GPS Home Tracker Lite App adds GPS tracking functionality to a smartphone or tablet. It can be used to watch for kids, seniors or other people who require care, to control field staff, to held sport competitions, trainings, for travelling and other private or business purposes.
GPS tracker defines device's location periodically, tracks it and sends the track (location, speed, coarse, altitude etc.) to the GPShome personal account. In this way you can see a current position of the device and its historical track.
1. Tracking in background (while other apps are active or when the device is in sleep mode).
2. Track is transmitted to the GPShome personal account when an internet-connection available. When no (weak network coverage, roaming etc.) track is saved in a special storage - buffer. Buffer is cleaned and track is send when the app goes online.
3. Move and Static modes. Tracking frequency, accuracy, GPS usage policy can be set by user.
4. Energy saving. Track accuracy and power consumption are balanced. GPS goes on only when necessary, for example, in the moment of location activity.
5. Location tagged text messages (e.g. customers visits accomplish reports).
6. Compatibility with devices without a GSM/GPRS module.
7. Compatibility with devices without a GPS unit (external GPS or netwokr-based location can be used).
8. Track can be saved locally to GPX file.
To use online tracking function please register and get your GPShome personal account (free of charge).
To save offline GPX track registration is not required.