Your four digit PIN is the last line of defense once your debit card is stolen. Secure your bank accounts, smart devices, home security systems, and other services that require you to protect them with PINs by creating truly random PINs with PINGen!
Researchers at the data-analysis firm DataGenetics analyzed a database of 3.4 million stolen passwords and uncovered some startling statistics. For example, a hacker’s odds of randomly guessing the correct number is one in 10,000. If she/he has three tries, odds increase to one in 3,333. If your PIN is your birth date, a year in the 1900s, or an obvious numerical sequence, the odds go way up  .
1) Generate strong, and random PINs (Personal Identification Numbers)
2) Generate strong, and random Passwords
3) Generate thousands of PINs & strong Passwords with a click of a button in batch mode
4) Copy and Share function
5) Control password requirements and parameters
a) Length of Password and PIN
b) Add a custom passphrase (This is optional, and will be added at the end of the randomly generated strong password)
c) Choice of Numbers, Lower Case Characters, Upper Case Characters, and Special Characters
d) Number of passwords to be generated in batch mode
6) Material dark theme - Beautiful + energy-efficient (devices with OLED screens conserve battery life by reducing the use of light pixels)
Detailed guidelines to better secure your digital identity: NIST Special Publication 800-63B ( https://pages.nist.gov/800-63-3/sp800-63b.html )