The Find My Car feature lets you mark parking spots on a map so you’ll never have trouble finding your car in those big mall parking lots again. Easily schedule service, locate a dealer or get roadside assistance when you need it, fast. Ever wonder what that warning light means on your dashboard? The handy Warning Lights visual reference guide will tell you. With the tap of your finger, you can access OnStar RemoteLink(1) to get info on car operations, battery levels and remotely lock/unlocks doors when you’re in a jam. Plus, your car Owner’s Manual and current offers can all be in the palm of your hand.
The myChevrolet App. A perfect, everyday companion for you and your Chevrolet.
By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.chevrolet.com/mychevroletappprivacystatement.html to view the privacy statement in its entirety. Please note this application contains functionality that provides a link to the RemoteLink mobile application. You must be a current subscriber to the OnStar service in order to use this functionality of the application. For more information regarding the RemoteLink mobile application and its collection practices, please visit https://www.onstar.com/web/portal/privacy?g=1.
1. Requires active OnStar subscription, standard for 6 months on many Chevy models.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support for push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-940L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L, DCS-5222LB1, DCS-2330L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-506L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L ,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
* For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* mydlink Lite officially supports Android 4.0 or above.
* The mydlink Lite app is dynamically linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite---Android.git using the git clone command.
*For tablet users, we recommend downloading the mydlink+ app.
* mydlink Lite is not guaranteed to support Android devices using "dirty" linux kernel (e.g. LG P990).
쉐보레의 다양한 차량 정보 및 SNS 서비스, 모바일에서도 확인하실 수 있습니다.
쉐보레 오너는 물론, 쉐보레에 관심가져주시는 모든분께 추천드립니다.
쉐보레에 대한 더 많은 정보를 원하시면 사이트를 방문해보세요.
- 쉐보레 차량 및 서비스 모바일웹 바로가기
- 어플리케이션 다운로드 바로가기
- 고객센터 다이렉트 콜
- SNS 서비스 모음 (페이스북, 트위터,유튜브)
- 쉐보레 모바일 이벤트 및 이달의 구매혜택 등 주요 서비스 업데이트
※쉐보레 런처앱은 안드로이드 2.0 이상 버전에서 정상 작동합니다.
Works in offline mode
History of Chevrolet
Performance (Top speed, 0-60, quarter mile and so on)
For the best user experience, please ensure you update your software to Android 3+
Roadside Assistance: One button access to an adviser who will know your exact location and can assist with everything from vehicle lockouts to towing services.
Parking Reminder: Know the status of your parking meter. With push notification alerts, you’ll know when to fill your parking meter with more coins. And with GPS pinpointing and camera functions, you’ll be able to remember just where that meter is.
OnStar RemoteLink App(1): OnStar RemoteLink allows you to access key vehicle information and functions of your Cadillac from virtually anywhere, including remote starting, locking and unlocking, oil life, fuel level, tire pressure and more.
Locate a Dealer: Contact your preferred Cadillac dealership or locate dealers in the U.S. by proximity. It provides the dealer name, address, and Schedule Service Scheduling that oil change, tire rotation or other service has never been when you can connect your preferred Cadillac dealer in the phone number, and even pinpoints their location on a map.
Current Offers: View current offers from Cadillac based on the vehicle you select and your ZIP code.
Owner’s Manual: Quickly browse functional categories relative to your Cadillac model that include initial drive information, instrument panel features, vehicle features, performance and maintenance.
Lights and Indicators: Quickly browse descriptions for all the dashboard telltales and indicator lights.
By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.cadillac.com/mycadillacownerappprivacystatement.html to view the privacy statement in its entirety. Please note this application contains functionality that provides a link to the RemoteLink mobile application. You must be a current subscriber to the OnStar service in order to use this functionality of the application. For more information regarding the RemoteLink mobile application and its collection practices, please visit https://www.onstar.com/web/portal/privacy?g=1.
1. Requires active OnStar subscription.
The Find My Car feature lets you mark where you parked on a map so you can find it easily, no matter how big the parking lot. Easily schedule service, or get roadside assistance when you need it, fast. If a warning light appears on your dashboard, the Warning Lights visual reference guide takes the guesswork out of what it means. And, you can look up more information on the Owner’s Manual. Does your friend really like your new truck, SUV or crossover? Current Offers makes it easy for you to tell them what offers are on the vehicle, and locate a dealer.
From the myGMC owner app, you also have one touch access to OnStar RemoteLink(1), where you can remotely lock or unlock vehicle doors, or get important vehicle information like fuel level, oil life, or tire pressure.
By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.gmc.com/mygmcownerappprivacystatement.html to view the privacy statement in its entirety. Please note this application contains functionality that provides a link to the RemoteLink mobile application. You must be a current subscriber to the OnStar service in order to use this functionality of the application. For more information regarding the RemoteLink mobile application and its collection practices, please visit https://www.onstar.com/web/portal/privacy?g=1.
