Hash Calc is a tool for computing checksums of files and texts. After computation, the calculated hash values can be compared against other hashes for verifying data integrity.
• Check all files within a directory, or even recursively over all its sub-directories.
• A bookmark-tab for you to keep track of important results.
• Export file checksums to text files, and compare exported text files to identify differences.
• Fast, and efficient; optimized to process large files (ie. disk images).
Supported hash functions include the commonly used MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-2 (SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512).
--Free with no ads--
• Storage Reading ~ to process files and compute checksums (obviously!).
• Storage Writing ~ to export results as plain text files.