
REAL PERSON SUPPORT
We are personally here to answer your questions, and incorporate your feedback into ongoing improvements for Bladeslinger.
Developed and published by Kerosene Games.
★ TEGRA EXCLUSIVE FEATURES ★
Dynamic and progressive Storm Effects system: rain, lens drops, more reflective puddles, lightning and 3D positional thunder.
★ MORE FROM KEROSENE ★
As featured in TegraZone.
"9/10" - Edge Magazine
"4.5 stars" - TouchArcade
Game of the Week - PocketGamer
Guide THE VESSEL down the roller coaster-like track at speed, scoring for each gate you make it through. Navigate hair-pin bends, jumps, banked curves and adverse camber in the quest for the perfect line.
And when you learn how to cheat the game, and you discover that it is rewarded not punished, the leaderboards will belong to you.
- Unique minimalist styling
- Smooth 60FPS gameplay
- Supports Google Play Game Services for leaderboards and achievements
- Optimized for tablets and smaller devices alike
Touch the left side of the screen to turn left, touch the right side of the screen to turn right.
Touch your score to show the Quick Restart button.
Design, coding, art and audio - Kevin Ng @pixelsontoast
Play testing and feedback - the wonderful people of @GameDevEd:
Andy Durdin @adurdin
Trevor Fountain @doches
Aaron Dron @tinyblob
Jonathan Brodsky @jonbro
Paul Scott Canavan @abigbat
Gillian Patterson NAE TWITTER
Andy Watson @andywatson00
Peter Van Der Watt @tenebrious
Ian Usher @FatConan
Ben Newbon @bennewbon
Gavin Jones @aotumedia
Kayleigh Boyd @Silverlynxcat
Dave Sapien @DaveSapien
Jonathan Brodsky @jonbro
Colin Whiteside @spacehost
Rohit Bhatia @RohitBhatia29
Just tap the play button, and start fighting against thousands of enemies!
Get upgrades to your ship to get a high score and reach the top of the leaderboards!
*** WHY YOU WILL LOVE POLYGON BATTLE ***
- Thousands of enemies!
- 100% FREE! You can enjoy the game without having to pay for anything!
- No ads!
- Tons of WEAPONS to unlock!
- Fun POWER UPS: shield, slow motion, health, explosion waves and many more
- fun gameplay: no useless features
- Tons of upgrades!
- Awesome soundtrack!
- Challenge the whole world in the leaderboard!
- Regular updates
- Did you like Geometry Wars? Polygon Battle is even better!
Thousands of people around the world already play Polygon Battle, why don't you join them?
Follow the game and get access to others on http://www.tap2play.io/ !
There are four stationary circles of different colors placed on the larger circle, your goal is to tap anywhere when the circulating circle intersects the stationary circle of the same color. The more perfect the circle is aligned to the stationary circle of the same color, the greater the score.
The speed of the circulating circle increases after every tap until it reaches a threshold, thereby making it the perfect reflex game.
Want to test your reflexes? Then this is the perfect game for you!
Tap the circle when it intersects with another circle of the same color!
// v2.0 (update 13/09/2014)
Integrated google play services
//v1.0.1 (update 13/09/2014)
Fixed highscore saving issues
Leaderboard is just a placeholder atm
- Tap the screen to jump (you can perform a second jump while in mid-air)
- Jump onto one block to push it and make it collide with another block.
- Knocking one block onto another would destroy them, and yield 2 scores!
- Try not to fall!
Special thanks to: 9GAG Army for supports.
Like this game? Like it on facebook!
Touch the screen to slow down the green ball and let go to speed it up.
Avoid all the obstacles flying at you and see how high of a score you can get.
● Simple One Touch Controls
● Google Play Games Achievements.
● Google Play Games Leader board.
● Optimized for a wide variety of phones and tablets.
● A single In-App purchase allows you to remove the interstitial.
Website : http://www.nickervision.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/nickervision
Do not hesitate to contact me if there are any problems with the game:
I hope you enjoy it!
Audio was provided by my mouth and some royalty free SFX & music from:
http://www.freesfx.co.uk - Song: Tristam & Braken - "Flight"
- Procedural generation: Murder mystery scenarios with a new culprit and clues each time, every play-through is unique.
- Permanent choices: NPCs, interactions, death, and a slew of other features will all persist until a new game is started. Every action counts!
- Notebook: Collect vital clues in the detective's notebook to help narrow down suspects and solve the case.
- Investigation: Interact with and examine numerous objects and characters in a number of environments in the search for more information on the killer.
- Countdown: Given a set number of days to solve the mystery, each area visited will decrement the time left, adding to the urgency of every case.
- Freedom of choice: Attempt to solve the case, or live out your remaining time doing as you please - be it fighting the law, going after gang members, or just seeing the city.
- Gunplay: Combat is generally to be avoided as a single bullet will take down the player. However, when necessary, the revolver is always available for use.
- Badges: Complete a variety of challenges to earn unique badges which directly influence future playthroughs.
- Statistics and Scores: Statistics and high scores for a wide variety of topics will persist through every game.
It is by no means an easy journey, death is almost certain. However, in the nature of roguelikes, the player must learn from their past deaths instead of just reverting to a save file whenever they make a mistake.
With no second chances, Martin's Descent is more about success through knowledge gained then time spent as with other games. It may frustrate some at first, but give yourself a chance to learn and you will be able to progress further and further each time.