Works well most of the time. Would be cool if we could customize the banner at the top of the screen with a picture of our selected car. That would definitely make it easier to know which car you have selected.
Will not update. Logging out then in again doesnt fix it. Uninstall and reinstall is the only way to update the display. Not worth a darn.
I just found out that I can unlock my doors and Markham from my phone that freaked me out because I don't have electronic door so this comes in handy for me
No access to owners manual for my vehicle which I had before the latest update. Not happy.
Works perfect with my 2017 Equinox. Love the features. My car is nice and comfy when I get to it using the crank feature 15 minutes before I leave work. Great job!!
The latest update removed all information in the owner's manual section... 2017 Volt
We update our app regularly to add new features and improve performance.
• “How Things Work” videos to show how to use features available on your Chevrolet
• Digital Owner Manuals now contain full content and are searchable in the app (2008 or newer vehicles)
• Locate Vehicle feature now available in both the Navigation and Parked Location cards (available to eligible US OnStar subscribers)
• Forgot username/password process improved
• General bug fixes and performance improvements