Probably the most complete card memory game:
- Different elements on the same app: numbers and letters, animals and other figures
- Different difficulty levels
- Competitive mode with the option to store your records
- You can share your records on the social networks!
- Simple mode without a timer to just train without challenge
- With the voice of Lucas enlightening the different events!
Whether the game has been designed for kids, it's a fun tool valid for adults and elderly people as a memory, attention and concentration exercise.
Every drawing is original and it has been hand-made based on children ideas.
We had the collaboration and experience of an psychopedagogue expert while creating this game.
If you click on the advertising, helps to apps like this are still free. Thanks for your support.
There is an AdFree version of this application for the minimum price.
Music courtesy of:
Hidden Agenda by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Fig Leaf Rag by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Educational game, kids games, mental training, card games, elder people, seniors, retentive
The stars are missing! Little Luca needs your help to collect them and restore the night sky.
Luca had a dream once - that the stars in the sky suddenly fell. The stars spread all over the world. Deep into the oceans, high up the hills and all across space. It's your job to get the stars back! Bounce on the wobbly hills, get thrown in the wind, launch from strange gravity wells and zap across the screen through mysterious portals. But most of all look out for the dangerous volcanoes in the deep oceans!
• Simple and skillful one touch controls (it's all about timing)
• 24 lovingly designed levels in 3 unique worlds available free.
• Amazing music with 5 different tracks (+ a hidden bonus track)
• Compare scores and collect achievements with Google Play Game Services
Design & Art: Björn Wissing
Design & Code: Rikard Wissing
Audio: Staffan Nilsson
"Little Luca is a charming, innovative and downright beautiful game – nay, piece of art – that no iOS user should be without."
- Karl Burnett, Touch Arcade
"Little Luca review: It may be little, but it's a lot of fun.'"
- Marc Kusnierz, Pixelated Sausage
"Little Luca is a physics puzzler that takes a lot of simple elements and makes a wonderful game with a surprising amount of depth."
- Carter Dotson, 148Apps
"An innovative new physics-based puzzler that will keep you entertained for hours."
- Christine Chan, AppAdvice
"This is the perfect example of how simplicity can turn into addictiveness when it is well-implemented."
- Emmanuel Lund, AppsZoom
"The playful, catchy, and ultimately atmospheric sounds emanating from this title are an absolute standout."
- Greg Srisavasdi, Arcade Sushi
"Little Luca is a game that you're not going to want to miss out on."
- Christian Leed, IGM Mobile