Turn, shift and flip tiles on a hexagonal grid to piece back together the original picture.
Hexxle is a new variation on classic tile shifting puzzles, great for a couple of minutes of casual entertainment here and there (you know… 🚽 friendly). It will:
• not fry your brain with a complicated set of rules
• not change your life through a profound story
• not try to get you addicted with inane daily bonus shenanigans.
What it does have is a total of 63 puzzles in three sets, using several different intuitive mechanics. Also, there's three game modes:
• unlimited a.k.a. zen mode: take your time and tinker freely until it's done
• limited moves: tread carefully and plan ahead
• limited time: same puzzling, more pressure!
And if that's not enough, you can also create and play custom puzzles with your own pictures.
Hexxle is in active development. New puzzle sets will be added over time, maybe also new mechanics and other features. Feel free to send your ideas (and bug reports) to email@example.com. Thanks!