Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car's OBD outlet (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission defects and view data from your vehicle in real time.
Over 300,000 downloads already!
Our application requires a Bluetooth compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface like the one we offer: http://www.boutiqueobdfacile.com/elm327-obd2-bluetooth-android/
• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 5,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes (Premium Version only)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC software
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard and our application, visit our website where a list of vehicles tested by users of our software is available: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
For more information on our application and OBD visit our website: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com
"A very practical application"
"Perfect for simple diagnostics"
"Ford Falcon BA (Australia) This is the only software I could find that would read the error codes on the above car."
"Easy to use worked first try The only one that decoded my Alfa Romero error straight up. Worth the price."
"Worked where others have failed (torque)! Only used it on a Peugeot 206 2.0HDI 2002, but it worked a treat, nothing else I tried could be connected to the ECU. "
"Good. Does what is expected. More data would be a plus. "
"Excellent. Very good app that complements the EOBD PC software. No need to use a PC for a basic diag with this free app and a Bluetooth elm27 OBD2 interface. I recommend it! Thank you"
Download My Garage and forget about the problems with the garages! My Garage is an application for Android devices that will manage all information related to the maintenances, repairs and documentation of each and every one of your cars.
• In your hand all the information from your car (engine type, registration, date of last insurance, ...).
• Keep all maintenances of your car (oil, filters, battery, ...).
• Save all repairs you did not expect.
• Keep in mind the next car reviews and add them to your personal calendar to not forget them.
FAQS WHEN WE GO TO THE GARAGE
Many people who have a car and have no mechanical knowledge have been wondering more than once:
1. How could I go to the garage and know that they haven´t changed over the necessary parts?
2. I wonder how long should last the maintenances and repairs made to my car.
3. I always forget when I have to make an inspection or maintenance, MOT or pay my car insurance.
4. I tend to lose the card that informs me when I have to pass every maintenance or service.
RESPONSE ALL MY GARAGE
1. With My Garage you will know when you have to change the parts of your car.
2. With My Garage how long you should last the changed parts in maintenance and repair of your car.
3. My Garage will offer reminders about when we have MOT or renew our insurance policy.
AVOID TO FORGET ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND MAKE REVISIONS TO YOUR VEHICLE
4. With My Garage never have to worry about storing the card in the next revision, and give you reminders to keep you up to date on the status of your car.
5. My Garage will offer a number of tips on maintaining your general mechanical car.
AVOID ROAD WITHOUT LEAVE TO MAKE MAJOR GENERAL REVISIONS IN YOUR VEHICLE.
HOW TO USE MYGARAGE
1. Enter your car data in the application
2. Enter the required information for your maintenance and repairs on the appropriate tab within your car.
3. Enter the required information on the documentation of your car and driving license.
4. You need do nothing else to do, My Garage will offer within the reminders tab all the information related to them.
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us using any of the following ways:
• Our Website
mygarage.app @ gmail.com
If you have any personal question you would like to discuss with any of the developers can contact them at the following addresses:
• Carlos Morera de la Chica: email@example.com
• Francisco Moya Pérez: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sergio Cobo Muriana: email@example.com
UI Design and principal developer:
• Francisco Moya Pérez: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translate to Portuguese:
• Nuno Agonia http://nunoagonia.com/
BILLING => INAPP BILLING
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => BACKUPS
INTERNET => DROPBOX / BUGS / ADS
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE => DROPBOX / ADS
READ_CALENDAR => ADD REMAINDERS TO CALENDAR
WRITE_CALENDAR => ADD REMAINDERS TO CALENDAR
READ_PHONE_STATE => ADS
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE => ADS
We need your help in order to improve our translations. Please contact with us in the email email@example.com.
Actual support: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian and German.
Contact emergency services or your personal Ampera agent directly via telephone or email.
Find your nearest electric vehicle charging stations and view current charge status, provider and telephone number for the station.
LIGHTS & INDICATORS
View the description of warning lights and indicators
Quickly access the initial drive information, instrument panel and vehicle features
Access the Ampera social networks (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube), Ampera Hub, 360 degree view of the vehicle and wallpapers.
In case of an accident – create a report, add involved drivers, witness contact details, location, notes and photos.
LOCATE A DEALER
Find the nearest Dealer to your current location or search for Dealers based on name or postcode.
Know the status of the parking meters with push alerts when your time is running out, store the location of your parked vehicle and get directions back to it.
The myAmpera App - a perfect, everyday companion for you and your Ampera.
* Complete programs of all SPIE symposia including events, exhibitors, and participants.
* Sync My Schedule between your mobile device and desktop computer.
* Be notified when events added to My Schedule are about to begin.
* Google Maps integration provides views of nearby restaurants, stores, and venues.
* Search for participants, presentations, or events with Google's voice commands
SPIE is the international society for optics and photonics, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1955 to advanced light-based technologies. The Society serves nearly 260,000 constituents from approximately 162 countries, offering conferences, continuing education, books, journals, and a digital library in support of interdisciplinary information exchange, professional growth, and patent precedent. SPIE provided over $3.2 million in support of education and outreach programs in 2013.
Want a feature to be added?
Let me know at Apps@CrawTek.com
If you leave less than a 4 star review please tell me why, I can't make the app better if you think its a one star app and don't tell me how I can improve it or what you think it is missing. Thank you.
I have been getting a lot of 1 star ratings for the app permissions. Let me explain them to you.
Photos/Media/Files - This is a requirement for any app that saves information to your phone. My app does not access any of your personal files it only saves if you have rated the app or not. If you rate the app it will save that information and never ask you to rate it again.
Wi-Fi connection information - Because my app asks you if you will rate it periodicity, it needs internet access to connect you to the play store to rate the app if you choose to.
Device ID & call information - This is required by Google to ensure the app is installed to the device it was download for.