There are three modes in the game:
1) The player against the phone
2) The player against another player
Main functions of this application:
- A very comfortable control
- 8 high quality artificial intelligences with "human" thinking; some are quite dummy, some are almost undefeatable
- Playing according to official rules (five in a row wins, six or more in a row doesn't win)
- Players are evaluated by "ELO" points (skill of a player) and experiences
- Online statistics (compare with other players in the world)
- Offline statistics
- Challenge Mode (collect the stars)
- The profile system of the players
Do you have any questions, concerns or feedback? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to answer your questions.
If you are bothered by the adds, you can buy Pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kreatur.gomokupro (we don't like adds too, but without it we wouldn't have sufficient means for development of this app).
"Fives for Android can replace your Flappy Bird addiction!" - Android Community
"Like Threes! for iOS? Fives provides a similar experience for Android." - Android Authority
"Fives is a free alternative to Threes! for Android users!" - Pocket Gamer
"Great challenge, great mechanics, great fun. What else can I say. I should be in bed but I'm up playing my tenth 'one more game'..." - Jeremy S
Fives is far and away the most popular game of its type on Android, and we continue to improve the game based on our customers feedback.
- Multiple game board sizes (including Expert Mode)
- Undo your last move!
- Randomize the next piece
- Google Play Games integration to compare scores with your circles, and those across the world, as well as sync your scores and progress across devices
- Unlock up to 13 different achievements
- Quickly and easily share your high score screenshot with friends on any service
- Very lightweight and easy on your battery.
- Android exclusive! Fully designed for Android, so no overhead from Unity or other cross-platform libraries.
Join the Fives Beta and give your feedback!
Enjoy fun, free ‘Java Quiz Game’! Put your programming skills and challenge yourself or your friends with this fun and educational multiple-choice quiz format and easy-to-use game.
Play wherever you are - at home, on the bus, or in the park.
HOW TO PLAY:
You will be given 3 chances and 100 random questions. Each correct question carries 5 x reaming time score. When you finished the game, post your high score on leaderboard to challenge users all over the world or share it among Facebook friend, challenge them and prove you are the best!
+ No cost to you.
+ Wide variety of Questions.
+ Share score on Facebook.
+ Share score on Leaderboard
+ Test your skills
+ It aims to be interesting, fun and educational
Played on board with as many intersections as your mobile phone screen resolution allows (to nicely fit your mobile device screen).
The game supports statistics and has several levels of difficulty. In "Normal" and "Hard" difficulty levels the first move is made by your device, and in "Training", "For Kids" and "Easy" difficulty levels it is made by the user.
The goal of the game is to be the first one to line up a row of five crosses/outhes horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Online game coming soon.
If you would like to see this game translated in your language, please email me email@example.com
Follow game on Google+
• Android 4.0 support
• D-pad support
• Trackball support
• Compatible with Google TV
• Compatible with Amazon Kindle
• Global Score
• Auto save on exit
• Fixed problem with localization (it)
• Multiplayer support (PvP on one phone/tablet)
• Localization support
* English (en)
* Deutsch (de)
* polski (pl)
* italiano (it)
* русский (ru)
* українська (uk)
• Keep screen On - configurable
• Configurable cell size
• Warning when opponent has 4 in row
• Five difficulty levels: "Training", "For Kids", "Easy", "Normal" and "Hard"
• Last move is highlighted
• Undo at any time
• Game statistics
• Support of SD cart installation
• Back button for Undo
• big board which can be moved and zoomed
• fast and simple UI
• one player against the phone (4 levels) or against another player on the same phone
• possibility to undo the last move
*** Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience problems with the game! ***
Shiki Puzzles contains currently over 300 hand written levels in total and the largest levels are up to 20x20 in size.
Shiki is really easy to play! With touch controls including pinch-to-zoom and full "undo"-function, you can fully concentrate on just solving the puzzles!
- Shiki Puzzles is a one person project, and it is the first app I have written on Java/Android. If you have problems with Shiki, please send an email to ShikiPuzzles@gmail.com (instead of just leaving an angry review) and I will try my best to solve the issue!
- The puzzles are intended to be solvable on a mobile device, without external tools or extensive use of "trial and error" -methods. That said, if you complete every level of Shiki Puzzles, it is a remarkable feat and you have definitely earned the bragging rights!
Connect each elemental cube to the matching cube with their unique element stream
to complete the puzzle in each environ. But be careful not to cross the streams!
***** FEATURES & CONTENT *****
- 10 Different Cube Worlds - FREE!
- 40 environs (levels) in every Cube World - FREE!
- Collect stars to unlock new worlds - FREE!
- Complete an environ with speed and accuracy to be awarded the most stars
- Replay environs to improve your *** STAR RATING ***
- Review your achievements / progress for each environ on every world
- Additional Cube Worlds available to buy (COMING SOON!)
