myMeteobridge is a Personal Weather Stations (PWS) Monitor based on the popular solution Meteobridge ( http://www.meteobridge.com).
The Meteobridge is distributed/saled by:
- Meteobridge, only SW, ( http://www.meteobridge.com ).
- AmbientWeather located in the US does sell Meteobridge (HW+SW) as "WeatherBridge" (http://www.ambientweather.com/)
- Varia Store (HW+SW) as "TP-LINK-TL-MR3020-with-Meteobridge-Weatherserver" (http://varia-store.com).
- AWEKAS (HW+SW) as "Bridge 2" (http://www.awekas.at).
- Meteo.cc (HW+SW) as "meteobridge Lizenz" (https://www.meteo.cc).
- Weatherstation (HW+SW) as "MeteoBridge (http://www.weatherstations.co.uk).
- Elledishop (HW+SW) as "MeteoBridge" (http://www.elledishop.it)
This app has been tested and work fine with HW(TP-LINK TL-MR3020) + SW ( Meteobridge 2.9, build 9941, FW 1.4)
- Install your compatible Meteobridge weather station (Oregon, Davis,Le Crosse,Ambient Weather, ...).
- Connect and configurated Meteobridge
- Register it in the WUNDERGROUND (http://www.wunderground.com) or AWEKAS (http://www.awekas.at) networks
Then install and configure this app with Meteobridge IP, user and password when the network is available Local Network (WiFi) "Local mode".
By careful, when ADSL router or bridge reset the Bridge local IP can change, and no show indoor value, then you must search and intro the new IP in app myMeteobridge.
The app access to Meteobridge with local network, when available, and together with the data from the external sensor (Outdoor) shows the internal sensor (Indoor), and otherwise access the Internet server Wunderground (www.wunderground.com ) or AWEKAS (http://www.awekas.at) where with increased latency and containing only the data from the external sensor.
The default station is a Renkforce Internet Wetterstation WH2600 Schwarz with Wunderground ID = ICOMUNID342 locate in Valencia (Spain) in continuous test.