This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
Try my application!
For my Galaxy S3 extends operating time from 1.5 to 4 days.
With the screen off the program disables WiFi and mobile data, performs periodic synchronization.
In this version - a clever synchronization, waiting notification download / upload pictures / wait until you have finish your Skype call.
**** Attention! ****
Before buy - try free 4 days trial version
Has no unnecessary features and functionality, only the most important things.
Performs 3 simple things:
1. When you turn off the screen - the application disables the mobile data / WiFi after 30 sec
2. When you turn on the screen - the application enables a mobile data / WiFi
3. In the background, while the screen is off, every 15 minutes enables a synchronization of your Facebook, Twitter, etc. for 30 seconds.
(If in the meantime someone didn't finish download a notification - the application will wait until download)
(synchronization interval is discrete: 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, an hour, 3 hours)
(At night, from 00:00 to 06:00 synchronization occurs every 3 hours, instead of 15 mins)
*** Attention! ***
Application is not suitable for you, if you use your phone every minute.
And must have for people with periodic use of a smartphone.
*** Attention! ***
Application does not support 2-sim devices (android platform itself does not).
Each manufacturer has its own 2 sim implementation , and maintain all of them is not possible for one man.
Try manually turn off WiFi and mobile data every time, you don't use phone.
And turn on, when you back.
If it helps to save battery - my app also helps to you.
Google+ (main discussion goes here)
About app icon: it's drunken droid:)
auto 3g wifi charge indicator level power source status voltage best easy battery saver deep sleep
*** If you are looking for JuiceDefender Ultimate, please get the "regular" version instead: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.latedroid.ultimatejuice
This version is now "deprecated" - but it *works*, and will be updated!
It's kept on the Market to allow old customers to re-download it (after a wipe etc.)
Problems? Questions? Please check the FAQ: http://juicedefender.com/upgradefaq
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
As an added bonus, you can choose from a great variety of Battery icon styles.
・Graphs your battery usage info in detail
・Monitors active apps
・Over 15 battery icon styles
・Remaining charge bar displayed at the edge of the screen
・Battery status alarm
・Lists historical log data
・Estimates the time to fully charge and charge remaining
※For security reasons, apps outside of GooglePlay cannot be installed while displaying the battery status bar. (It's locked to prevent installation of unauthorized apps.)
※Now available! Try the new BatteryMix Pro, with no ads and more advanced functions (paid).
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
- Real-time power consumption rankings.
- Protect your battery effectively.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click.
- Kill apps when screen is off.
- Accurate battery remaining time.
- Accurate charging remaining time.
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more.
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system.
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle.
- Brightness control.
- Battery temperature.
- Charging Tips.
- Accurate power level and available time estimation.
- New fresh aesthetic charging clock,you will love it.
- Accurate system information display, easy to understand system operation conditions.
Battery Doctor is essential for your Phone, which is more professional and useful. Download it right now to best protect and maintain your battery.
*Battery Booster•NEW UI•NEW FUNCTION*
- Interactive design
- Automatic battery saving mode
- Battery usage track & monitor
- Quick network & screen control
Supported language (19): English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Romanian, Indonesian, German, Greek, Persian, Spanish, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Portuguese and Turkish.
- Real-time battery usage tracking
Battery Booster provides real-time battery information, including battery level, battery temp, remaining battery usage time, and so on.
- Battery saving mode to save battery at all conditions
Battery Booster offers four preset battery saving modes to help you save more power. These modes watch your system performance and save battery at all possible situations. Besides, personalized modes are welcomed to be added if you need advanced battery saving techniques.
-Battery graph to track battery level/temp/voltage change
Three graphs are given in Battery Booster to track the recent three days battery information, including battery level, temp, and voltage.
-Monitor battery consumption of each running program
Battery Booster keeps an eye on all running processes, and shows you the battery consumption ratio of each process. With this information, you will easily find out the battery-draining processes, stop or uninstall them to enhance battery life.
