The 2 buttons will be disabled if the kernel does not support this function
This app does not work on devices other then the S4!
At first start it's recommended to fix the permissions of the cmd file first (root required). After that Glove Mode can be enabled and disabled by using the buttons (no root required).
Additionally you can implement a little hook into the system, that the permissions are automatically set at boot, and optionally also Glove Mode will be enabled, root are required for these implementations.
THIS APP IS CURRENTLY DESIGNED ONLY FOR TOUCHWIZ ROMS. ATTEMPTING TO INSTALL WALLET USING THIS APP ON AN AOSP/GE ROM MAY BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
NO SUPPORT OR WARRANTY IS PROVIDED. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
To use, follow this tutorial on how to set up Google Wallet: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2392741
Congratulations, you have Google Wallet!
This is a donate version, the free version can be found in the above linked forum thread.
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Verizon®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®."
IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
Verizon® is a registered trademark of Verizon Communications, Inc.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Verizon Support & Protection helps keep your phone secure with around the clock protection from viruses, malware and risky web sites for FREE (data charges apply). A premium version, available at no additional cost for Total Mobile Protection customers, can remotely locate, lock, alarm and erase* certain data from a lost or misplaced phone, notify you of apps on your phone with risky privacy permissions and help you maximize your battery and improve your phone’s performance.
BASIC FEATURES – FREE (data charges apply)
• Antivirus protection powered by McAfee to scan for and detect viruses and malware, and
• McAfee® SiteAdvisor® to help protect against threats by blocking access to web sites deemed risky.
PREMIUM FEATURES – available at no additional cost for Total Mobile Protection customers
• All of the BASIC FEATURES, plus
• Recovery features to remotely locate a lost or misplaced phone, sound an audible alarm, lock the phone or erase* certain personal data (available by logging into your My Verizon account at: https://www.verizonwireless.com/vsp), and
• App Alert to notify you which apps have access to your personal information, such as contacts and location, and allow you to remove the offending apps from your phone.
• Tune-up your phone with tools to maximize battery life and improve your phone’s performance (only available for Total Mobile Protection customers)
For instructions related to uninstalling the app, please visit: http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/verizon_mobile_security.html#uninstall
For additional information, please visit the Verizon Support & Protection FAQs at http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobilesecurityfaq
* Depending on your phone, the Erase Data feature may erase contacts, text messages, calendar, photos, videos, and/or call history from your phone. Once the erase feature is completed, you will receive a status update indicating what was erased from your phone. Not all data on all phones are erasable. Erase Data does not apply to external memory cards.
Verizon Support & Protection is available only on compatible phones. Phone must be on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for some features to function. Data usage applies for download and some feature usage of Verizon Support & Protection. Phones running an unauthorized or modified version of Android’s operating systems are not supported.
McAfee, the McAfee logo, SiteAdvisor, McAfee Active Protection and McAfee Global Threat Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Access your Verizon Wireless account using the My Verizon application. Find your balance, usage, payments, update Friends & Family, features and services.
Important Note: There will be a time lag between the end of a data session and the point at which the latest data usage will appear.
Verizon Cloud backs up your photos, videos, music and more to secure cloud storage, so you don't need to lose your important content if you lose your device. Use Verizon Cloud for Tablets to sync your cloud content to your tablet, and to back up content from your tablet to your Verizon Cloud account.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Keep your tablet's content safe and secure in your own private cloud storage
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, on any compatible device, your PC or the web
• Sync photos, videos, and more from Verizon Cloud to your device, and then share that synched content with your friends and family
• Backup content from your PC or Mac's hard drive to your Verizon Cloud using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud. Plus, we recommend you to go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything except Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for 9 Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
My InfoZone widget features:
• Tips to help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet
• Quick and easy access to your
- Account information in My Verizon Mobile
- Battery status and information on what's using your battery
- Amount of available storage and storage settings
• Support information for your smartphone or tablet
To add the widget to your Home screen:
1) Install the widget from the Play Store.
2) Go to the widget section of your smartphone or tablet (found in the apps list on many devices).
3) Touch and hold the widget and place it on a Home screen.
If you don't see the widget after installing, try turning your smartphone or tablet off and then on again.
Downloading is quick and should take less than a minute.
Access your Verizon Wireless account using the My Verizon application. Find your balance, usage, payments, update Friends & Family, features and services.
The My Verizon Mobile App has improved your store visit experience by allowing you to receive notifications and promotional offers directly to your device when in the proximity of a Verizon Wireless retail store. Use your device to scan and purchase accessories and getting assistance from our staff. Get automatically checked in for appointments, workshops, in store pick up and more! *Available now at participating locations.
*Important note – usage data reflected in My Verizon Mobile is not updated in real-time. Usage data reflects latest available information since last bill.
Mobile Recovery makes it easier than ever to locate and secure a lost or misplaced device.
Verizon Wireless customers enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage have uninterrupted access to Mobile Recovery. Not enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage? Visit your local Verizon Wireless store for further details.
What the App Does
* LOCATE your lost phone using the phone’s GPS. Now with Network Locate Service! Device GPS always provides the BEST location experience, and now Mobile Recovery can locate your device when the satellite signal is weak or unavailable (usually due to the device being indoors).
* See a visual history of where your phone has been, and get directions to its location
* Sound an ALARM to find your phone nearby, even if it’s on silent or vibrate
* LOCK your phone, and also WIPE your contacts from your phone to protect them from unwanted eyes*
Why Total Equipment Coverage?
