Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Note: If you are a private user, freelancer or if you are running a small business checkout also our brand new app called SIGNificant Signature Capture. It requires NO internet connection, is cheaper and might fit your needs as well as is without any compromise on security.
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support – You can work with your documents and form templates fully offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage – SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs. Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates fully offline. SIGNificant works best over Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving a document, go to preferences and set the graphics resolution to the lowest possible value!
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
electronic signature, xyzmo, significant, PDF
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents! Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- (Premium Feature) Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- (Premium Feature) Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com.
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support* – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
• Oxford Dictionary of English word lookup.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Security features - work with password protected files
• Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
• Track changes support
• QuickPDF Scanner - easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional - MobiSystems' powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard - quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack - view documents the way they're meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
• Spell check - make sure your important documents are error free.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
From listing agreements to tax assessments, inspection reports to offer letters, DocuSign Transaction Rooms provides a cloud-based solution to view, manage, share, and sign documents from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Spend less time searching for documents and tracking down signatures, and more time getting the deal done. Time is money!
Manage your Transactions
Create an online Transaction Room and invite all of the participants involved in a transaction to join—from the buyer and seller, to the loan officer, appraiser, and attorneys. Now you can securely add, share, and sign documents supporting the transaction for others to access. Receive real-time SMS and email notifications when someone views or shares a document, adds a person to a Transaction Room, or when you receive a new document in your Inbox.
Manage Your Network
View a listing of all of the people you are connected to via transactions. You can also quickly access their contact information and a listing of all the transactions you share in common, invite contacts to a transaction, or join their Transaction Room.
Manage your Documents:
Think of DocuSign Transaction Rooms as your personal file cabinet in the cloud. Create custom folders to manage documents the way you want. With My Docs, you can store and access all of the documents that support your business from any device.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
No matter where you are or what time it is, you can access, update, share, and sign your transaction documents directly from your mobile device.
Your documents, transactions, contact information—and your clients—are safe and confidential with DocuSign Transaction Rooms.
• Data Encryption. Your documents are encrypted whether they are moving from one device to another or being stored.
• Access Control. You have total control of who has access to what documents in your Transaction Room at an individual and document level.
• Activity Logs. All activity related to a specific document and/or person within every transaction is captured in a detailed log.
• DocuSign. Connect your DocuSign eSignature account to DocuSign Transaction Rooms and use the eSignature solution trusted by banks and law firms.
• Add or update your profile and property images directly from your device.
• Easily manage your personal information and notification preferences in My Account
• Open and edit documents in other apps and transfer them to DocuSign Transaction Rooms via the Open In feature.
• Connect your DocuSign eSignature account to DocuSign Transaction Rooms account in order to create envelopes and tag documents to send out for electronic signature or to sign documents yourself.
• Monitor the status of your envelopes and receive notifications when parties have signed and when your envelope is complete.
An active DocuSign Transaction Rooms account is required to use this app. To create a new account, click the link on the login screen or visit www.docusign.com/realestate to choose a plan that’s best for you.
DOZENS OF NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
INCLUDING AN ALL NEW GOOGLE INSPIRED DESIGN
OVER 330 MILLION USERS AND OVER 660,000 GOOGLE PLAY REVIEWS
VIEW, EDIT AND SHARE OFFICE DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE AND GOOGLE APPS
CNET “Best free office suite…”
USA Today “One of the best new apps…”
PC World “How good could a free office suite be? In this case, pretty darn good...”
Gizmodo "Essential app for your new Android phone or tablet...”
Techlicious “10 Free Android Apps Everyone Should Download...”
Economic Times “Best free document editing app...”
VIEW ANY FILE TYPE
WPS Office can open almost any file type including PDFS and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents. This means when you use WPS Office to open a document from your email or favorite cloud service, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
CREATE AMAZING DOCUMENTS
WPS Office comes loaded with features similar to what you’d find on a PC office solution. This includes advanced text and paragraph formatting options as well as the ability to add and edit images, shapes, tables and charts directly into your presentation or document.
EASY FILE SHARING
With WPS Office you can share your files through email, Evernote and more. You can also share presentations with others other smartphones and tablets using Wi-Fi.