- Or try your luck in the Speed Rounds
- Complete the most environs possible in the time allowed
- Compete against your friends
- Play all your favorite worlds against the clock
- Effortless and slick touch screen game play
- Fun animations and sound effects
- Fresh, clear and vibrant graphics
- Vivid and exciting UI
Java Challenge is a collection of questions and code snippets we wrote to test the limit of your knowledge of Java. Some questions are simple and direct, some are tricky and require lot of attention, some are theoretical, while some are just fun facts about Java that I learned.
For every question, of course, there's my explanation, but you can email me your questions, suggestions, or share them with your friends.
You can review questions as long as you like it or play Java Challenge as a game. We'll add more questions over time, I hope you will enjoy it!
This is my very first android application on the market, there is a lot of space for improvements, but hope you will have as much fun using it as I had writing it... :-)
With this easy to used apps puzzle of Java you can check your knowledge about Core java,Servlet,Jsp,Spring,MVC .
This Java Puzzle is now available in Three label- easy,Medium,Hard(Depending on your choice)
If your choice is easy then show Core Java and fill up only two character. If you are wrong then Try again else you Quit a Game.
If your choice is medium then show JDBC,Servlet and fill up more than two character.If you are wrong then Try again else you Quit a Game.
If your choice is Hard then show JSP,Spring and fill up all character . If your are wrong then Try Again else you Quit a Game.
If you got a right answer then Game level Slider will move.
I hope you will enjoy my game!
To connect via Bluetooth one of the players need to be stay in the main menu.
The player can change between 3 different rolling objects at any time and must use their unique properties to roll past obstacles and reach the exit.
The player has 2 main controls, roll left and roll right. The player also has the ability to change between 3 level specific balls / rolling objects via 3 hot buttons at the bottom of the screen.
While the main objective sounds simple, there are also 2 other level specific side objectives to complete.
Side objective include:
-reaching the exit within a time limit.
-not using a certain ball or rolling object
-changing shapes fewer than a specified number of times
Added google play game services achievements
Roll mania encourages the player to think about how to use the physical properties of common everyday balls / rolling objects to overcome the limitation of only being able to roll side to side and complete the level.
The overall look and feel of the game is inspired by both classic run, jump, platform games like Super Mario and more recent platformer games like Super Meat Boy.
The game is designed to be challenging while hopefully remaining fun and still be casual enough to attract a more general audience.
New objectives, mechanics and levels are planned with future updates to the game.
A bit about the game developer:
Roll mania is the first game by indie dev Stuart Chudleigh, aka Larfingshnew, aka Larf, aka Super Nintendo Chalmers, aka Angry Bird Puncher, aka Bad Piggie Spanker, aka Epic Rope Cutter, aka Tiny Wing Breaker.
This game is the developers first attempt at Programming, Art, and Sound Design for a commercial release.
Most of the sound samples used in the game are from the awesome contributors over at www.freesound.org
The music used in the game is licensed Creative Commons Zero and made by www.freesound.org contributor Axton Dylan Crolley.
Roll Mania was programmed in Lua using the awesome cross platform game dev kit "Gideros Studio"
The indie license for Gideros Studio is free and allows developers to sell their game on the Apple app store, Google Play, and the Amazon app store with the Gideros splash screen.
Professional licenses of Gideros Studio are reasonably priced, offer more support, and allow developers to export their projects without the Gideros splash screen.
For more info on Gideros Studio check visit their site http://www.giderosmobile.com/
Fives is a fun and challenging word game. Try to guess the 5 letter word in the fewest possible attempts. With every guess you'll know how many letters are correct, and how many letters are in the right place.
Fives is like Mastermind for words.
Inspired by an old Pocket PC word game called Cinco.
In the game you will find:
- Outstanding graphics and animations designed for HD displays
- UNDO ball move button, to help you correct your mistakes
- Google Play Game Services integration to store your best scores
- Different sets of ball colors and game board sizes
- COMBOS that will increase your score
- Beautiful tutorial to help you understand rules of the game
- Sweet sounds
More from developer
This application now support Chinese and Japanese.
you will have 4 cards in one turn. The goal of this game is to use the four numbers on the cards to make 24, with only Addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division.
For example if the numbers are 4,7,8,8, a possible solution is: (7-8/8)*4=24.
A piece of cake? try 1,4,5,6 now(.^_^.)
This game is very popular among Chinese, It is said that if you play this game every day, you will be more sensitive to numbers, and will make a calculation very quick.(at least quicker than the guys who drink beer every day.^_^)
Just enjoy this game, It's FREE. WITHOUT any advertisement.
The two players mode,and the other features will come soon.
If you like this game, please rate it to the highest rank, and if you have any trouble, just mail us.
NOTE: this game is only tested on a device with a screen resolution 480*850 or 480*854. but we will support other resolutions soon.
qq facebook msn messenger train brain earth google yahoo sohu sina talkbox need for speed 3D calculate ball atok china japanese english photo fun card weibo sanguosha skype mixi QR reader amazon youtube gree translation dictionary learner gmail viber mud book kindle java python database pronunciation beauty beast super mario power sender receiver blue tooth book hot paper milk apple fitness movement thunder pptv pplive 360 live robot instagram calculator brain book bird cut