* Provides comprehensive coverage
* Offers a fast and convenient replacement process
* Can save you money should the unexpected happen
* Before erasing your contacts, be sure to activate Verizon Wireless’ Backup Assistant and back up your contacts.
* Mobile Recovery is a service provided by Asurion Mobile Applications and is not an insurance product
* Mobile Recovery is available on compatible devices
* Device must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for Mobile Recovery features to function
* Data usage applies for download and use of Mobile Recovery.
* Please note: We do not support rooted Android devices. Mobile Recovery is only compatible with operating systems that are Verizon certified and unmodified for your device.
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
This is the COMPANION application for Verizon FamilyBase which will give you more features for your kid's compatible phone.
If you haven't already subscribed to Verizon FamilyBase you will need to visit http://familybase.vzw.com to subscribe before continuing.
Once subscribed, from your FamilyBase activity page, you'll have an option to choose "Get Companion App" which will send a text message to your kid's compatible phone with a link to download this app.
With your kid's phone in hand:
☆Step 1 Tap the link from the text message received on your kid's phone or find this app in Google Play (FamilyBase Companion)
☆ Step 2 Tap the download button and follow the instructions that appear on your kid's phone screen
☆Step 3 After the app has downloaded choose OPEN to open the application and you're all set!
Within the next 15 minutes you'll start receiving additional insights about your kid's phone use in your FamilyBase Activity pages in My Verizon and your compatible handset.
And don't worry if the Companion app is removed from your kid's phone, rest assured, you'll be notified.
☆ Don’t worry! FamilyBase does not let your parents "spy" on you or read your texts!
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use. To keep your battery from being drained, Onavo Count transfers and analyzes all of your mobile data use in the cloud.
Onavo Count supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus.
More from developer
Download tawkon, so you can talk on.
"I LOVE how tawkon informs of my phone's radiation levels. I don't know how I lived without it!"
"tawkon is an AMAZING parental control app! it lets me keep an eye on my kids exposure"
"tawkon really forced me to start using my earphones more when talking. GREAT app!"
"The only Android App that protects users from cellular radiation exposure" - TheNextWeb
"Monitor your exposure using an app called tawkon" - NYTimes
"tawkon: Use it Now, Thank Me Later" - The Huffington Post
"Rejected by Apple, tawkon Radiation-Tracking App Launches on Android" - Wired
“One of 15 Startups to Watch in 2012” - Business Insider
*** Features ***
√ Phone Tracking and Alerts: tawkon is a health tracker that lets you know when your phone emits higher than normal levels of radiation, using a metric called SAR (Specific Absorption Rate), so you can talk on safely. tawkon also tracks your phone usage behavior over time and lets you know how much radiation you have been exposed.
√ Suggestions: When SAR gets high, tawkon will suggest alternative ways to lessen your exposure – such as using a headset.
√ Parental Control: tawkon is a parental control health tracker app. As a parent, your personal tawkon dashboard gives you full access to charts and statistics of your kids’ talk time and exposure to radiation. All you have to do is invite them to download tawkon via the “Family” tab. As a health tracker, tawkon not only helps keep you safe, it helps keep your family safe.
√ Social: You can invite family or friends from your phone's contact list to connect with you within tawkon. The app lets you share your readings with them, as well as tips on avoiding excessive exposure. With tawkon, you can motivate your friends to live a health conscious lifestyle.
√ Weekly Report: The weekly report – sent via email – is more comprehensive and delivers useful usage tips in addition to the basic information you see in the application dashboard.
tawkon is power efficient and totally non-intrusive. The app runs in the background only during a call. Since the two main components that drain battery power are the phone’s display and transmitter, if you talk wisely and act according to takwon’s suggestions, you can actually extend your battery life.
*** How It Works ***
Mobile phones transmit information to cell towers and antennas. When you are farther away from these towers, your phone works harder for a signal, which causes it to emit more radiation. Additionally, factors such as the distance of the phone from your head, poor signal strength as well as others, play a part in this equation as well.
Our radiation health tracker application analyzes communication components within your phone and other physical factors and predicts the level of radiation in real time. Based on universally accepted international SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) standards, the app provides contextual alerts when the user can take action to avoid high exposure.
Once you’ve made the suggested changes, tawkon confirms that you are once again safe, in low SAR and ready to “talk on”.
*** Support and Feedback ***
We are asking for permissions to intercept outgoing calls and call phone numbers. We ask for this to be able to warn you about high exposure situation before a call is made or received. In addition, we ask to access your personal information and read contacts to allow you to easily invite your friends & family to share your exposure & talk time with them.
We welcome your ideas, thoughts and feedback - reach out on Twitter (@tawkon), Facebook (www.facebook.com/tawkon) or email our team directly email@example.com
The Android SDK is packed with many debugging and tracing tools which are mainly focused on CPU usage and memory footprint.
Dr. Power uses the very same methods that Android uses for calculating battery consumption (in the Settings app), but gives developers greater insight by showing specific battery power usage for every aspect of an application, in both percentages and absolute numbers (mA).
Dr. Power breaks down battery power usage by:
1. Processes - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
2. Battery usage caused by processing during Wakelock - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
3. Sensors (GPS, Proximity, Orientation, Gyro, etc.) - Breakdown of operating time
4. Data Usage - Breakdown of data received and sent
* An absolute power consumption estimation presented per each component in (mA).
When the end user of an application notices battery drainage, you will be able to use Dr. Power to mimic the specific situation that was causing the drainage, as well as the type of phone used. In this way, you can use feedback to continuously make your applications more battery efficient, in all scenarios and on all devices.
We hope you enjoy this tool as much as we have.