If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
* Free! (Ad supported)
* Show the overhead location all visible satellites
* Shows the signal strengths of all visible satellites
* Shows which satellites are contributing to your position
* Shows detailed location information including speed and position
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
have access credentials. If you are not our customer yet, please contact us:
Access Globalsat tracking services from your phone or tablet.
This is the first public version, which will allow you to follow your vehicle or tracked object position in real time.
New features will be added in the following days, so keep tuned to the updates.
Developed by: Anderson Rodrigo Davi and Fernando Mantoan.
Using an external bluetooth GPS gives you better battery life and more accuracy. Ideal for geocaching and similar applications.
Please note: Not all applications will work. (e.g. Wikitude) If you find an app that isn't compatible please send me an email.
Samsung Galaxy users using Android 2.2: Please toggle the internal GPS before using this app to avoid the phone from rebooting.
For a detailed review of the app and detailed descriptions of the settings visit http://l-36.com/bluetooth_gps_provider.php
The UI is simple to keep the memory footprint as low as possible. If you want to see NMEA data long-press the sat view.
When you have problems connecting to your GPS try different connection methods from the settings. Some devices need a power cycle once the Bluetooth stack had problems (it's a good idea to pull the battery for 30 seconds).
For more usage hints see https://plus.google.com/communities/104930572010612794860
"Mock Locations" have to be enabled.
Please note that this will only work if your GPS application is able to select the provider. Most will select the default "internal" and they won't be able to use this tool.
My own "Turbo GPS" supports choosing the provider.
GPS Coordinates is a free app with no ads! We value your privacy so this app does not collect location data nor does it store any location data or history anywhere.
Please note that this app requires access to your fine location in order to use GPS. We do not collect or store your location data anywhere.
Simply purchase this license key, then close and reopen the Bluetooth GPS Output app. Google Play may require internet up to 2 days after purchase to permanently unlock Bluetooth GPS Output.
Real human support staff is available to assist you - send us an email if you have any comments, questions.
NOTICE!: Creating SPP port may fail with Widcomm stack.
NOTICE2!:Widget simulates NMEA while GPS is not fixed yet. This simulation is based on Cell Tower information and may be coarse.
- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- Display satellites status.
- Speed chart.
- Map integration,get your location.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
Updated to Version 2 with all the features users have been asking for.
☆GPS and Network location smart-fusion
☆Fully adjustable output rate
☆NMEA 0183 v3.01
☆Widget toggle button
☆Start on Boot and background service for Android 2.3+
☆Video tutorials to get you up and running fast
All existing paid users can upgrade, completely free. Make sure to update your license app.
Free Mode: 10 minute limit per run, reconnect unlimited times.
Paid Mode: No limits
Trouble getting started? Real human support staff is available to assist you - send us an email, watch the tutorials.
Features Coming soon:
Multiple device support - pair up to 7 devices simultaneously
Barometric Transducer Measurements (XDR)
Minimum Requirements: Android 2.3 or newer
Tested with HTC One, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, Captivate
*Brand names and trademarks are property of their respective owners. We are not affiliated nor endorsed by any holder mentioned.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.