— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-Founder)
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
Record the results of your blood glucose, your insulin injections, meals and carbohydrate intake and your physical activities. All this informations will be included in your self-monitoring diary and you can show or send them to your doctor.
VeryDiab helps you calculate the number of carbohydrates in your meals. The application includes a booklet of carbohydrates in the diet containing the major food trade and quantity of carbohydrates. You can customize the list by adding your own food habits.
VeryDiab offers an assistant to calculate the ideal dose of insulin you inject before meals. The assistant uses the principle of functional insulin therapy.
VeryDiab can also be used even if you do not use functional insulin therapy, it supports both methods.
VeryDiab is designed to adapt to your treatment, whatever your protocol: injections syringes, pens or insulin pump. Simply fill in the information well and application settings. You can ask your doctor to help you properly configure the application.
VeryDiab offers several display modes of your self-monitoring diary. Either as a complete history of all the information entered, either as a classic book the same as paper, either in the form of graphs. It also tells you the statistics typically require doctors. It even calculates a theoretical value your Hb1Ac (glycated hemoglobin). You may mail your diary and your self-monitoring data directly to your doctor.
VeryDiab proposes a procedure for importing data from your glucose meter. So you can avoid re-enter your blood glucose tests.
A complete documentation of the application is available on http://www.verydiab.fr
For further information, send an email to technical support: email@example.com
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
Diabetes therapy can be quite complicated and troublesome. You must evaluate your blood glucose levels, always have the amounts of carbs in mind and calculate your insulin dose. Many children often don't know how to handle that.
The mySugr Junior App was developed to make managing diabetes easier for kids. It also enables parents to keep control over the therapy, even when they're not around and their child is at school or out with friends. The app resembles a game in which the children get points for every entry. The goal is to score a particular amount of points every day. This encourages kids to take care of their diabetes regularly.
A little diabetes monster accompanies the kids through the app and gives feedback on their entries. The child can enter data such as blood glucose levels, food and insulin or take a picture of his meals, but they can also request help whenever the parents are not around. All entries can be sent as a push message or email from within the app to the parents' phone. This way, the child can ask for feedback on calculating carbs or the insulin dose.
mySugr Junior not only enables children to be more independent, but it also helps them to get along with diabetes more easily and learn to be engaged with their therapy.
- enter blood glucose levels, carbs and insulin units in a simple and easy way
- take photos
- send data and photos via email
- get feedback from a funny diabetes monster
- collect points and have tame the diabetes monster
We would also love to hear your feedback:
mysugr, my sugar, mysugar, diabetes, diabetic, logbook, diabetes manager
Social Diabetes is a self-management system for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
SocialDiabetes is a CE Medical Device, Council Directive 93/42/EEC that meets the highest standards of safety and quality.
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
1. SocialDiabetes is and will be a small company founded by and for patients
2. We look for the patient\'s autonomy
3. We work and collaborate with our doctors and medical assistants
4. We support the economy for the common good based on values as honesty, cooperation and responsibility
5. The incomes are prioritized in order to adapt the product for clinical trials at universities and also for the improvements that you demand
6. Your personal information is always yours, with universal access and no conditions
7. We support an independent management model from industry
8. We process and analyze your personal information in order to give you a feedback with useful and relevant information
9. We want to work with independent institutions and governments, transparent and sensitive with our necessities
10. We want to have influence in the social-sanitary politics so they assume the new technologies and a new relation among patient and doctor
In XXI century, diabetes can’t be an obstacle for living a good and healthy life.
We have the technology, the data and the capacity to connect us and collaborate.
Welcome to SocialDiabetes community.
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type 2, sugar, diabetes auto control, selfmanagement, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index, sport, food, carbohydrate
* Compute insulines doses with your personnal parameters
* Théorical blood glucose 2h after
* English, French, German, Spanish & Portuguese
* Insuline gauge
* Ratio Computation
* mg/dL and mmol/L
If you find bug or want others features please contact author by email or discute about it on facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diabete-Calc/273690879425045
This full version is more usable and without ads.
For more information, visit autor website.
You can use web version http://www.diabete-calc.com
- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Optional food database with nutritions.
- Optional online cloud synchronisation with DiaCloud.de.
- Reminder function.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Full text search for record notes.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- XLS export into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English, German and Danish user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload or cloud synchronization functions.
The cloud service is operated on private owned servers in Germany and uses strong modern cryptographic systems to protect your sensitive data. All data transfers are encrypted and the stored data can only be decrypted with your personal password.
Your data always belongs to you.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload and cloud synchronization functions. The vibrate and wacke lock permissions are required for the alarm function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in a development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is also a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version has to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store:
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to a future build.
Use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support. Customize everything including units, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the custom made Combobox UI technology, no other app has the chart template builder.*
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just click new form and pick a category from the slider
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and add colorful icons to them.
★ The form adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and put those to the top of the lists.
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges.
★ Define quantities yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done on the chart
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accept!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
Log blood pressure, carbs, medication, meds, excercises, spending... It logs anything you like.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
Data created in this application, by transfer to a PC, can also be a table or graph using Excel.
This app allows you to view all information on one screen, and to be able to see at a glance and the amount of blood glucose and insulin.
This app supports decimal values of insulin (2.5, 3.5, etc).
- Blood glucose levels before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner and before bedtime, you can record seven times a day.
- Insulin, medication records are at breakfast, at lunch, dinner and before bedtime, you can record four times a day.
- You can also record the weight.
- You can enter notes for up to 50 characters. You can write about the content of the diet and exercise and the implementation.
- Enter the numeric keypad can be easier.
- On one screen, the latest measurement and evaluation, chart, list all of the data is displayed.
- The input data can be exported to a CSV file.
- You can import and re-import the exported data.
- Up to chart allows you to view one year.
- Blood glucose data to a chart display can be specified.
How to use
- Press the Enter button to select the item you want to enter the menu, and enter the time and value. That's it.
- If you select a button to display the measurement time display, you can specify the data to the chart display.
- Tap to display the data in lists, the white line drawn on the graph at the appropriate date.
- Tap and long lists of data, you can delete the data.
- Press to delete all data, press the Menu button, you can initialize the data.
- Press the menu button and press export, the data in CSV format (Comma Separated Values) is stored on the SD card. CSV files can be edited in Excel and copied to the PC.
- The export destination, "sdcard / DIABETESDIARY / PXXXXXXXX.csv" is.
- Where to find files on import, export destination is the same. (Sdcard / DIABETESDIARY /)
- You can import the data of "Diabetes Diary Lite". Please copy "sdcard / DIABETESLITE / LXXXXXXXX.csv" to "sdcard / DIABETESDIARY /". Then please import.
With the help of NovoFace, you can see:
- An instantly younger appearance
- Side-by-side comparison of the before and after
- Results of a wide range of “procedures”
With NovoFace, you can:
- Save the results
- Share the results by email
- Locate a doctor in your area
How does NovoFace work?
- Select a photo of a face
- Try out different “procedures”
- Enjoy the magic of novoface.ru
Please visit www.novoface.ru for additional information.
You can easily share your treatment through mail, bluetooth, wi-fi direct, ... Usefull if you're in the emergency by exemple.
You can obtain internet informations about each of your medicaments, easily.
We tried to make an ergonomic application, usefull.
To try if you often forget to take some of your pills...