1. Requires active OnStar subscription, standard for 6 months on many GMC models.
- Provides you with links to your favourite websites
- App categorised into Social Media, Videos, Music, Mail, News, Finance, Wiki, Sports, Search Engines, Deals, Blogs, Groups and Tools
- Serves as a static bookmark application
- Clicking on an item takes to you to your favourite website
- Social Media Links: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Orkut, Myspace, h5 and Fropper
- Video Links: YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Hulu, FORA.tv and ClipBlast
- Music Links: Yahoo! Music, Last.fm, Myspace Music, AOL Music, Tunein, Grooveshark and Radio
- Mail Links: GMail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, Rediff, AOL, Inbox and Zapak
- News Links: CNN, Reuters, BBC News, ABC News, Fox News, Sky News and New York Times
- Finance Links: Yahoo! Finance, CNN Money, Google Finance, The Motley Fool, MoneyWatch, Minyanville and SmartMoney
- Wiki Links: Wikipedia, WikiMapia, Wikitravel, Wikitionary, Wikinews, wikiHow and Wikibooks
- Sports Links: ESPN, Yahoo! Sports, CBS Sports, Sports Illustrated, NBC Sports, Sky Sports and FoxSports
- Search Engine Links: Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Rediff, Ask and Baidu
- Deals Links: Groupon, Slickdeals, Amazon, eBay, FatWallet, PriceGrabber and Offers
- Blog Links: Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal, Tumblr, Blog, Open Diary and Blogster
- Groups Links: Google Groups and Yahoo! Groups
- Tools Links: Google Translate, Currency Converter, Unit Converter, World Clock and File Converter
Keywords: MyLinks, My Links
iTunes 11 is fully supported with Up Next support!
Retune will work on any of the following DACP servers:
* iTunes v10 or later
* MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey v126.96.36.199 or later
* AlbumPlayer TouchRemote
* TouchRemote DACP Server for Foobar2000
* Ability to toggle playing/pause, seek in a song, skip forward and backward, set shuffle/repeat, and toggle iTunes visualizer
* View all iTunes songs, artists, albums, genres, and composers.
* View and play all iTunes movies, rentals, TV Shows, podcasts, iTunes U courses, and audiobooks
* View playlists.
* View genius mixes.
* Ability to play music from any of the viewing categories (songs, artists, albums, genres, composers, playlists, genius mixes, and radio).
* Ability to start a genius playlist from the currently playing song.
* Ability to search for music, movies, TV Shows, podcasts, and iTunes U courses.
* Set which iTunes speakers to use and the current volume for any of those speakers.
* Tell iTunes to stream to an Apple TV.
* iTunes 11 Up Next Support. Add songs, albums, artist, genres, composers, and playlists to the Up Next list. Including the ability to view/remove/reorder songs and parts of the Up Next list.
* MonkeyTunes Play Queue support.
* View album artwork.
* Notification (including expanded notification) controls.
* Lockscreen controls. This requires Audio Focus so if you do not like this behavior you can disable the feature in settings. Android 4.2 has a defect with lockscreen controls causing problems on the lockscreen. This option is disabled by default for Android 4.2. Use lockscreen widgets instead for a better user experience.
* Built from the ground up to support both phones and tablets!
* Multiple Widgets both for small and large screens.
* Lockscreen widgets for devices that support it (turn off lockscreen controls for best experience)
* Rate songs right from Retune.
* Enjoy either the light or dark theme.
* Use your device's physical volume buttons to control the iTunes volume within the Retune app.
* Ability to enable Retune to pause the currently playing song when a call is received and start playing again once the call finishes.
* Side bar support for quick navigation.
* Shared library support.
* List and Grid view support.
* Ability to lock the screen on.
* View the now playing artist/album from the Now Playing screen.
* Integration with MusicBoss for Pebble. Requires Music Boss 1.6.1+
* iTunes Radio support (iTunes 11.1 required)
* WIFI for Android device to connect to iTunes.
* Computer running iTunes v10.0, MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey, AlbumPlayer TouchRemote, or TouchRemote for Foobar2000 on the same network as your Android device. Retune has not been tested with any other DACP servers which have not been listed as supported.
Special Thanks To:
Antoine Pillot for translating to French.
Lucas Felipe da Cunha for translating to Portuguese.
Jonas Hufen for translating to German.
Hwanmoo Yong for translating to Korean.
Armando Lozano Gallegos for translating to Spanish.
Mario Nicolas Cappello for translating to Italian.
If you would like to help translate Retune to another language please contact me using the developer email and we can work together to add a translation.
Retune does not play iTunes music on your Android device. It is merely a remote for iTunes.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Retune is not authorized or approved by Apple Inc.
This app provides access to inventory, the latest incentives, rebates, and a full multimedia brochure. Keep this app to schedule service appointments, access specials, coupons, dealer contact info, and more.
The Weber Chevrolet app features:
- Vehicle Images
- Vehicle Videos
- 360 Vehicle Spins
- Real-time Inventory
- “Quick Call” feature
- Check Dealership “Specials”
- Schedule Service Appointments
- “Value Your Car”
- Hours and Directions
- Brand-new “Quick Nav” navigation
- Social Media Integration
At Weber Chevrolet it is our mission to ensure every customer is treated with the utmost integrity and professionalism. Come in and see why our success stretches over 106 years.
TunesRemote+ helps you remote control your DACP-compatible desktop or laptop media player from your Android device, such as:
* MonkeyTunes for MediaMonkey
* Telescope for Songbird
* foo_touchremote for Foobar2000
* AlbumPlayer TouchRemote
The project was not being updated on Android Market yet many bug fixes and enhancements had been made by the community. Many Android owners had contacted the team about releasing an updated version on the market to no avail. Thus, the TunesRemote+ project was born so the project could live on and advance in the Android Market while being maintained by a larger group of members. The code is hosted on Google Code where issues, bugs, and patches may be submitted.
Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/tunesremote-plus/
The original TunesRemote material is Copyright 2008 Jeffrey Sharkey (http://dacp.jsharkey.org/) and released under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license for documentation and GPLv3 for code.