G1 and Dream are supported at the moment, other devices may yield unpredictable results (sorry Droid).
*Please try the lite version and confirm the behavior.
- Shooting mode
manual / automatic shooting
- Export movie
avi file, motion-jpeg format
- Edit frames
- Import image files(jpeg, png)
- operation check
Xperia GX (TX, 4.0)
- Defalut video player may not play an exported avi file.
- Small sizes in shootings are recommended because
This app run in small sizes
stop motion, time lapse, cray animation
★ This version is designed for Google Play for Education users ONLY!
★ Use the free version if you are NOT in Google Play for Education
★ PicPac is the highest-rated (4.3 out of 5) stop motion app on Google Play
★ Free version link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.picpac&hl=en
PicPac - Pack your Pictures into Movies. Stop motion animation and time lapse in one app.
Add audio and music easily.
++ Use your gallery photos, gallery videos (broken down to pictures), Instagram photos, or capture time-lapse photos to create stopmotion/timelapse videos and animations. You can also do Hyperlapse.
++ Hands-free sound-controlled in Timelapse Manual mode. Simply make a loud sound and a photo will be taken!
++ Add voice or music
++ No upload to server
++ No copy to computer
++ Spanish, French, Portuguese and Russian support
1. Can generate 360p, 480p,720p,1080p videos/animations
2. Can duplicate and merge projects
3. Can use your own ending logo
4. Can record your own audio
5. Can select local music or search online music
6. Can reorder pictures
10 demo videos are created to show you the possibilities, including simple examples of time lapse and stop motion (animations).
Please visit http://picpac.tv
Stop Motion - Bring anything to life in your animation. Your Lego, toys, pen, chair, you name it. Anything can be animated.
Time Lapse - Compress your story. Turn a boring event into a funny movie.
Your special touches - Pick a good title and title font. Add your own voice and do your magic.
Extras - Process any videos and photos (gopro, dslr, etc.). Create animated slideshow (a coming feature).
And more - Like to take selfies? Make a movie of it. You can also create your own animated comic story. A good movie stores a good memory, and finally, unleash Your Creativity. Hyperlapse? Easy done. Everything is possible. Animate anything!
How to use this app?
1. Create a new project by one of these methods: select gallery photos, import Instagram photos, extract pictures from a selected video, and take time-lapse photos.
2. Select Pictures - Select the pictures you want to be in the video by clicking them. Choose a speed and create the video.
3. Add Audio - you can record your voice, select local music, search SoundCloud music.
4. Share the video/animation to the community on Youtube, or share it to other places (Facebook, Google+, etc.)
For stop motion, you can take a video of you playing the objects, extract the pictures from it, select those showing the "move" of your objects and showing your hands, and then combine them to a movie. Alternatively, you can take time lapse photo at the intetval of a few second, then pick the right pictures again. Taking timelapse photos will use a lot less space compared to shooting a video, but it cannot capture the motions like jumping and othet fast actions.
For time lapse, it is basically the same as above, only that the shooting intetval may be longer, and you simply need to combine all the captured pictures. For example, time lapse of traffic, sky, etc.
Check out the video here:
LAUSCHMANN App is commissioned by Film and Video Umbrella.
STARTLE is distributed by Art Data, www.artdata.co.uk <http://www.artdata.co.uk/>
It's intended to be used with HTC devices that have active pens, such as the Flyer and Jetstream tablets. (These names are registered trademarks of HTC.)
Synthulator is a musical sequencer, with a LADSPA interface to allow users to add their own synthesis engines. Well, it will be as it develops.
ladspa is provided under the LGPL, see ladspa.org