-Quick Settings and Homescreen widget
For easy management of daily used elements, fifteen quick control buttons are available to be added on Homescreen: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Mobile data, Airplane, screen timeout, brightness, haptic feedback, etc. It only takes one line space to add these buttons, yet with them you will no longer need the system settings to adjust network or screen. If widget is not your choice, these buttons are available in Battery Booster settings, too.
-Task Killer to save more battery
Battery Booster saves battery by killing running background processes. For apps that you do not want to kill, you can use Whitelist Manager to protect. Furthermore, with the advanced task manager (Memory Booster - Android RAM Optimizer), Battery Booster can perform better and help you get the best battery saving results!
* Interactive design
* Simple yet effective battery saving features
ALL-IN-ONE BATTERY SAVIOR
* Battery saving mode to automatically manage battery-related settings
* Monitor battery usage to extend battery running time
* Manage running processes to reduce battery draining
* Free version available
The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
- Battery level with number and battery icon.
- Battery status.
- Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
- The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
- Battery technology.
- Battery health.
- Battery voltage.
- Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
- Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
- Customizable Power Saving Mode
- Battery optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
- Available in: English, Español, Română, العربية, Português, Português(Brasil), Pусский, Polski.
The app has setting screen that allows you to set:
- Temperature unit.
- Widget transparent background.
- Show battery level in status bar.
- Power saving options
- Battery optimization options
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/batterytools
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bitdefender Smart Battery Saver adapts intelligently to the use of the device:
Disable Wi-Fi when the screen is off and wakes up when the screen is on.
Disable 3G data when the screen is off and wakes up when the screen is on.
Enjoy to your Save battery 2015
This app requires ROOT permissions.
If you don't know what root permissions are, you probably don't need this app.
No-frills CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted  device to quickly set the CPU frequencies and governor to use.
It allows you to use the highest frequency your phone supports and gain some precious FPS in your preferred game, or go down to the lowest frequency and gain some more juice when your phone is sitting idle.
All of this without any memory footprint or services running in the background!
It has been reported working on a large number of rooted  devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Oppo and so on! Even Kindle and Nook Color!
Unfortunately, it does NOT work on Flytouch tablets, Zenithink zt180, HaiPad M7/Tabtech M7 or fake HTC/Samsung clones. Sorry about that, but you knew what you were buying when you did... didn't you?
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions and you'll probably need to be running a CUSTOM ROM (an example is the famous CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. If you are unsure... just install the app and see for yourself!
If you need a custom ROM for your phone, the best places to find one are XDA [http://forum.xda-developers.com], MoDaCo [http://android.modaco.com/] or similar forums.
Be wary of the frequencies you select! Your phone may lock or become unresponsive if it doesn't like extreme values, but -hey- better safe than sorry: even though No-frills CPU Control allows you to choose if you want to apply the settings on boot, it comes with an extra "safety valve" too! If the device doesn't shut down (or reboot) in a clean way, it will not apply the settings, avoiding those nasty boot-loops you may have had with other overclocking apps. Please keep in mind that apps like QuickBoot are as quick as they are unsafe…
- Easy GUI to set frequencies, governor and i/o scheduler
- "safety valve" to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings (more info in the homepage)
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
No-frills CPU Control is open source under Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code, more informations and you can ask for questions on its project post directly on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=911917
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, before you write a negative comment, write an email or go to the homepage to get answers.
If I don't reply you or solve your problem, then go ahead and post a negative comment.
HINT: If you can't find the email of the developer, use the "Send CPU data" feature from the main screen, instead, and add your questions.
This app is FREE and will always be FREE.
Translations are ALWAYS welcome and are now as easy as getting a (free) account to http://www.getlocalization.com/noFrillsCPU/ and correcting what's wrong or filling what's missing. A HUGE "THANK YOU!" to all the people who helped translating this app! (jdb78, kallt_kaffe, David Kejzlar, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Charlie Cheung, dxdiag32, Corentin Garcia, Carlos Camacho, dancer_69, TorbenKB, Chris, FollowWings, Spaar, prescott66, Marco Bizarro, Cristian Silaghi, Cenk H. Uzunboy)
Starting with version 1.21 the app has a new look & feel matching the new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has dropped support for older Android releases (1.6 and 2.0). Don't worry! There's a new app, No-frills CPU Control CLASSIC which will always have the same features as the classic app with the old look & feel!
