You are the Rogue Miner. You find yourself in a vast, hostile world, and the only way to survive is to mine and fight your way through each level, gathering all of the gems you see.
Once you get all of the gems, you will gain experience and return to the Overworld, until you enter the next dungeon and return to the adventure.
Find Ores and Enchantments to craft new tools and weapons to better equip yourself. But be careful. The amount of time you can spend digging in each level is limited by how many torches you can find, and many types of enemies are there to challenge you.
Level up your stats in the way you choose: increase
*Strength to become a stronger fighter,
*Intelligence to become a better spell user, or
*Agility to become better at dodging traps and enemies. Or level up your
*Craft to explore new Biomes and use more powerful Ores.
Unlock the mystery of a procedurally generated world where magic and mystery abound. Unlock the secrets of the 7 Temples and the Pyramid: if you can avoid getting killed by the traps. Can you find and beat the three Bosses to unlock your character's ultimate power?
Explore, battle and dig your way through glaciers, lava pits, flying castles, jungles, swamps, and much more.
From the creator of the highly acclaimed GEM GOBLIN comes the NEXT CHAPTER in the saga:
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
• 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
• More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
• 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
• 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
• Permadeath! You know you want it.
• A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
• Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
• Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
• Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
• Achievements via Google Play Game Services
• Tablet support
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.
✓Dungeon crawling action!
✓Screen swiping combat!
✓More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
✓Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
✓Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
✓Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
✓Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
✓3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
✓Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
✓Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
✓18 different quests!
✓Secrets to uncover!
✓Detailed pixel style art!
✓Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
✓Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated
✓Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
✓A wizard named Throzdin!!!!
"Gravebound is a mash-up of several fantastic gaming genres.... Definitely don’t let Gravebound slip through your fingers. This is a game you’ll want to check out."
- Randomly generated outdoor and indoor areas. Explore the bandit-filled forest, the zombie-plagued crypt, and the insect-infested cave.
- A variety of enemies, each with their own set of strengths, weaknesses, skills, and behaviors.
- 15 skills to find and master.
- Collect weapons and armors with randomized stats and properties.
- Permanent death and limited resources mean every choice matters.
- Your most powerful skills drain your sanity. Rely on them too heavily and you'll go insane!
- Unique allies, each with their own special talents, open up party-based combat... if you can find them.
- Epic and challenging boss fight plus mini-bosses.
You are a Sheriff, a member of one of the last peacekeeping forces in a slowly dying world. Your weapons are the sword, the gun, and the psychic arts. Someone has burnt your lodge to the ground and killed your fellow Sheriffs. You mean to find out why. But an army of bandits, zombies, and feral creatures stand in your way. You'll need to keep your wits about you if you intend to survive.
What is a Roguelike?
A roguelike is an RPG with permanent death (if you die, you have to start over) and randomly generated levels. Roguelikes are fun because every game is different and they can be played in long or short sessions. Examples include classics such as Angband or NetHack and newer games like Binding of Isaac or Dungeons of Dredmor.
Gravebound also has elements from strategy or tactics/tactical RPGs, particularly the Fire Emblem series. Gravebound was made for fans of roguelikes, tactical RPGs, dungeon crawlers, old school RPGs, board games, and adventure gamebooks. So give it a try!
If you'd like to try before you buy, there's a link to a free (ad-supported) version below. The free version requires you to watch a full page video ad when starting or continuing a game. If you don't see the link below it may be because the free version ad framework requires a newer Android version than Gravebound itself.
-Internet connection permission is for sending anonymous crash data. No internet connection is required to play. Perfect for the car/plane/train/bus!
-Achievements are tracked through Google Play Services. On launch, Google will ask you if you'd like to sign in. You are free to decline, but this will disable achievements. All other aspects of the game are accessible. An Internet connection is required to update achievement progress on the achievements page.
Please feel free to e-mail me with your feedback and questions!
