I found out to pop out the menu to just press and hold the back button. Sorry, my bad! I have a suggestion; can you guys please provide an on/off option for the fading sound? Many thanks, developers! Now I can play drums all day, all night!
It's okay It's a great app, some of the cymbals are just so quiet tho. I just. I can barely hear them compared to the others. It's very unresponsive sometimes too. I get bored so I usually like to play this along to some of my favorite songs and it's just. It just doesn't work. It will for a second and then go unresponsive. Please fix some of these issues. Besides that it's a good and fun app.
Where are the menus? Please update the app. No menu on marshmallow. I cant move the kits and add or change :(
Kicking drums Love these drums can play just about anything on them
Only one drum set There's only one drum set. No menu, no nothing...just one drum set.
Love this app
- I Fixed the problem that the sound of the drum sounds twice.
- I Fixed the problem that the opening and closing of the menu is not working properly.
- Improved the response at the time of the drum performance.
- Reduced size of the application.
- Added to support for adjustment L / R audio balance depending on the location of the drum.
- Adjusted the sensitivity of the motion sensor.
- Changed to stop the sensor when the motion sensor is OFF.
DrumCoach 1 Powered by: Pearl, Paiste, Alesis, musiktotal group, Agner Sticks.