** Update to fix the crash is on it's way! - 02/10/2013 **
Extremely easy to use, with one click, it can automatically find and fix the missing album cover art.
Click to grab alternatives. Change if you don’t like. It’s simple!
Grab and set album art to any image from the SD card!
All of the arts are saved to SD card.
Incredible not supported
Beautify your music collection with fresh and fancy artworks.
Enjoy a redesigned and entirely recoded app from scratch!
This is the paid version without ads! Thank you for your support!
-> Huge database for downloading/grabbing album covers
-> high resolution artworks
-> Auto-check album art whenever a new album without cover is added
-> English and German language
-> Media Scanner
-> Custom search function
-> Support for your own galerie pictures
- The App uses the mp3 tags (album title, artist name) to search
the right album artworks. Inaccurate mp3 tags result in an unsuccessful search. Use the custom search instead.
- All artworks will be inserted in the android database, not in the mp3 file itself.
- If new covers do not get displayed in third party apps immediately, they may require a restart.
- If mp3 files do not have an album title, android will replace it
with the files' directory name. Notice that all other mp3 files without
album title will have the same album art!
- The source of artworks is last.fm.
- Use the app for personal use only.
'INTERNET': Search/Download of album art, ads (not used)
'WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE': Save album art (SDcard)
'RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED': Start auto-check service for recently added music
'ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE': ads (not used)
Bugs and support: email@example.com
Album Art/Cover Finder can help you to download the missing cover art for your albums on the phone.
• Downloads all your missing album art at once.
• Custom search by artist or album.
• Select album art from your Photo Gallery.
• Rename your Album.
• Built-in media scanner.
• Free, No Charge.
Note: Does not work with Google Music as they do not use Android's music database.
Tags: Album art cover rename id3 albumcover image albumart mp3 finder grabber fetcher mp3 artist song tag itag tagger audio artwork
Cover Art Grabber can help you to download the missing cover art for your albums on the phone.
1. Download cover art from online databases.
2. High resolution cover art.
3. Auto background fetching mode, no waiting.
4. free, no charge.
1. 1-Click on album list item to fetch cover for single album
2. Long Click on album list item to get more options
3. 1-Click to fetch all missing cover art.
This app is not compatible with Google Music 3.0(including 2.3.4 and 3.0+) for now as Google Music 3.0 use its own database.
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
This music cover art grabber app can help you manage the album covers of your music, including download the album cover according to the album information and delete the wrong covers. The album cover we fetching are all high resolution and looks well in phones and tablet. This app saves the cover into sdcard and will update the built-in music database. It's easy to use and it's a must have app for music enthusiast.
Music album editor will fix and update ID3 (ID3v2) tags from Music/ MP3 files and also update the songs database information (MediaStore) from your Android phone. With Music Album Editor, you can manage your song list for Google Play Music.
★★ App Features ★★
★ Update song title, artist, album, year and genre
★ Update ID3 art/ picture/ cover
★ Update Mediastore album art/ picture/ cover
★ Merge song to album
★ Unmerge song from album
★ Browse from list of song
★ Browse from list of file (refresh song list)
★ UNDO changes of the last update
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
Choose artwork from a huge album art library provided by Amazon.
There are two ways of saving album artwork:
- Fast option. Album covers can quickly be added to the device media store database, so the same cover shows when the song is played in Android media player. One image per album can be saved.
- Advanced option. Album covers can also be embedded inside the audio file. Supported file types are: mp3, wma, ogg, flac and m4a (mp4). Multiple images can be saved in each audio file, although only one image per album will be picked up by the Android media player.
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoded.
* 1.7.0: Provides Quick Search and Artwork Resolution Options.
* 1.6.3: Back to support Froyo but it will be discontinued After Aug 2014.
* 1.6.1: When you save tag info with larger than 300x300 artwork image, then automatically it will resize as 300x300 sized artwork.
* 1.5.0: Saving tag updates the file and MediaStore at the same time. This feature is unique not like other tag editor! If you have updated with older version(ID3TagMan), you need to edit and save again with this version to update the file.
* 1.0.0: Support editing album cover!
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album.
* Album cover update from internet search
* Album cover update from your gallery (v1.6.0).
* Provide an easy UI to fix incorrect(garbled) texts in fields at once.
* Provide file browsing to select a media file in "Files" tab.
* Landscape mode support
* Multilingual support in UI: English, Korean, Italian, Simplified Chinese(Partial), Traditional Chinese(Partial), Japanese, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, German(Partial), Malaysian(Partial), Vietnamese(Partial) (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
* Quick scroll in lists.
* Support this app "Move to SD card".
* Launch Music Player in edit mode.
