Take care of your vision. With this program you can test your vision at home. It can't replace optician's regular full examination or advise of ophthalmologist, but with this vision test you may discover that your eyesight deteriorates and you need to visit a doctor.
90% of all information that comes into our brain is visual. That's why eye care is so important.
The advantages of this eye test are that it is easy to use, it is totally free, it provides visual acuity measurement statistics (history, charts and trends). You can also schedule next eye exam (daily or weekly).
- Make sure you are in a comfortable position
- Make sure that there is no glare on the phone's screen.
- Place your phone approximately 40 cm/16 inches from your eyes.
- Close one eye at a time
During the test you will see different objects. Try to identify shown object. The sequence of objects is random. That prevents learning the sequence and guessing the answer.
- Several eye charts are available: Snellen chart, Landolt "C", Tumbling E, chart with pictures for little kids
- Objects are shown randomly
- Measurements statistics are available
This application is not intended to replace optician's regular full examination. We recommend you get a full eye test after using it.
* Wiki (learn all about your eye)
* Eye care videos (watch informational videos about eye health and eye care products)
* Eye care news (the latest news in eye care)
* Reorder contacts
* Driving directions & contact information for Family Vision
Family Vision Care of Richmond
Esta elaborado por un servidor (óptico y desarrollador) y se han tenido en cuenta las necesidades de cálculo que se dan en la tarea de óptica y optometría.
Esta aplicación sirve para calcular, pero también para mostrar o explicar a los clientes o pacientes algunos conceptos que pueden ser difíciles de representar. Esto supone un valor añadido en la relación con los clientes.
La aplicación consta de 5 aplicaciones de cálculo:
1. Traspuesta: Calcula la traspuesta de la fórmula esferocilindrica y también representa la cruz óptica con la disposición de las potencias. Imagen de interés en la explicación a los clientes de como se dispone su prescripción en 2D.
2. Distometría: Realiza el cálculo de potencias esféricas y/o tóricas en función de la distancia de vértice (distancia lente-ojo). Obtenemos 3 resultados:
2. 1. Cálculo exacto
2. 2. Cálculo en cilindro negativo y en pasos de 0.25D para el pedido de lentilla.
2. 3. Cálculo del equivalente esférico.
3. Sobrecorrección en lentilla tórica considerando el giro de ésta.
4. Adición: Calcula la adición teórica de una persona en función de la distancia de trabajo y la edad. Podemos elegir 2 distancias diferentes a comparar.
5. Espesor de lentes*: Obtenemos el espesor borde y centro en los puntos principales de la lente. De gran ayuda para asesorar a los clientes en la toma de decisiones respecto qué tipo de lente elegir siendo un buen argumento de venta.
Tiene las siguentes funcionalidades:
5.1. Comparativa entre 2 materiales (índices de refracción).
5.2. Consideración del diámetro, importante en el espesor de lentes positivas.
5.3. Opción de precalibrado para monturas de pasta, metal, ranurada y aire.
En esta aplicación se ha tenido especial cuidado en el uso y experiencia del usuario siendo fácil y rápida de utilizar. También incluye información sobre cada aplicación.
(Espesor de lentes*: Los cálculos que realiza son aproximados y no tienen en cuenta la curvatura de la lente y otros parámetros que pueden ofrecer los proveedores de lentes. Para el cálculo exacto es necesario utilizar los programas de los proveedores de lentes.)
The Eye Handbook is a smartphone diagnostic and treatment reference tool for anyone involved in Eye care. Below is a list of some of the common features.
-ICD9 to ICD10 converter
-Audio, Video downloads
-Ophthalmology and Optometry Journals
-Medication and Pharmacopeia
-Patient Education tools
If you have content that you would like to contribute; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are constantly striving to improve this application and welcome your feedback.
The Eye Handbook Team
Have you noticed that ophthalmologists speak a language all their own? Physicians in other medical fields can have difficulty understanding ophthalmology notes because of plethora the abbreviations, acronyms, and initialisms.
This application provides common and uncommon acronyms and initialisms used by ophthalmologists. Look up the (sometimes multiple) definitions for each acronym. Included are acronyms and initialisms from general ophthalmology, glaucoma, oculoplastics, genetics, retina, neuroophthalmology, cornea, and pediatric ophthalmology.
