Are you curious about the functionality of the sensors in your Android-powered device? How do their live measurements appear?
Sensor Info can help you understand the applications of the sensors in your Android-powered device. It displays all available sensors and their live measurements.
* List of all available sensors and their properties.
* Sensor Properties: Name, Vendor, Maximum Range, Resolution, Power Consumption, and Minimum Delay.
* All major sensors are supported.
* Live Measurements, Application, Description, and Sensor Type for following sensors:
- Ambient Temperature (Not to be confused with Battery Temperature)
- Linear Acceleration
- Magnetic Field
- Relative Humidity
- Rotation Vector
- Temperature (Not to be confused with Battery Temperature)
* Material dark theme - Beautiful + energy-efficient (devices with OLED screens conserve battery life by reducing the use of light pixels).
* Small application size.