HotHealth is "your" directory of health organizations. Add your healthcare providers (over 10,000 listed) and access contact info, news, events, book appointments and more.
If the health organization that you have added has a HotHealth listing they can turn on a number of features that will help you get more out your health care providers. Listed organizations can turn on the following:
- NEWS - Post news articles to all or specific groups. Users are notified when news relevant to them is posted.
- EVENTS - Invite users to events and track responses. Promote events and know who is attending.
- CHAT - Communicate with your staff, clients, customers and/or patients. Your very own messaging service.
- ARTICLES - For content that never gets old, post how-to articles or give advice to your users.
- BOOK APPOINTMENTS - If you are using a third party booking site, integrate it with your app and website.
- CONTACT - The most important thing of all - allow your users to contact you. Easily manage your contact information.
- LOCATIONS - Whether you have one or many locations, display contact information, opening hours and a map of each location.
- STORE - Sell anything you want online. Your personalized store integrates with Stripe payments for secure online payments.
- STAFF PROFILES - Show off your staff. Display staff profiles and give clients, customers or patients assurance that your organization will treat them well.
- WEBSITE - If you already have a website, you can simply link to it from within your app and HotHealth Communities website.
- PATIENT PORTAL - Link through to LifeCard's patient portal. For more information visit LifeCard.
- CUSTOM PAGES - Create custom pages for your app and website. You might want to go into details on the services your provide.
To create a HotHealth app/website visit https://www.hothealth.com.