• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 188.8.131.52 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.3 that affected the graphing tool on some phones. The update will also prevent errors during the upgrade process from Android 4.2 to 4.3 due to a change in how Android stores reminders by clearing all active reminders during the upgrade process.
If your device does not use the default Android keyboard that supports decimal points, you will need to download a keyboard app, such as the “Google keyboard” app that supports decimals points to enter decimal values. If you need further help with the 360° app, you can contact ACCU-CHEK customer support at www.accu-chek.com.
If you have version 184.108.40.206, this 220.127.116.11 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2 or later. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v18.104.22.168 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v22.214.171.124, which will cause data to be lost.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
Differences between lite and full version :
1. Import CSV files as well as Export - this let you the freedom to edit your data in any spreadsheet software and importing it back to the app.
2. Upload and Download from Google Drive. - this let you backup your data on the cloud and sync the data between several devices.
3. color the health numbers in the diary according to their health risk level.
you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to a future build.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
Carbohydrates can be entered directly or using the menus function. This function provides the amount of carbohydrates directly from an intuitive predefined food database with pictures, dishes with different sizes, weights, volumes, etc. It is also possible to introduce additional conditions for the calculation, such as whether physical exercise has been performed, a disease is being present, stress, etc.
All measurements are stored in a database, including the blood glucose value, the carbohydrates amount, the insulin value, events, etc. Besides being able to review it at any time, a report in web page format can be generated which, transferred to a PC, can be printed for reviewing with the doctor, etc.
Also, it includes additional features such as measurement reminders, quick menus, warnings of hyper/hypoglycemia, advise of fast-acting carbohydrates, help, etc.
NEW !!: Download thousands of additional dishes from different regions around the world. Available on the full version.
- Insulin bolus calculation based on carbohydrates and blood glucose.
- Active insulin from previous boluses is used for the calculations automatically.
- Ability to include special events for calculation. (Exercise, illness, stress ..)
- Availability of large number of predefined sizes dish foods (including pictures) to create custom menus. They can be included in the calculation automatically.
- Complete and detailed measurements database.
- Option to generate a report in web format and export it to a PC to be reviewed with the doctor.
- Miscellaneous functions: Alert two hours after food, etc.
- Complete set of configuration variables for diabetes (insulin sensitivity, carbohydrates ratio, target blood glucose, insulin active time, etc.) for different time ranges.
- Hyper/hypoglycemia alerts with carbohydrate intake recommendations in different formats.
- Help menu
Download the full version to remove ads.
Note 1: Before start, please fill at least the following settings:
1. Insulin sensitivity, Carbohydrate rate and the Ideal glucose interval. All of this within the desired time block.
2. Insulin action time and delay time.
3. Bolus positive (increase) or negative (decrease) events (Exercise, illness, etc.) percentages
If you don't know any of these parameters, plase ask your doctor.
Note 2: Bolus advice provided by the app is solely advice. Contact your healthcare professional prior to
changing your diabetes therapy.
Note 3: Access to storage card is required to generate glucose data reports.
Note 4: The app can be moved to SD. However, if the card is removed and inserted again, pending alerts will be removed.
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
1. Diabetic Diet:- Recommended steps to help control blood glucose and prevent diabetes. FAQs, guidelines, type 1-2 diabetes and quick tips.
2. Diabetic Recipes:- Options abound in this collection of diabetes appropriate recipes. e.g. Easy diabetes recipes, Healthy diabetes recipes for dinner, Low-Carb desserts and Diabetes meal plan 28 day 1200, 1500 or 1800 calorie.
3. Articles and Tips:- Helpful information and insights about diabetes and a healthy diabetic diet. Healthy diabetic diet tips to adopt right now.
Diabetic diet recipes - Collection of low carb recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts recipes to help to control your blood glucose.
It works by entering the amount you will eat of a chosen food (in grams), together with a carbs-per-unit value (I:C ratio).
Foods can be added and always saved together with the carbs-per-unit value for the next time you start the application. Three different presets of you I:C ratio can be saved as well.
* Calculating how much food you should eat, provided the carbs-per-unit value and how many units of insulin that you are going to take.
* Calculating a new carbs-per-unit value, provided the food you ate and the amount of insulin you took to get a good blood glucose value.
* Saving presets for carbs-per-unit value, for those who have a different ratio for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This app is mainly focused to persons with type 1 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus ("juvenile diabetes"), to help optimizing insulin dosage and get great blood glucose numbers; but it might work well for people with type 2 diabetes as well.
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• email@example.com (Co-Founder)
If you are one of members who involve in ForaCare TeleHealth Service, you can regard this app as an upload agent, which transmits the self-monitoring results to the web system for long-term health care.
Diese App wird Ihr Leben verändern! Mit dieser App können Sie Ihr Diabetes besser im Griff haben.
~BE-Berechnung jederzeit & überall verfügbar (Broteinheit)
~I.E.-Berechnung jederzeit & überall verfügbar (Insulindosis)
~intuitive Bedienung (auch für Diabetes Kids sehr gut geeignet)
~Lebensmitteldatenbank mit mehreren hundert Lebensmitteln. Regelmäßige Erweiterung!
~1x individuelle Liste zur persönlichen Ergänzung von Lieblingsessen
Inklusive Warnmeldung bei überdurchschnittlichem Wert (BE).
BE Faktor und I.E. Faktor personalisierbar, um die App den eigenen Bedürfnisse anzupassen.