CONNECT TO YOUR CLOUD
Using WPS Office you can access and edit documents from your favorite cloud drive. When you are done editing, WPS Office will automatically save them back online.
ALL NEW TABBED DOCUMENT VIEWING
Easily move between and manage multiple open documents with WPS Office’s new Document Tab feature.
WPS Office Highlights
• One small app includes Presentation, Writer and Spreadsheets
• Uniquely designed for Android smartphones and tablets*
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Open almost any file format including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF and more
• Access documents from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV
• Share documents and presentations using WIFI or DLNA
• Send documents through email and text message
• Save documents to the cloud
• Keep your work safe with auto-save and document encryption
• Works with both USB and Bluetooth keyboards
• Use familiar keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P
• Full support for wireless printing (including PDFs!)
• Support for 47 different languages
• Fully compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Insert and edit images, shapes, text boxes, audio and notes into presentations
• Insert charts and tables
• View notes in presenter mode
• Touch controlled laser pointer, pen and highlighter
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word
• Advanced collaboration features including track changes, comments and spell check
• Save documents as a PDF
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Find and replace
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Excel
• Includes dozens of formula and function shortcuts
• Supports pivot tables, freeze frames, sorting, table styles and more
• Insert charts, including bar, pie, line and column
• Edit cell categories (number, text, percentage, etc.)
• And more
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingsoftwps
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wps_office
Visit us at www.wps.com
* WPS Office supports Android 2.3 and above
We will ask for the following permissions:
1. Messages: Allow WPS to open email document attachments
2. Storage: Allow WPS to access and modify office documents on SD card
3. Network Communication and System Tools: Allow WPS Office to take advantage of features such as SharePlay and wireless printing
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 and lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
In-app purchases can be used to upgrade to the full version.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
With the use of this app you can easily manage your PDF, Text, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere.
- Get list of all documents available in your smart phone at single place.
- Categorize these lists of documents in to PDF Files, Text Documents, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- You can read & manage any document any time anywhere.
- Easily delete & share Bunch of documents.
Please keep your app updated to the latest version. In case of any problems & suggestion please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign is a unique gesture based speed dial and text application which allows you to call or text any contact with a quick swipe of your finger. Draw “Signs” directly on your homescreen.
Try Sign for making calls and sending texts.
Don’t bother with other speed dial apps (direct dial icons and shortcuts) which take up a lot of space on your homescreen or result in misdials because you inadvertently hit a button. Sign is a clean, fast, and efficient way to get in touch with the people you call and text most often.
• Dynamic Sign Recognition determines call or text depending on where you start drawing the gesture
• Faster opening
• Optional background service for optimum speed/performance
• Use Sign even when other apps are open (requires background service to be active)
• Works with Voicemail passcode input
• Works with WhatsApp
• Enhanced Gesture Recognition System prevents accidental calls/misdials
• Draw “Signs” directly onto your home screen
• FAST - call/text any contact in seconds
• Call without looking at the screen
• Create unique gesture for any contact (or all of them)
• Multi-stroke gestures
• Unlimited speed dial storage (full version only)
• Advanced misdial prevention including
o Fully Adjustable call confirmation (OFF or up to 4 seconds)
o Contact confirmation feature
o Auto-close feature
o Single-tap call prevention
• No call log after call ends
• Simple and fast set up – 15 seconds or less
• Adjust the color of your Signs
• Optional opaque background
• Easily share Sign with friends
Sign – THE best speed dial/quick dial app available for Android. Assign gestures to any contact to easily call or text.
Directly call phone numbers
As a speed dial app, Sign has to be able to access and launch the phone's dialer. Sign also passes along the contact's phone number and initiates the call. That's all it does and while you can set it call international numbers which cost money, our app will never initiate any phone call which you don't specifically assign.
Read contact data
Sign has to access the contact information in order to create the contact list within the app and to initiate phone calls and texts to the appropriate phone number.
Read phone state and identity
Sign accesses the phone state in order to correctly launch and initiate phone calls and texts. It does not read the phone identity or use any personally identifiable information other than to make calls or texts.
