all of content on this app is owned by tv station and/or streaming tv provider, if any channel on this apps broke the rule please inform me for content removal
Please note that currently you will find no streams at all included in this app. In the case that some streams will eventually be added, they will be only from free public TV stations and for demonstrative purpose.
-Channels with electronic program guide
-Extract streams using XML, M3U or regular expression parser
-Export and Import database
How to use (Quick version):
Step 1 (Extract/grab streams):
First you need to extract the streams. You can do this by creating a new list. Start by selecting Extract Streams from the menu.
You need to know the file from where you want to grab your streams. This can be a remote file (eg. like a web page) or a local file.
For xml files you need to know the tag where the stream is and optionally the tag for the name of the stream.
(Advanced only) For regular expression you can get more details from android Pattern object.
After you have the streams extracted and saved you can go to step 2 or 3.
Step 2 (Assign Channel):
You can assign a channel by either touching the logo icon or from Edit Channel page. (make sure that you first updated the database otherwise no channels will be available to assign).
Step 3 (Test stream):
You can test the stream by either touching the stream name and select test or from Edit Channel page. This will show additional details about your stream.
ロジテック社製 WiFiストリーミング DVDドライブ用アプリ
■ 対象製品： LDR-PUA8U2Sシリーズ
Logitec WiFi Streamer
Logitec,WiFi Streamer,DVD Player,Music Player,Video Player,DLNA,ロジテック,DVDドライブ,LDR-PUA8U2Sシリーズ
With MobiTV, you can now watch TV channels from all around the world on your phone.
Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere.
* Watch Live TV
* Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows
* Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
* Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
* One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand DVR
* Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
* View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
* Use DNLA and Chromecast to watch on your tv.
* Social TV
* Watch LIVE local TV for free!
* Watch over 300 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
* Watch over 600 VOD Channels for free in SD
* We host over 45,000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. We refresh these shows every few seconds which include hit titles such as Entertainment Tonight, TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN,
MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link technology which allows you to display your smartphone’s content to a larger screen, all while charging your smartphone. TV mobile app stream HD movies and TV shows from your mobile phone to any big screen TV or monitor for the total kick back and relax experience. MHL also allows you to play mobile games with no lag, work from any location, stream TV and movies in HD, and experience your favorite music with immersive surround sound
• Watch Network USA, UK, German, French, Asian, African, Arabic, Canadian, Russian channels live!
• No need to pay any charge
• No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
• No sign-up required
• Updating channels automatically
• Easy to use interface
• Wide range of channel list
• Use any network - Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
• No need to use satellites
• Just use your android device, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
• Also, you can connect these devices to TV sets so as to watch the channels on TV
For any questions please contact: email@example.com
Inspired and guided by the Twitch streamer TeconGaming, developed by Twitch follower 645Development!
Stream-O-Bot can control a Lego Mindstorm NXT robot using an Android phone as a controller, while receiving audio and video from a second android phone allowing the user to see and hear what the robot sees! One android is mounted on the NXT Robot to work as a camera, and the other device is used as a remote control in the user's hands.
Don't have two androids or maybe just don't own an NXT? No problem! Our program allows for the user to disable certain features such as the camera and audio allowing for only control of the NXT, no longer needing the second Android phone. The user can also disable the NXT creating a video spy, having audio and video streamed to your second Android.
So sit back in a comfy chair, grab your phone and drive your robot all over the neighborhood from the comfort of your living room. Have fun!
WARNING: Don't let your robot get out of your sight!
You will need:
1. Two Android phones for all the streaming features (only one if you are only looking to control the robot)
2. Internet for streaming audio and video
3. Bluetooth for controlling the NXT robot
4. Lego Mindstorm NXT kit (built with an arm to hold a phone)
Derek Harrington, Chris Gusman, and Ravi Agarwal
This app provides:
1. Ability to connect to the camera phone using EITHER a host name or an IP address to establish the connection.
2. The option to use a slower color video feed or a more responsive gray scale video feed.
3. The option to enable or disable any combination of the following preferences:
a. Video feed
b. Audio feed
c. NXT Control
Music stored on the DLNA server that supports either Bluetooth or DLNA can be wirelessly transmitted to your Audio product that also supports either of the 3 streaming technologies *1
You can use this feature soon by installing to your Android device.
Moreover NFC is supported by Panasonic Music Streaming App. You can connect to the Panasonic NFC compatible product by Bluetooth with one touch by installing to your Android device. *2
Supported devices are as follows.
Bluetooth supported audio device
DLNA supported audio device
Qualcomm AllPlay supported audio device
*1 In order to select Bluetooth, the devices first need to paired.
*2 NFC is available only with NFC compatible Android device.
For information on using this app, compatible models and feature or any trouble about this app, please visit the following support page.
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
-New head tracking mode, mouse DirectInput.
-New capture mode, desktop level, may help for some games that where not being captured.
-Download it from www.swatterco.com
VR Streamer streams PC games to your phone and provides head tracking data back to the game on your PC.
This is the demo version for you to try. It has the full functionality of the paid version, except for a message that is displayed on the screen every 90 seconds.
What you need to get started:
- VR Streamer phone app and VR Streamer server app.
- A Windows PC.
- A recent mobile phone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later.
- VR head mount like Google Cardboard or one of the many other versions available.
How it works:
- Start the server app on your PC.
- Connect the server app to the phone app via wifi or USB cable.
- Load a game on your PC and it will be streamed to your phone.
VR Streamer supports TCP (Wifi), USB Tethering and USB Debugging connections.
Adjustable display quality setting
Force stereoscopic mode for games that don't natively support VR
Mouse, FreeTrack protocol and FreePIE application support
Via FreePIE, head tracking data provided by the server app can be used to emulate Keyboards, Joysticks, TrackIR and many more hardware input devices.
From more information and to download the VR Streamer Server application please visit http://www.swatterco.com
- Stream Radio Libertad radio station
- Browse Radio Libertad website
- Browse Radio Libertad Facebook page
- Browse Radio Libertad Twitter feed
- Call Radio Libertad phone numbers
- Set alarm to wake up to Radio Libertad
Radio Libertad (Liberty Radio) are Spanish Christian radio stations. The format of this station is Christian music from Conjunto, Tejano, Mariachi, Salsa, Reggaton, Rock, Pop and Rap along with Praise & Worship.
Radio Libertad provides the listener a taste of Spanish Christian music from all over the world. Artists include Marcos Witt, Jesus Adrian Romero, Lilly Goodman, Funky, Ericson Alexander Molano, Juan Carlos Alvarado, Samuel Hernandez, Marco Barrientos and many more.
Radio Libertad programs Spanish Christian music along with daily prayer programs in Corpus Christi and in the surrounding South Texas market. The unique styles of music and prayer are blended together to make an outstanding format that thousands of listeners, various churches, and many businesses are enjoying.
Stream Brattleboro Community Radio and hear the most popular station in Vermont.
Stream Brattleboro Community Radio WVEW-FM from anywhere you have a cell phone or wireless connection. Hear the great independent programming that all of southern Vermont is talking about.
Note: Requires Android OS 2.2 or later
- Stream by touching the microphone.
- Stop by touching the microphone again.
- Press the Menu and touch "Schedule" for a complete program guide listing.
- Press the Menu and touch "Alarm" to wake up to WVEW
- Press the Menu and touch "WVEW Website" to go to the radio station website: http://www.wvew.org.
If you have the original version, uninstall it and install this one.