• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
With this app you can promptly access tracking information for 5000+ major cities over 50+ major countries especially in Asia..all common major cities are included.
now including countries:
Americas: Canada, USA, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Colombia,
Africa: South Africa,
Asia: China, Macau, Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Japan, India, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Malaysia, Russia, UAE, Turkey, Israel,
Europe: Norway, Netherland, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Cyprus, Belgium, France, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Denmark, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Ireland, Slovenia, Malta, Croatia, Gibraltar, Spain, Germany, Poland,
Oceania: New Caledonia,
Australia: Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, Queensland, Western, Northern Territory, South Australia,
the App will remember all of your tracking cities and pull Air Quality information from dozens of Environmental Protection Department(EDP) with extra features.
• Monitor data is collected on our server, Updating Data in Real-Time, 24X 7 keeping you aware of the latest air pollution situation.
• Support China's 500+ Cities and Region: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Changsha etc.data just from U.S. Embassy and China MEP.
• Support small town or district in big city as AQI Monitor point ,such as 15 monitor point in Hongkong
• Support US,UK,Germany,Canada,France,Russia,TaiWan,Japan,Thailand,HK,South Korea... totally 5000+ major cities over 50+ major countries,and all common major cities are included.
• Air Pollution Notification: When the air pollution increased we will send you a remind notification, you can turn it off easily.
• Historical Data Review: You can view the short-term trends of air pollution index, and check the distribution of air pollution grades for up to 2 years.
• Healthy Advice: According to the current air situation, basic advices are given: whether suitable for outdoor sports, whether need to wear masks. And what protective measures should do when you indoor, do outdoor sports, on traffic, we had more specific suggestion for you.
* Automatically pulls data based on your GPS location or choose cities manually from list.
* You can also monitor your cities on the map or Fully interactive and informative maps - easy and simple.
• Share with friends: You can send current air quality data and screenshot to Friend via Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, SMS via Email.
An air quality index (AQI) is a number used by government agencies to communicate to the public how polluted the air is currently or how polluted it is forecast to become.Different countries also use different names for their indices such as Air Quality Health Index, Air Pollution Index and Pollutant Standards Index.
Different countries have their own air quality indices which are not all consistent.iAirQuality used to convert from all countries's air pollutant concentration to AQI varies by pollutant, Air quality index values are divided into ranges by App, and each range is assigned a descriptor and a color code. Standardized public health advisories are associated with each AQI range
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Have all of your weather information and forecast details at your fingertips, with The Weather Network’s Android app. The interactive UI and clean design provide an ‘at-a-glance’ view of current, short term and long term weather. Pair that with the latest news and videos, detailed radar maps including our satellite and radar, traffic flow and lightning maps, and users have access to more content than ever before. When active weather systems hit, the app features location-based weather warnings and alerts. Users can also view our live stream video to keep up to date with breaking news about the latest storms.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Multiple map layers including radar, satellite, lightning and traffic flow provided by Beat the Traffic in North America, and satellite and radar maps for the UK
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
Tips for the phone app:
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- The icon on the top left provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings
- Right and left draw for easy navigation. The right draw allows users to add a location or to scroll between saved locations, while the left draw allows you to select various sections of the app
- Tap the weather icon to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- Pull the screen down to refresh the data
Canadian Weather from Abbotsford to Yorkton. Uses the most accurate Environment Canada data feed. Shows current conditions, 7 day forecast, and detailed forecast in one simple screen. Supports up to10 favorite locations. Displays satellite weather maps for North America and Canada. Displays radar information for Canada.
* Lightweight and fast no-nonsense app
* Displays current conditions in the home screen widget
* Easily switch between up to 10 favorite locations (new!)
* Satellite weather maps for North America and Canada
* Radar data for Canada (new!)
* Sunrise, sunset times (new!)
* Audible alerts (sound/buzz) on weather warnings
* Weather warning is indicated in the widget
* Select from over 800 cities and towns
* Unit conversion between Metric/Imperial
* Selectable update interval
* Current conditions include temperature (with "feels like" factor), wind speed, gust speed and direction, humidity
* 7 day graphical forecast
* Detailed text forecast
* Weather warnings with links to Environment Canada statements
* Automatic update of current weather conditions and forecasts
Digital Clock widget 4x2 with Weather forecast application and live wallpapers. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.
Different size widgets with a clock and a forecast for the selected day.
- Desktop widgets with digital clock
- Animated daily weather forecast
- Realistic Video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow
- Multiple scene landacapes
- Custom (user-defined) backgrounds
- Global world weather
- 50000+ locations worldwide
- Auto update forecast
- Data in Metric/Imperial
- Geolocation (GPS Search)
Features in Development
- Animated widget
- Live wallpapers
- Multiple locations / cities
-- Improve video effects
- Local weather providers
Tags: android weather, digital clock widget android weather widget, android weather app, clock weather widgert, weather forecast, world weather, hourly weather, detailed forecasts
- 5 Cool weather widgets
- Local and global weather forecast
- Temperature is status bar
- Current condition
- 3 day weather forecast fast access
- 14 days weather forecast
- 14 days detailed weather (hourly forecast)
- 7 day temperature graphic with min/max
- 7 day precipitation graphic in mm or inches
- 7 day wind speed graphic with Wind/Gust options
- 7 day pressure graphic
- Past weather - Discover weather condition since year 2008
- Weather state notifications - need to be notified of storm ? - no problem use this option!
- Settings: C-F, M/s-Mph, Hpa-Torr, mm-in.
- Location Manager
- Fast access to locations
- Russian localization
WorldWeatherOnline© - Worldwide weather forecast and content provider.
Get Free weather API
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
Sky News Weather has the following:
- Weather for over 20,000 Australian and 1500 International locations
- Real-time observations for temperature, wind speed and direction, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
- Trend arrow for current temperature
- 7-day forecast
- Next 24hrs 3-hourly forecast
- Interactive Radar
- GPS search for current location
- UV rating forecast
- Pollen rating forecast
- Sunrise and Sunset times
- Dynamic backgrounds that change as the weather does
- Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia
Data in this app is supplied by Weatherzone and the Bureau of Meteorology.
The application is in beta, so please send any issues to email@example.com
Canada Weather comes with an elegant and intuitive user interface that displays current weather data like temperature or current conditions and also forecasts with charts for high and max temperature.
Canada Weather’s data are available and updated 24h/24 and 7days/7.
=== FEATURES ===
More than 100000 locations all around the world in add of Canada cities.
Current conditions for locations (Temperature, Conditions Icon and Text, Humidity, Wind).
Sunrise and sunset for each cities in local hours of city.
Current date of city which data are displayed.
Conditions Icon are adapted with sunrise / sunset informations (so moon is displayed when sunset Is finished).
Forecasts for the next 4 days displayed in charts with high and max temperatures.
GPS localization of your current city to display current meteo.
Save your favorite cities in a list.
For each cities in map you can display temperature, icon conditions or wind conditions.
Share city’s weather of your choice by email, SMS or via social network thanks to a generated image representing weather data.
Listen city’s weather in your current language.
Customize user interface.
Select temperature unit (°Celsius or °Farenheit).
3 widgets (4x1 simple widget with current city and temperature, 4x2 forecasts widget and 4x2 clock widget with current city data).
=== LOCALIZATION ===
Canada Weather supports English and French.
If you want translate Canada Weather to another language, don’t hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
=== FEATURES SUGGEST ===
If you want to see new features in Canada Weather or new countries map for example, feel free to contact me also. I will try to add these features to improve Canada Weather for all.
The sunset and the sunrise in YoWindow happens at exactly the same time as in real life.
But the great thing is you can scroll the time forward. Just swipe the screen and you will see how the weather is going to change throughout the day.
All the weather at your fingertips. You see the current weather, the forecast for today and for several days ahead.
State of the art landscapes change depending on the season. The artwork is designed down to the smallest detail. Choose a landscape that fits best for your area.
YoWindow is a window in your pocket =)
The weather forecast is provided by yr.no and NWS - the leading meteorological organizations.
Watch weather with pleasure!