-Stay up to date with the current issue of Optometric Management
-View upcoming meetings in the profession
-Learn the Management Tip of the Week
-Contact the Optometric Management team
-Sign up for our e-mail newsletters
Key features of the Delta Dental app include:
-A dentist search tool that makes it easy to search for a dentist in your area. Search using your current location or input your home or work address. Your results can be filtered or sorted to help you find a dentist that suits your specific needs. Then, save your dentist to your contacts, call to schedule an appointment or navigate directly to their office with the touch of your finger.
-Claims and coverage information on the go. See your plan type, benefit levels, deductibles and maximums and find contact information for your Delta Dental company. Check the status of your most recent dental claims, for both you and your dependents. Claim details can even be sent via email directly from the app. (Login required)
-App ID card so you can show your card at the dental office without getting out your wallet. Email your ID card to your dentist or a dependent right from the app. (Login required)
-Toothbrush timer makes brushing fun and helps you stick with it for the recommended two minutes. Listen to music as you brush and watch as the timer counts down your brushing time.
Watch for more exciting features – we plan to introduce additional tools in the coming months.
About Delta Dental
Since 1954, Delta Dental has been working to improve oral health by emphasizing preventative care, because we believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a healthy smile. As America's largest and most trusted dental benefits carrier, we cover more Americans than any other dental benefits provider—and strive daily to make dental coverage more accessible and affordable to a wide variety of employers, groups and individuals.
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email patients with balance due.
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
This app was created by AAC Fresno Ophthalmologist Group to help ophthalmologist in their daily practice.
- Terms: hundreds of terms frequently used by ophthalmologist; sorted by alphabet
- Guidelines: Algorithms, Eye Exam Frequency, Clinical Levels of Diabetic Retinopathy and more to come in next versions
- Perimetry: Hill of Vision, Kinetic, Static and Humphrey perimetries
Dynamic links between terms allow easy navigation, and a search function makes finding relevant information fast.
Topics covered include ocular anatomy and physiology, optics, ocular pathology, clinical techniques, visual perception and psychophysics, low vision, dispensing and orthoptics.
The trial version is fully functional and does not expire, but contains adverts and a short delay when accessing definitions
A #1 medical app on Google Play and iTunes in 2013
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not
We offer the latest in designer and brand name frames with the latest lens technology to help you see your best. We also specialize in contact lenses, fitting our patients with the most technologically advanced lenses designed for optimal comfort and easiness.
We provide a full range of Primary and specialised vision care services for your entire family
Barry and Sargent offers:
contact lens testing and fitting
one of the most extensive frame selections in NZ
workshop on site for most emergency repairs.
a 10% discount on frames for children and students with Student ID
children's vision specialist
Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
Our Optometrists are all members of New Zealand Association of Optometrists (NZAO) and The Cornea and Contact Lens Society of New Zealand Inc (CCLS). These professional bodies ensure, through accreditation and compulsory continuing education, the highest standard of optometric care and expertise are maintained. Through regular attendance at conferences and meetings provided by the professional bodies, our optometrists are kept up to date in all the latest developments in eye care, examination techniques and procedures, equipment, contact lenses, lens development and frames.
Recursos Optométricos es un Blog donde se ponen al alcance de cualquier optometrista/oftalmólogo unas herramientas que intentar ser útiles en la consulta diaria de optometria, contactología u oftalmología.
Son hojas de cálculo, aplicaciones, documentos, imágenes, etc que pretenden servir de ayuda o guía para los casos en los que están diseñados, ya sea en contactología, biometrías, cálculo de lentes intraoculares, optometría clínica, etc y deben utilizarse como objeto de consulta puntual, quedando en el personal clínico que hace uso de ellos la responsabilidad de utilizarlos profesionalmente según sus conocimientos científicos. No son aplicaciones para el uso común entre pacientes, por lo que su uso no está aconsejado si no tiene pleno dominio técnico sobre la materia y está completamente formado en estas áreas clínicas.
Below information can be stored in each Eye prescription
Distance Vision's Spherical power , cylindrical power with axis and visual acuity
Near Vision's Spherical power , cylindrical power with axis and visual acuity
IPD and other info can be addd.
Easy to Use.
Works completely offline and stores data locally in the device.
Can add Patient's Informations and Eye Glass Prescription quickly.
Send Prescription through SMS, Email.
Track Prescriptions of Patients by Date,Time.
Backup the Data from and Database.
Porting of App across Android devices is Easy. Can be done with Backup, Import Utility.
For Suggestions, Feedback, Questions or Technical issues mail to email@example.com