Download My Garage and forget about the problems with the garages! My Garage is an application for Android devices that will manage all information related to the maintenances, repairs and documentation of each and every one of your cars.
• In your hand all the information from your car (engine type, registration, date of last insurance, ...).
• Keep all maintenances of your car (oil, filters, battery, ...).
• Save all repairs you did not expect.
• Keep in mind the next car reviews and add them to your personal calendar to not forget them.
FAQS WHEN WE GO TO THE GARAGE
Many people who have a car and have no mechanical knowledge have been wondering more than once:
1. How could I go to the garage and know that they haven´t changed over the necessary parts?
2. I wonder how long should last the maintenances and repairs made to my car.
3. I always forget when I have to make an inspection or maintenance, MOT or pay my car insurance.
4. I tend to lose the card that informs me when I have to pass every maintenance or service.
RESPONSE ALL MY GARAGE
1. With My Garage you will know when you have to change the parts of your car.
2. With My Garage how long you should last the changed parts in maintenance and repair of your car.
3. My Garage will offer reminders about when we have MOT or renew our insurance policy.
AVOID TO FORGET ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND MAKE REVISIONS TO YOUR VEHICLE
4. With My Garage never have to worry about storing the card in the next revision, and give you reminders to keep you up to date on the status of your car.
5. My Garage will offer a number of tips on maintaining your general mechanical car.
AVOID ROAD WITHOUT LEAVE TO MAKE MAJOR GENERAL REVISIONS IN YOUR VEHICLE.
HOW TO USE MYGARAGE
1. Enter your car data in the application
2. Enter the required information for your maintenance and repairs on the appropriate tab within your car.
3. Enter the required information on the documentation of your car and driving license.
4. You need do nothing else to do, My Garage will offer within the reminders tab all the information related to them.
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us using any of the following ways:
• Our Website
mygarage.app @ gmail.com
If you have any personal question you would like to discuss with any of the developers can contact them at the following addresses:
• Carlos Morera de la Chica: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Francisco Moya Pérez: email@example.com
• Sergio Cobo Muriana: firstname.lastname@example.org
UI Design and principal developer:
• Francisco Moya Pérez: email@example.com
Translate to Portuguese:
• Nuno Agonia http://nunoagonia.com/
BILLING => INAPP BILLING
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => BACKUPS
INTERNET => DROPBOX / BUGS / ADS
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE => DROPBOX / ADS
READ_CALENDAR => ADD REMAINDERS TO CALENDAR
WRITE_CALENDAR => ADD REMAINDERS TO CALENDAR
READ_PHONE_STATE => ADS
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE => ADS
We need your help in order to improve our translations. Please contact with us in the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actual support: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian and German.
Brand-new features plus a new user interface mean you can do amazing things because you drive a vehicle connected by OnStar:
Send remote commands to the vehicle
- Remote start/stop vehicle
- Remote lock/unlock car doors
- Remote horn & lights/cancel horn & lights
View vehicle status
- Monitor fuel level and economy
- Check oil life and tire pressure (if equipped)
- Retrieve electric vehicle-specific data (battery charging status & options)
Map and plan trips
- Pinpoint vehicle location
- Search for destinations
- Send directions to vehicle through OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation or in-dash navigation system (if equipped)
Manage the OnStar Wi-Fi® hotspot (if equipped)
- Turn hotspot ON/OFF and view or change hotspot name and password
- View the status of the vehicle’s data package
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
- Available Hands-Free Calling minutes
- Preferred dealer information
- OnStar Advisor
- Roadside Assistance
An active OnStar account is required to use RemoteLink. Some features require paid service plan. Features may vary by vehicle. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/remotelink.
Privacy Statement: https://www.onstar.com/web/portal/privacy
Contact emergency services or your personal Ampera agent directly via telephone or email.
Find your nearest electric vehicle charging stations and view current charge status, provider and telephone number for the station.
LIGHTS & INDICATORS
View the description of warning lights and indicators
Quickly access the initial drive information, instrument panel and vehicle features
Access the Ampera social networks (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube), Ampera Hub, 360 degree view of the vehicle and wallpapers.
In case of an accident – create a report, add involved drivers, witness contact details, location, notes and photos.
LOCATE A DEALER
Find the nearest Dealer to your current location or search for Dealers based on name or postcode.
Know the status of the parking meters with push alerts when your time is running out, store the location of your parked vehicle and get directions back to it.
The myAmpera App - a perfect, everyday companion for you and your Ampera.
There are two tools:
1) Project calculation
Allows a fast calculation of the current absorbed by a load in low and medium voltage, the dimensioning of the electric cable, the verification of the voltage drop and of the working temperature of the cable. The App provides the freedom to set any voltage and frequency (50-60 Hz, DC) power supply, the load type (three-phase, single phase), the power factor and the ambient temperature. There are multiple International low voltage installation tables (CEI 64-8, IEC 60364, NF C 15-100, BS 7671, UNE 20460, NBR 5410) and as many for medium voltage.
The design file of an electrical plant created by the program Ampere of Electro Graphics can be sent directly to your mobile device via email attachment or by copying the files on the device.
Projects can be opened, viewed and edited on the device and then transferred to the computer with the same tools, and then proceed to upgrade the project using the "Update from Ampere Mobile".
You can then work directly on the 'field' with your project Ampere, run verifications on sight, shooting and storing pictures for each unit, edit useful comments to be reviewed calmly in the office or to send to your colleagues in real time.
The installer can use the app to share with you the project itself, promptly reporting any problems that may arise during the implementation phase of the electrical plant, and thus receive immediately any reviews.
The application does not need internet connection.
You can search for your favorite microcontroller, reading the features, applying filters, and many new features will be introduced in future versions...
The application integrates seamlessly with the program ElectroDroid which can be downloaded for free from the Android Market.
App is ad-supported.
Atmel® and AVR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Atmel Corporation or its subsidiaries, in the US and/or other countries. This application is not related or affiliated in any way Atmel Corporation.