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents
Sign stores the contact database information on the SD Card.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
We take customer service very seriously. If you experience ANY issues with our application, email us at email@example.com. We’ll respond quickly to resolve your issue. We can’t respond to issues in the Market comments and we can’t fix problems we don’t know about. Thanks!
Follow us on twitter @simplyapplied for the latest news and updates.
Keywords - gestures, calls, texts, gesture, Sign, Sign Lite, speed dial, quick dial, direct dial, fast, quick, easy, swipe, swipe controls, customizable, custom, customizable gestures, custom gestures, gesture search, gesture input, gesture command, speed text, speeddial, quickdial, sms, sms text
What makes our document scanner app different from others:
1) Fully functional: no limits on number of documents, pages, no watermarks on images and produced PDF documents
2) Signature tool: Add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool
3) Built-in OCR system (50 languages supported). Extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, without network connection
4) PDF to JPG converter allows to extract pages from PDF document and convert them to JPG images. Again, all processing is performed locally right on users device, internet is not needed.
5) All image processing in one window, no need to switch between separate screens during image editing
6) Aspect ratio control feature. You can shrink/stretch image as necessary
7) Both portrait and landscape UI are supported for better user experience
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: needed to share documents
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents to your device
Scan documents with your phone camera, edit image, sign, recognize text with OCR, convert to multipage PDF, save, print or share via appropriate app.
* Convert your docs into PDF format
Use your phone camera to scan all kinds of paper documents, ranging from receipts, notes, invoices, business cards to contracts, whiteboard discussions, certificates, etc.
* Efficient image processing
Smart doc detection algorithm, OCR text recognition, perspective correction, rectangular trim, aspect ratio adjustment, image enhancing controls – all in one window for your convenience. This makes scanning process both easy and efficient, especially for batch processing mode.
* Text recognition, OCR
Built-in OCR system to recognise and extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, what keeps sensitive data contained and secure. You can share recognized text to any app installed on your device to create a new email, sms, translate to other languages with Google Translate (for instance), etc.
* Advanced Editing
PDF scanner is not just a document scanner but also a digital form filling app. You can add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool.
* PDF to JPG converter
Our document scanner is able to extract pages from PDF documents and convert them to high-quality JPG images. Long click on Open button and select PDF file from your SD card for import. Images can be edited inside the app and converted back to PDF, if necessary. You can use this function for digital form filling, for instance.
There is a function to print out document straight from your device. Click on Share button and select A Printer. Google Cloud Print account is required.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Convert images to premium quality PDF and Upload documents to cloud storage services: dropbox, gdocs, evernote, use mail services, bluetooth or facebook, twitter, skype, etc. with no limits and absolutely free
Looking to access your Microsoft Office® files at any time? All you need is your favorite Android device and Documents To Go in order to be constantly connected!
What can I do with "DocsToGo"?:
• EDIT, CREATE & VIEW Word, Excel & PowerPoint files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
• VIEW PDF files!
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
Documents To Go, now in its 14th year, is developed by DataViz, Inc., a producer of quality software for Macs & PCs for over 29 years.
•Word To Go includes rich formatting features including bold, italics, underline, font color, alignment, bulleted & numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, find & replace, etc.
•Sheet To Go offers powerful data computation with support for 111 functions, cell, number & sheet formatting, row & column preferences, auto-fit options, freeze panes, sort, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting, etc.
•Slideshow To Go allows you to effortlessly “flick” through slides, review notes, rehearse timing & make last minute changes to presentations on the go.
•PDF To Go provides high-fidelity viewing of important reference materials with options for page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, select & copy text, and more...
•Total access with support for attachments, password-protected files and built-in file browser
•Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Korean and Arabic and traditional and simplified Chinese
Why Documents To Go?
•Full featured Documents To Go is not just a viewer, it's a complete solution with a full range of viewing AND editing features.
•First to market Documents To Go is the first mobile Office suite for Android that supports editing of native Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint files!
•Powered by InTact Technology. DataViz' acclaimed technology ensures all original file formatting is retained once a file has been edited on an Android device & then forwarded on.
•Send & receive attachments.
•Native. Open Word & Excel files on your Android phone without any desktop or server conversion needed.
•Nothing new to learn. Documents To Go was designed & developed with the Android device user in mind.