* Users Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111490617040294605940
* Become a beta user: http://goo.gl/h7vGw1
* When your modifications are not applied to Play Music even your changes are updated on this app, Try following steps
1. Go App Info of "Google Play Music" from Settings
2. Press "Force Stop"
3. Press "Clear Data"
4. Back to "Google Play Music"
5. All Music should be updated with your changes.
◈ Support the ability to
- Editing ID3 Tag information(Title, artist, album)
- Supports Audio Files: OGG, FLAC, MP3, WMA
- Automatic search for the tag information (MP3 only)
- downloading Album cover (Album art) image file from the Internet
- Supports folder navigation system for music files
- Supports quick scrolling for the list of music files
- Automatic link to the music playing: the default music player, HTC Desire and XingPlayer the status bar when using shortcuts simple lay off
AudioTagger tags following audio file formats:
- mp3, all ID3 tag versions read, most common ID3v2.3 saved
- mp4 audio (m4a, m4p)
- Download album cover art and album song lists from Amazon.
- Batch tag whole albums.
- Batch rename files from tag keywords and the other way round.
- One button search to list all albums on the sd-card
- For more options check the system menu, or the long click on files for context menu options.
For any questions or problems, please email support or visit the forum.
Music Tag Editor is a brand new application designed to simplify the process of editing Mp3, Mp4, M4a, M4p, Ogg, Flac and Wma audio tag or grabbing album cover art.
• The simpliest album artwok downloader in market
• Manual tag editing
• Automatic tag fixing and album artwork finder
• Automatic song recognising and matching artworks
• Caching album cover art into android database due to aply changes
• Supports MP3 ID3 v1, ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.2, v2.3 and v2.4
• Supports Mp3, Mp4, M4a, M4p, Ogg, Flac and Wma music files
• Multiple songs tag fixer and album artwok downloader
• Search songs by title, artist and album
• Powerfull cover art downloader engine
• Automatic buid-in media scanner
This is the simpliest mp3 tagger in Google Play Store!
The covers will get highlighted when you pass the finger on top of them. Lots of options allow you to customize the display.
To install the application, make a long press on the home screen, choose wallpapers, then live wallpaper and finally "CoverArt Wallpaper".
This free version allows you to display 5 of your covers. To show all your albums, you will need to install the full version (Cover Art Live Wallpaper Unlocker).
== FAQ ==
Q. I see only black, nothing gets displayed
A. Make sure you have albums in your music library and that at least one of them has a proper cover art (there are other apps such as "cover art downloader" to do that for you)
*Support quick search and preview
*Title,artist and album editor
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3 m4a ogg flac editing.
*Automatically fetching all missing album cover.(beta)
*Support ID3v1,ID3v23 and ID3v24.
This is a professional ID3 tag editor, it can help you to fix the tags and covers. It works for most built-in players and other players that reading system database or ID3 tags, for example, "Music Online Lite" and "PowerAMP". Some players don't read the tags or system database in real time, the album cover may not show up in those players, you may consider sending feedback to your favorite player to support ID3 tag real time reading.
We use the standard ID3v23 format when you save the tags as it has the best encoding support.
This is the version without ads.
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
Also included is a single pendulum simulation, which includes a drive force and friction, making it chaotic.
Again all of these parameters can be changed in the preferences, making the application useful for education.
Friend Mosaic Wallpaper selects random images from your contact information, and combines them to make a wallpaper.
Version 2 is more configurable than version 1, however it is still limited in some regards. If you want a configuration option, or a new feature adding, and are not a programmer, why not leave a request in the comments.
This app is not Ad supported, and has been produced for the sheer love of writing code, so please review kindly.
This live wallpaper is open source and available at:
Variable Speeds and Snake Lengths: As well as the ability to control the growth rate of the snake.
Different Grid Sizes: Control the size of the world the snake lives in, either to better suit your particular Android device, or for the resulting effect on game-play.
Numerous Deadly Mazes: Either play in a blank grid, or worm yourself around one of four maps.
Magic Gems: Gems randomly appear on the map, each gems gives you points, but also has a different effect on your snake.
Delicious Fruit: Grow your snake by eating the various fruit that appears around the Grid.
This application is advertisement free.
The source code is available under the GPLv3 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsnakeandroid/
Coming soon in version 3:
Alternate Input Methods: Control the snake using the touch-screen, instead of tilting your phone.
High Score List: Keep track of your games, and compare your performance with your friends.
Help Pages: A built in explanation of each component of the game.
More Delicious Fruit!
Feature requests are welcome in the review section (preferably accompanied by a glowing review), but I can't guarantee that I will have time to write everything