It's five steps just to start the car. There was an update today and now it doesn't work at all.
Won't let me off the home screen Update** I havent had any issues with the app since i switched from onstar to the syned my cadillac app. works fine no issues. love the range for remote start now i can do it with my ph**********. Doesn't allow me to navigate anything about my car like remotelink from onstar did. No key fob, tire pressure, gas tank just a generic menu with just my car model and year as well as dealer locator...Notified Onstar rep over the car onstar.
It's useless unless you're paying for OnStar. Which is a waste of money. Dear GM, we all have cell phones now. Get off this OnStar crap, it's not 2000 anymore.
Ok. Got the app for the first time today. Kinda wack.. this app really doesn't do anything. Why do I have to have on star to have navigation?? Not even a map?? False advertising from the dealership. Really. And I only get turn by turn directions. And it takes a good 5 mins to get the directions from my phone to the cue system... Really. Makes me think the Caddy is lacking. But I will enjoy the free service for now then cancel before they charge my card. Been using my phone for navigation anyway.
It's alright but extremely slow when it comes to remote start, locking and unlocking. Makes me not want to use it. If you fix this issue it is flawless.
Keeps saying system error; haven't used it yet. I loved the other app and been with OnStar since 2008. Please resolve.
We update our app regularly to add new features and improve performance.
• “How Things Work” videos to show how to use features available on your Cadillac
• Digital Owner Manuals now contain full content and are searchable in the app (2008 or newer vehicles)
• Locate Vehicle feature now available in both the Navigation and Parked Location cards (available to eligible US OnStar subscribers)
• Forgot username/password process improved
• General bug fixes and performance improvements