The Kingdom of Gulinde is now falling into danger and darkness. Too many of the foul undead, vicious beasts and devious rogues are spreading through the precious kingdom. As the greatest hero of the land it is up to you to clear out the ancient dungeons.
★ Real-time movement and combat
★ Randomly generated dungeons and loot!
★ Lots of varied and powerful loot
★ Enemy and boss characters
★ Friendly, merchant and quest characters!
★ Melee and ranged combat
★ Devious traps
★ Breakable barrels, locked doors and chests
★ Mysterious shrines and portals
★ Powerful spells
★ Secrets and epic quests!
★ Auto-save system with three game slots
★ Three player character classes - Warrior, Mage and Ranger
★ Player character XP leveling-up
★ Customizable player equipment and attributes / stats
★ Unlock new character skills when leveling up!
★ Optional resurrection when killed
Android immersive mode supported for android version 4.4 onwards.
Phone and tablet devices both supported.
Full SD support (install to SD)
** Permissions explained : android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
These permissions allow the game to save and load game data files on the SD card.
Send any feedback or problems to -
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
It's goal to explore dungeon and gather items thus strike out boss and escape from dungeon.
It's difficult to play.
There must be fortune.
You must be prepared for death.
Warrior heart is waiting for your challenge
Now, you are already to be a warrior.
You got 7 days before he can start his evil ritual to summon an ancient demon from the sacrificing of the children. Each region of the realm contains some dangerous place where you can find various help and you can choose your own path to choose your rewards. But do not loose time, if you want to save all the children...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and save the children to prevent the blood cult to summon the demon.
You can try the free version here
- Turn based RPG
- Roguelike: Dying is fun!
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinity for more diversity and replayability
* Unique blend of RPG, puzzle, and roguelike elements
* Fight dangerous monsters and save brave heroes across five unique episodes
* Over 25 unique monsters, each with different abilities
* Nearly 10 unique heroes, allowing you to build your Adventure Company as you see fit
* Leaderboards for each episode
* Variety of achievements and heroes/abilities to unlock
* Optimized to play in one hand/portrait mode, so you can play on the go. No need to fumble around with your phone's orientation
* No hidden freemium/timers/IAP content - your purchase is a full, complete game, just like the old days
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
** The game however will still work on other Android devices, but be aware that due to the extremely demanding physics engine and procedural graphics, a powerful current generation tablet is highly recommended. If you do run into any issues however, please feel free to let me know via the support e-mail! **
** Both touch screen controls and external controllers are supported! **
In TinyKeep players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their savior is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and escape TinyKeep!
Lure monsters into traps, knock over fire torches to set the dungeon alight and set prisoners free to help you on your way. Enemies will work together in groups to hunt you down, and some will flee from threats. You can also take advantage of monster rivalries and lead them against each other, while you wait behind a corner as the resulting chaos ensues. There are many ways to survive in TinyKeep.
[ Key Features ]
* Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
* Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay
* Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
* Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
* Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
* Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
* Rescue other captives to fight along side you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
* Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
* Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover items and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
* New Game+ mode for players that prefer the extra challenge!
[ Reviews ]
“Tough bosses, swarms of enemies, devious traps, and fickle environmental elements all conspire against you at every turn, making progress a thing of true difficulty, and turning every victory into a moment to savour”
4/5 – Twinfinite
“If the point to this game was to have a lot of fun, kill some things and jump with joy each time an enemy died and went BLEGH, then TinyKeep was a success!”
4.5/5 – Operation Rainfall
“Succeeding with the unorthodox combination of humour and frustration, TinyKeep is a game that will keep you panting all while pulling you in for one last escape.”
4/5 – Invision Community
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue and Mage classes reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Degradation disabled
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- Wands completely overhauled, most completely reworked!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food and plant types
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.5a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
The young blockple has been given the immense task to collect all the stars and help his friends find freedom! Are you there to help him out?