The 2016 White House race isn’t over yet! Hilarious voice-overs, caricatures of four “well-known” politicians, the Political Dunking Booth, and dynamic game levels (think maze/obstacle course hybrid) make this game fun, challenging, and certainly timely! DUNK a politician TODAY! You’ll simply feel better about the world.
You have 3 votes for the upcoming presidential election. Four politicians are after your 3 votes. Tilt your phone to run away from the politicians for as long as possible
HOW TO PLAY
The Dunk’N Dash games require you to perform two main behaviors.
1) Tilting your device (i.e., phone, tablet) to move your character
2) Flicking objects with one finger at a moving target
There are two main challenges within this game.
1) Game levels
2) Dunking booth games
From Home Screen, select Start Game option.
Four politicians are after your 3 votes. Tilt your phone to run and prevent the politicians from grabbing your votes for as long as possible. And hey, if you see any PAC Treasure Chests, grab them quickly! You might find a hidden banana (you are an ape still, remember?).
You must control your Ape throughout the various game levels (think lots of obstacles, mazes and some “special effects”) by tilting your mobile device (tilt up to move up, tilt left to move left, and so on). If you find that you are tilting your device too much in either the up or down directions, use the “Tilt Adjust” arrows (found on bottom, right-side of screen) to adjust your tilt sensitivity. Every mobile-device has an accelerometer, but they behave differently. We’ve found the main difference is the Up/Down adjustment.
We have found it is best, from the very beginning, to hold your device in the exact position that you plan to play the game.
After every two game levels, you will visit the Political Dunking Booth. How you perform in each round of game levels, directly impacts your options in the dunking booth. While playing game levels, the progress meter (found on bottom, left-side of screen) will tell you how many softballs you are earning to later toss in the next dunking booth game. For each level, you can earn four softballs. If you don’t earn any, we always give you one courtesy ball to toss. So for each visit to the Political Dunking Booth (every two game levels), the maximum amount of softballs you can earn is 9 (4 per level plus one complimentary ball). Overall, we are a very giving team of game developers!
Flick softballs and bananas with one finger to soak a politician by striking the moving target.
On your own; no tips pal.
PROGRESS METER BAR
At the very bottom of your screen is a bar that contains several pieces of information about your progress.
From left-to-right of bottom-screen:
1) Softball count: Tracks softballs earned as determined by the length of time you can keep all three of your votes. If you last 90 seconds in a level, you get 4 softballs to toss in the dunking booth. Oh, and because we are nice, we usually give you a courtesy ball to toss.
2) Loser count: Tracks which politician is losing in the game. The politician who doesn’t capture a vote, and collects few PAC Treasure Chests, is MOST likely to show up in the Loser Box.
3) Banana count: Some PAC Treasure Chests contain hidden bananas. You’ll hear a “squish” if you get one. You can toss these in the dunking booth later.
4) Tilt Adjust arrows: Use these to better control your Ape by increasing the sensitivity and speed of you upward and downward tilts.
FINAL SCORE SCREEN
For each level you receive 90 seconds to avoid losing all three of your votes to the politicians. For each second you remain in a level, you receive one point.
The Final Score Screen will track how many points you scored in each level by providing a visual bar graph. If you play this game multiple times, it will also show your best scores so you compare how much you are improving.