all of content on this app is owned by tv station and/or streaming tv provider, if any channel on this apps broke the rule please inform me for content removal
Please note that currently you will find no streams at all included in this app. In the case that some streams will eventually be added, they will be only from free public TV stations and for demonstrative purpose.
-Channels with electronic program guide
-Extract streams using XML, M3U or regular expression parser
-Export and Import database
How to use (Quick version):
Step 1 (Extract/grab streams):
First you need to extract the streams. You can do this by creating a new list. Start by pressing the button on the left side upper corner.
You need to know the file from where you want to grab your streams. This can be a remote file (eg. like a web page) or a local file.
For xml files you need to know the tag where the stream is and optionally the tag for the name of the stream.
(Advanced only) For regular expression you can get more details from android Pattern object.
After you have the streams extracted and saved you can go to step 2 or 3.
Step 2 (Assign Channel):
You can assign a channel by either touching the logo icon or from Edit Channel page. (make sure that you first updated the database otherwise no channels will be available to assign).
Step 3 (Test stream):
You can test the stream by either touching the stream name and select test or from Edit Channel page. This will show additional details about your stream.
The app has search ability, so you can type desired channel name (or part of it) and find it. It's simple to use Lycia TV, options and management are not complicated or
annoying. It is light, runs fine on contemporary devices. For HD content better CPU performance and network bandwidth is required.
Channels lists ate updated almost daily - if you don't see what you want in the list wait for it, just ask or propose a link. Categories contain (but not limited to)
channels from Europe, Asia, North and South America... If you want to see your favorite show, stay informed or just to spare some time Lycia TV is right for you - we have entertainment, music, news, sports, politics, shows, and many more.
Contain user shared links from almost all popular live online public domain streams of Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Israel , India, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Pakistan, Ukraine, Vietnam
Lycia TV require internet connection to run, and for best experience WiFi is preferred. 3G internet also works, but it is good to check your plan with your cellphone operator.
Video Streaming from MTV7000D/MTV8000D to Android devices
Discover and stream video from MTV7000D/MTV8000D in local Wi-Fi network.
Allow user to change streaming quality and the name of MTV7000D/MTV8000D.
Provide a list of recorded program with detail information for user to search or scroll through
Allow user to rename recorded program
Power button to put MTV7000D/MTV8000D to Standby mode
Audio and subtitle button
MTV7000D/MTV7000D-MINI (Firmware 7.02 or newer)
Android Device with Android 4.0 or newer
Frequently asked questions:
Why Magic TV Streaming app does not work? I can not view any TV channel!
Magic TV Streaming app requires user to have a TV recorder, Magic TV PVR model MTV7000D in user's home. When the MTV7000D is configured properly, user can use Magic TV Streaming app to watch video playing from the user's MTV7000D hardware.
Magic TV Streaming does NOT work if the user does NOT have the required hardware at home. The app and the MTV7000D hardware is designed to function in Hong Kong only.
If you do not have the above setup, please do not download or use Magic TV Streaming app.
Version 1.1 update:
- Hide system soft key
- Going back to the Magic TV list for back key in setting menu
- Reset timeout in scrolling in browsing TV Channel List or Recorded Program List,
- In Recorded Program List, program time of Sunday is fixed
Μέσα από το STAR TV App μπορείτε να δείτε:
- Αναλυτικά το πρόγραμμα του Star τις επόμενες εβδομάδες
- Αναλυτικές πληροφορίες για τις ξένες ταινίες και τους κύκλους-επεισόδια των ξένων σειρών
- On demand ολόκληρες τις ελληνικές εκπομπές και τα δελτία ειδήσεων
- Συντελεστές, trailers, best of των ελληνικών εκπομπών
- Περιγραφή, πρωταγωνιστές, συντελεστές, διάρκεια και άλλες πληροφορίες για τις ξένες ταινίες, καθώς επίσης και τα trailers τους
- Περιγραφή, πρωταγωνιστές, περιλήψεις επεισοδίων και όλα τα trailers για τις ξένες σειρές
- Περιγραφή και trailers για τις εκπομπές κινουμένων σχεδίων της Starland
- Ολόκληρα επεισόδια επιλεγμένων εκπομπών κινουμένων σχεδίων
Για τη χρήση της εφαρμογής είναι απαραίτητη η σύνδεση με το internet.
- Stream Radio Libertad radio station
- Browse Radio Libertad website
- Browse Radio Libertad Facebook page
- Browse Radio Libertad Twitter feed
- Call Radio Libertad phone numbers
- Set alarm to wake up to Radio Libertad
Radio Libertad (Liberty Radio) are Spanish Christian radio stations. The format of this station is Christian music from Conjunto, Tejano, Mariachi, Salsa, Reggaton, Rock, Pop and Rap along with Praise & Worship.
Radio Libertad provides the listener a taste of Spanish Christian music from all over the world. Artists include Marcos Witt, Jesus Adrian Romero, Lilly Goodman, Funky, Ericson Alexander Molano, Juan Carlos Alvarado, Samuel Hernandez, Marco Barrientos and many more.
Radio Libertad programs Spanish Christian music along with daily prayer programs in Corpus Christi and in the surrounding South Texas market. The unique styles of music and prayer are blended together to make an outstanding format that thousands of listeners, various churches, and many businesses are enjoying.
Stream Brattleboro Community Radio and hear the most popular station in Vermont.
Stream Brattleboro Community Radio WVEW-FM from anywhere you have a cell phone or wireless connection. Hear the great independent programming that all of southern Vermont is talking about.
Note: Requires Android OS 2.2 or later
- Stream by touching the microphone.
- Stop by touching the microphone again.
- Press the Menu and touch "Schedule" for a complete program guide listing.
- Press the Menu and touch "Alarm" to wake up to WVEW
- Press the Menu and touch "WVEW Website" to go to the radio station website: http://www.wvew.org.
If you have the original version, uninstall it and install this one.