DROVE 48 MILES AND APP DOESN'T UPDATE STATUS OF MY 2013 CTS V COUPE!!!😠 Onstar is ACTIVE! IN THIS DAY AND AGE IT SHOULD BE A LOT BETTER!
It's five steps just to start the car. There was an update today and now it doesn't work at all.
No owners manual available for my 2017 CTS AWD on this app. Why not?
Won't let me off the home screen Update** I havent had any issues with the app since i switched from onstar to the syned my cadillac app. works fine no issues. love the range for remote start now i can do it with my ph**********. Doesn't allow me to navigate anything about my car like remotelink from onstar did. No key fob, tire pressure, gas tank just a generic menu with just my car model and year as well as dealer locator...Notified Onstar rep over the car onstar.
PERM REMOVED: Resource Utilization Latest release too heavy footprint, add'l 22 MB app load, now 49.0 MB. Smartphone resource usage too intensive on HTC One X. Especially, Apps space consumed, RAM memory and CPU allocation,. Recommend move to SDcard data space. Notion to use on tablet only!
It's useless unless you're paying for OnStar. Which is a waste of money. Dear GM, we all have cell phones now. Get off this OnStar crap, it's not 2000 anymore.
We update our app regularly to add new features and improve performance.
• “How Things Work” videos to show how to use features available on your Cadillac
• Digital Owner Manuals now contain full content and are searchable in the app (2008 or newer vehicles)
• Locate Vehicle feature now available in both the Navigation and Parked Location cards (available to eligible US OnStar subscribers)
• Forgot username/password process improved
• General bug fixes and performance improvements