Don't like new feature Two weeks ago if I wanted to send a Glide video in order to preview myself I would either pull up the preview or I can hide it if I was texting. That option is no longer there, my face is always on the screen which leads me to think I'm videoing when I'm really not. I do not like this please make it where we can hide ourselves again and we only pull ourselves up when we are ready to video.
Option to change I don't like that camera preview thing in the chat, can we have the option to turn it off? Also I hope that there will soon be a way to use this app with something other than a phone number or facebook.
Glide Review I'm unable to browse other user's, and I can't contract Tech support to help me.
Issue None of my videos will play...keeps saying Hang in there slow connection. I've tried wifi, turning my phone off and on. Nothing
I used this b4 snapchat, but I see why I stopped using this app, too many unsolicited videos and pics. I wish there wa s a way to control what you to see, instead of getting b.s. then blocking....
My volume won't work It was working just fine. Until the update now when I make a video and send it. They can't hear me. And it's not my phone cause I have had my phone carrier check my settings
What’s new in video chat land?
* Recent video broadcast bug - squashed!
* Check yourself out before recording live videos
* Emoticlip messages! Respond with fun animated clips
* Snapshots - instantly snap a pic from the new chat bar
* Pick a favorite emoji to send with just one tap
Recent video messenger updates
* Send chat invites through your favorite apps
* Tap the share icon next to any video to easily share it
* “Heart” a Discover profile to let people know you like their pic
Booyah is a *super* fast way to video chat with your friends and groups.