"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
One of the Best Games of 2012: Action- TouchArcade
Pocket Tactics' 2012 Action Game of the Year!
"The tortured, veiny world the art conjures and the surreal music it uses to bolster its paranoid sci-fi vibe are both riveting aspects that suck you into a surreal universe and doesn't let go."
8/10 Edge Magazine!
"God Of Blades enhances its glorious alien bloodshed with lavish presentation that blends the pulp sensibilities of paperback fantasy novels with the bizarre visions found on prog rock album covers."
A love-song to pulp fantasy tales of yore, 70s synth-prog-landscape oddities, and forgotten places, God of Blades is a gorgeous, visceral sidescrolling physics-based sword-fighting adventure.
See the trailer at http://www.whitewhalegames.com
Praise for God of Blades:
“Cripes. So many reasons to like this. The pulpy sci fi narrative, the prog rock lettering and album art backdrops, the spectral swordsmen and the fearsome sense of connection. God of Blades is pretty much glorious, basically.” - Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc.
“...we were reminded of Shadow of the Beast for some reason – probably because of the music and the setting... that’s a very good thing.”- Chris Priestman, IndieGameMag
“The White Whale Games crew has gone above and beyond demonstrating their devotion to stories and literature, and [Loreseeker] is one of the most creative and brilliant ways they could have possibly conceived to get people to go to those incredible repositories of human knowledge known as libraries.” - Brad Hilderbrand, Gamezebo
“God of Blades is dripping with style” - Jim Squires, Gamezebo
The dead king rises! Become a spectral warrior who has returned to defend his planet against a rampaging doom-cult and the devouring touch of the cosmic horrors they serve. Wrenching this world from the grasp of oblivion, the Nameless King wields phantom blades forged from the legends and heritage of a dying world.
Raise your blade, and rush into the darkness!
BATTLE ACROSS AN ALIEN WORLD
- 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
- Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
WIELD A GODLIKE ARSENAL
- An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
- Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS
- Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
- Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
- Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD, CHALLENGE THE DARKNESS
- Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
IMPORTANT: If your phone has Adreno 2xx GPU (Samsung Galaxy S3 in USA/CAN only, international version is fine), please do not purchase this game as it will not run smoothly on your device. The game is optimized for Android devices with PowerVR SXG530+ and Mali400+ GPUs.
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution is a top-down shoot 'em up chock full of explosions, with an old school heart beating at its core. A fresh twist on a classic genre, this is a game designed for those who like their action fast, their enemies many and more explosion's than Michael Bay's Fourth of July party.
Become an officer of the Royal Interstellar Armored Corps and take control of Steel Storm, a cutting edge hovertank, packed with the most sophisticated arsenal known to man. Your task is simple, yet challenging - stamp out forces of the separatist Union.
* Frenetic and streamlined gameplay;
* 13 distinct challenging missions to destroy The Union in;
* Grow your arsenal, complete Challenges and become a force to be reckoned with.
Note to developers: Source code for the engine is available at https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/darkplaces-for-android/
cities and fleets, bomb enemy structures and even fly through tunnels. Everything is set up in accurately
recreated real life locations like Pearl Harbor, Coast of Dover, Midway, Germany and France.
Unparalleled visuals, special effects and audio including: specular masks, bump mapping, atmospheric
scattering, volumetric clouds with realistic lighting, sun glare, day & night transitions, God rays, high
definition textures, 4x anisotropic filtering, High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering, radial blur, heat haze,
refractive raindrops and more!
Take off and land on landing strips and carriers. You will fly in fully recreated cities with realistic
weather, accurate atmospheric scattering with aerial perspective and highly detailed planes with
HUGE HISTORIC FLEET
Fly highly detailed WWII top aces planes. Watch the progressive damage affecting planes and finally
being shredded into pieces.
HUGE COLLECTION OF ONLINE MODES
Invite your friends to play online! Choose between cooperative and competitive modes: Survival, Last
Man Standing, Free Flight, Free for All, Team Match, Capture the Flag and the new Assault.
Online play requires a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G internet connection.
Please send us your impressions and suggestions, help us identify bugs. We want to make your gaming
experience the best you’ve ever had. Please visit our support site at www.atypicalgames.com/support.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SkyGamblersStormRaiders
Follow us on Twitter @sg_stormraiders
Just tap the play button, and start fighting against thousands of enemies!
Get upgrades to your ship to get a high score and reach the top of the leaderboards!
*** WHY YOU WILL LOVE POLYGON BATTLE ***
- Thousands of enemies!
- 100% FREE! You can enjoy the game without having to pay for anything!
- No ads!
- Tons of WEAPONS to unlock!
- Fun POWER UPS: shield, slow motion, health, explosion waves and many more
- fun gameplay: no useless features
- Tons of upgrades!
- Awesome soundtrack!
- Challenge the whole world in the leaderboard!
- Regular updates
- Did you like Geometry Wars? Polygon Battle is even better!
Thousands of people around the world already play Polygon Battle, why don't you join them?
Follow the game and get access to others on http://www.tap2play.io/ !
Hordes of cute cloud monsters are raining on Haru’s home - shine his powerful sunbeam on their evil plot!
Haru is the leader of team ‘Storm-Wings’; a top-secret squadron of pet flying aces. Together they must turn back the storm before it's too late!
- Effortless play – just swipe to fly like an ace!
- Double-tap to unleash your MEGA sunbeam and blast away the storm clouds!
- Skilfully collect coins to upgrade your weapons!
- Clear enemy waves to achieve maximum combo multiplier!
- Best your rivals’ scores and collect their bounties!
- Compete with your friends in weekly tournaments to earn rewards!
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
Views our terms of service at http://halfbrick.com/tos
It’s an endless arcade game with nostalgic graphic style and modern gameplay.
Shoot the invaders, avoid getting hit and travel as far as you can.
Master the one-touch controls and fight your way through enemies deep in the galaxy.
Simple controls, easy to play
Power-ups & Boosts
High Scores & Achievements
- Procedural generation: Murder mystery scenarios with a new culprit and clues each time, every play-through is unique.
- Permanent choices: NPCs, interactions, death, and a slew of other features will all persist until a new game is started. Every action counts!
- Notebook: Collect vital clues in the detective's notebook to help narrow down suspects and solve the case.
- Investigation: Interact with and examine numerous objects and characters in a number of environments in the search for more information on the killer.
- Countdown: Given a set number of days to solve the mystery, each area visited will decrement the time left, adding to the urgency of every case.
- Freedom of choice: Attempt to solve the case, or live out your remaining time doing as you please - be it fighting the law, going after gang members, or just seeing the city.
- Gunplay: Combat is generally to be avoided as a single bullet will take down the player. However, when necessary, the revolver is always available for use.
- Badges: Complete a variety of challenges to earn unique badges which directly influence future playthroughs.
- Statistics and Scores: Statistics and high scores for a wide variety of topics will persist through every game.
It is by no means an easy journey, death is almost certain. However, in the nature of roguelikes, the player must learn from their past deaths instead of just reverting to a save file whenever they make a mistake.
With no second chances, Martin's Descent is more about success through knowledge gained then time spent as with other games. It may frustrate some at first, but give yourself a chance to learn and you will be able to progress further and further each time.