‘PACE Guardian’ is a cloud monitoring, communications and duty-of-care platform. Guardian turns your smartphone into a Preparation, Assistance, Communication and Emergency tool, and is currently used for general employee safety, travel risk, lone worker, remote site, facilities management and aviation, road and maritime asset monitoring.
- ALERTS: near real-time news and travel alerts as well as regional risk information.
- HELP: alert with acknowledgement that “pings” your location to our Emergency Centre integration with 24/7/365 monitoring services and responders.
-MESSAGING: Instant messenger style conversation tools for direct communications or mass notifications to provide information, guidance or support during an emergency.
- CHECK-IN and MONITOR ME: one-click track and trace to ensure employee welfare.
- ITINERARY TRACKING: linked to your travel management company.
- LOCAL RISK INFORMATION: unlimited access to insights, risk information and intelligence with local emergency contacts, vaccinations, currency, local laws and religion.
- MAPS: show major hospitals, police stations, embassies and “safe-haven” locations.
- BLUETOOTH: simple integration with Bluetooth wearable and accessories.
- DOCUMENTS: useful browser to view references such as health and safety advice, briefs and policies
- INCIDENT LOGS: time-stamped for all location information and communication.
The management control platform connects many types of device across multiple networks. We currently have over 200 device types (including phones, satellite devices, alarms and sensors) connected and communicating with the platform – clearly visible on a single map displaying locations, alerts and communications. This single management platform gives peace-of-mind and people, places and things.
Please Note: Continuous GPS services running on devices can dramatically decrease battery life.