: if you don't know what a ROOTED device is, you can find a pretty good explanation here: [http://www.androidauthority.com/rooting-for-dummies-a-beginners-guide-to-root-your-android-phone-or-tablet-10915/]
Battery Saving features:
- Turn On/Off Wifi
- Switch On/Off Mobile Data
- Turn On/Off GPS
- Switch On/Off bluetooth
- Switching On/Off Airplane Mode
- Managing the screen timeout of device
- Managing the brightness of device
- Specially provides notification when your device battery goes down
- Status & Switcher Widgets (Different styles of widgets that allow you to turn ON the app with single tap. Easy and Fast to use!)
- Free to use.
- Current in mAH
- Temperature in Celsius(ºC)
- Health Condition
- Voltage in mV
- Technology used
- Plugged via USB or wall mount charger
- Show Status if Charging or not charging
- Manual Power Options
- Saver Recommendations (Optimize & Memory consumption apps)
- Display all the running apps with detailed memory, icon, update time, size
- Kill the running task for power optimizaiton and memory consumption
- Working as Memory Booster
- Fast Charge
- Full Charge
- Trickle Charge
- Notification Status with charging Percentage
- Start App on Charging
This app provides three types of Mode to save your battery when runs low.
1. Saving Mode: (Suggested to use in lowest Battery Status)
- Brightness set to 10%
- Inactivate Wifi of the Device
- Stand by time set to 15 seconds
2. Sleep Mode: (Suggested to use when you sleep)
- Turn Off Call & SMS and turn ON the Flight Mode
- Vibrations Off
- Sound Off and mute the device.
- Brightness set to 10%
3. Customized Mode
- Easily customize all the modes depend on your usage to save battery as much as you need.
- Can adjust the battery saving setting freely depending on your need and usage.
- Can adjust Wifi, bluetooth, vibration, sound, device brightness, synchronization and stand by time.
Battery Saver Doctor is a powerful android power doctor & manager.
Free battery saving app that makes your battery last longer!
with this app you can get up to 45% more battery life for Android phones or tablets!.
its just the best tool to keep your android phone working well.
Highlights of Battery Saver
- Fast Speed Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “ON/OFF” button.
- Simple Battery Doctor: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
- Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
- Convenient Battery Saver: It stops automatically power consumptive background apps to boost battery life.
- Easy & Powerful Battery Doctor: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
Battery Saver Power Charger has a special battery saving mode option. This mode will extend battery life when device is switched on.
It happens many times that we need mobile very badly and our mobile battery is low. This application will help you to increase battery life in such kind of situation.
Battery Saver Power Charger is a simple and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, as a Battery Saver Tools .
ith Battery Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web .
he UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical .
-- FEATURES --
-- Displays battery information in percent (%).
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Battery Saver is incredibly lightweight!
- Additional Battery information: Temperature, Voltage, Health status.
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
used for accessing extended battery information
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
Click “Power saving”button again to close the mode and return to last activated mode.
Two kinds of desktop widget（1x1,2x1） to help you quick start and close power saving mode.
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
The operation that is quick because I can change brightness with opening the status bar is possible.
I am available in more than Android3.0.
Is not made safe with brightness in 0%; approve.
The operation that is quick because I can change brightness with opening the status bar is possible.
I am available in more than Android3.0.
Is not made safe with brightness in 0%; approve.
ecoNetBattery turn off the mobile data connection in screen off.
and, restore the mobile data connection in screen on.
Mobiledata OFF function is for all android version(2.1 & 2.2 & 2.3)
APN OFF function is not for CDMA devices.
The Pro version has a function to automatically start ecoNetBattery at the time of the start of the terminal.
Please try a free version before purchasing a pro version.