➡ Most popular diabetes app in the world based on five-star reviews and ratings
➡ Winner of Germany's "Focus Diabetes" 'Best Apps for Diabetics' award
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun. Diabetes does not have to be boring!
Our motto: Make diabetes suck less!
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• Hardware integration with iBGStar / BGStar (iOS)
• Bluetooth Integration with Beurer GL 50 evo (iOS)
• All features mentioned above
• Intelligent search results for day to day decisions
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Practical BG reminders
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We're always working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
√ Easily find the right acupressure point every day using short and simple video clips
√ Achieve a great effect while spending only 10 minutes time a day
"In short, it [Acupressure] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine."
-William Michael Cargile, B.S., D.C., F.I.A.C.A., Chairman of Research for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The self-treatment in the App helps with the Diabetes Types I and II. It is perfectly suitable to lower the blood sugar on your own as:
+ You do not need to spend time visiting a doctor.
+ You do not need to spend a considerable amount of money.
+ There is no danger of being hurt, infected or experiencing pain.
+ You perform the acupuncture with a grain you can buy from an organic grocery shop in your area.
+ You achieve a longer-lasting effect than with the needle acupuncture.
Every day, the App presents you an acupuncture point, which you can easily find using a simple video clip. The corresponding massage is also explained using a short video.
The overall order of the points was personally developed by myself to lower your blood sugar. The treatment is original and stood the test of time.
"With the App, I could significantly lower my blood sugar in a very short time. Thanks, Dr. Bargak!"
-Mrs. Mueller, Manager at BMW in Germany
Download the App now and carry the Diabetes-Helper always with you. It works also in areas without internet connection (on the airplane, abroad, in tunnel, on the train etc).
Have fun with the App!
Your Dr. Bargak
If you want to get in touch with me, please use one of the following:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drbargak
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jakob-Bargak/162860007105206
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/myacupressurepoints?sub_confirmation=1
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
★ Social Diabetes is a self-management system for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
★ SocialDiabetes is a CE Medical Device, Council Directive 93/42/EEC that meets the highest standards of safety and quality.
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
★ Track your exercise
★ Get realtime recommendations about your insulin and your glucose levels
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
1. SocialDiabetes is and will be a small company founded by and for patients
2. We look for the patient\'s autonomy
3. We work and collaborate with our doctors and medical assistants
4. We support the economy for the common good based on values as honesty, cooperation and responsibility
5. The incomes are prioritized in order to adapt the product for clinical trials at universities and also for the improvements that you demand
6. Your personal information is always yours, with universal access and no conditions
7. We support an independent management model from industry
8. We process and analyze your personal information in order to give you a feedback with useful and relevant information
9. We want to work with independent institutions and governments, transparent and sensitive with our necessities
10. We want to have influence in the social-sanitary politics so they assume the new technologies and a new relation among patient and doctor
In XXI century, diabetes can’t be an obstacle for living a good and healthy life.
We have the technology, the data and the capacity to connect us and collaborate.
Welcome to SocialDiabetes community.
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
The application is relatively complex and therefore requires meanwhile some learning. It brings many features, but you don't must to use all, only those you need, depending on the needs of each person.
When using the charts activity and you have studied your glucose levels and has performed in Cafydia appropriate modifications to cover any and all contingencies with which you will see in your daily life, you will can eat whatever you want on the amount you want.
Things that help your body needs more or less insulin at a given meal:
* Meal hour: It is very important that the hours are approximately equal daily. Go far or near, a puncture affects everything that comes after too. In Cafydia an alarm system is implemented to indicate at all times if you are in the correct range or not.
* Amount of carbohydrates: In Cafydia is generated a linear function (We call Baseline) crossing carbohydrates and preprandial insulin doses so that this goes in proportion to the amount of carbohydrates. If one day you want to eat a little more or a little less, the dose will be adjusted accordingly.
* Glucose level before meal: In Cafydia automatically is calculated the correction factor for each patient. This will increase or decrease the dose to correct any deviation from the 100 mg/dL or 5.5mmol/L.
* Exercise hoping to make or has made recently around a meal: In Cafydia you can create items of Corrective type. Are modificators that can be turned on by hand or programmed by weekday to modify the initial dose provided by the Baseline. If you go walking makes you need two units less, create the Corrective turn it on and go for a walk quiet. If you always do on Wednesdays program it.
* Changes in routine times, like on vacation, etc: In Cafydia it implemented something called Metabolic Rhythms. By default you have one called Default, which acts to your routine. You can create all you need, for holidays, bridges, any time when you may need modifications of this style. In each of these you can specify how insulins will be modified with the passage of time. When Metabolic Rhythms overlap, a residue is generated for each Metabolic Rhythm modifier above. These residues act as day -1 and at them are assembled the next Metabolic Rhythm modifiers that is activated.
* Skin area in which insulin is administered: This is important. Repeat continuously the area where insulin is administered is a huge mistake. Doing so over time you will find days without knowing why will the sugar through the roof. Others have low blood sugar. It does not mean anything.
On this last point we are sorry, but Cafydia can not do anything about it.
The only motivation to have spent the last nine months developing the application is to help other diabetics like me who have the disease and live with it every day. I decided to publish it at no cost and without any annoying advertising just this.
And finally I would ask all diabetic who was encouraged to try it, you could contact me personally for all kinds of questions, ideas, suggestions, and so on.
Thanks and encouragement!
mcollado at cafydia dot org
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements