A minimalist and lightweight 3rd party widget for Todoist, Microsoft To Do and Google Calendar.
Stay organised by having a constant reminder of your most important tasks; ready to be checked off the moment you complete them.
Avoid having to open your to-do app whenever your task list needs a quick update.
The included widgets will allow you to:
- Display your full todo list.
- Add new tasks.
- Complete and delete tasks.
- Update and edit the content and due date of existing tasks.
- Use dynamic due dates while entering your to-do.
- Open the official app from within the widget itself. Note that this is limited to the supported Todoist views.
And all for free, with no ads.
Common keywords will work when adding tasks, such as:
- Priority (ex 'p2' or 'p3')
- Date keywords (ex 'tomorrow' or '13:00')
- Install the app like normal.
- Open the app, then click the Todoist, To Do or Google Calendar option at the top.
- Fill in your login details like you would at the respective websites (using the official secure APIs).
- Long press your home screen to add a new widget, then scroll down to the widgets available under the Clear app (not the Todoist app).
Get Clear Pro as a way to support development.
As a thank you, you will also gain access to 2 extra bonus widgets. Display your apps using a more traditional calendar design, or as a weekly overview.
Please note that all Clear core features will always remain free, and Clear Pro is first and foremost a way to support development and increase the frequency of new updates.
Also note that Clear is still in Beta, and as such a few bugs are unavoidable. As this project is an ongoing process, expect new improvements and features to be added frequently.
If you have an issue or suggestion, don't be afraid to send me a message through the feedback option in the app!
While Clear has much of the same functionality, it is not a full replacement for the main Todoist or To Do apps. It is meant as a quick overview of your upcoming tasks and projects, easily available in an aesthetically pleasing widget, and works best together with the official applications.
If you want more details on development or need a place to leave feedback, please check out the app subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClearApp/