Global Watch keeps business travelers safe, wherever and whenever traveling abroad and connects corporate security teams directly with business travelers in real-time. Global Watch is the traveler's mobile interface to the Tempest travel security platform.
Global Watch is a personal safety and early travel warning solution that provides real-time status on warnings, alerts, security information and travel plans. It integrates two security tools: the Tempest Global Watch app and the Tempest Instant Security Overview (ISO) web portal.
Global Watch adapts to your language and makes it easy to share your location and alerts. It helps you to be better prepared for the destination you are traveling to, the risks and how to avoid them.
Receive push and SMS alerts to help you steer clear of trouble, such as extreme weather conditions and natural disasters, travel disruptions, political and civil unrest and terrorism threats.
Global Watch use state of art information technology to enable swifter identification and communication of potential threats based on your location or planned destination. It aggregates and filters information from thousands of different sources globally, including news media, government institutions, security and health information databases and social media. All the information is reviewed and compiled 24/7 by a team of experts to ensure accurate and timely alerts are pushed to you, helping you to stay safe.
Global Watch means
• Business travelers avoid safety threats, travel delays, fires, extreme weather, natural disasters, social and political conflicts, terrorism
• Gaining professional tools to plan and support safe and efficient employee travels
• Minimizing losses due to unforeseen events and threats
• Extending the degree of personal safety and care provided to employees traveling abroad
• Country specific safety advice and information at hand in each location
Other functions included:
• Multilanguage translation
• Full access of your travel bookings *
• Easy to share your location and alerts
• In-depth reports, compiled by our qualified analysts
• Add additional countries to your feed
• Alerts on map and in relation to your position
• Local news from credible sources
• Updated information about your destination
• Advanced assessment of the security situation
• Off-line content
• Exchange rate for all currencies
*depending on your company's agreement