Duel Scorekeeper will help you to count your life points and those of your opponent during the duel.
- Calculate the life points (subtract, add, halve),
- change the names of the players,
- three ways to flip/roll dice and coins:
1) without pop-up,
2) pop-up (doesn't flip/roll directly),
3) fast pop-up (flips/rolls directly).
The rolls and flips will remain stored in the duel history,
- duel history that keeps track of all events (Damage suffered, remaining life points, dice rolls, coin flips, etc.),
- pop-up announcing the winner at the end of the duel (can be disabled),
- reset button that resets the game and the history,
- timer with settable minutes up to 99,
- life points settable up to 999,999 for each player,
- setting that prevents the display from being turned off during duels,
- sound effects (can be disabled),
- choice from various themes, with or without border on the buttons, with or without the colored navigation bar (total amoled, partial amoled, black material, blue, red, green, yellow).
The app is lightweight, it works on android 5.0 Lollipop and above, it supports 18/9 screens, but is also suitable for phones with smaller screens.
The download weighs approx 1.5 MegaBytes, the installed app weighs between 5MB and 10MB, depending on the Android version.
Duel Scorekeeper offers all this for free and without any advertising, if you like it, contribute to the project visiting my web page or recommending it to your friends.