Could VPN when Cisco's own App couldn't Tried the demo and was able to get into my work network when the Anyconnect app couldn't. I think we're running a VPN so old, it just wasn't supported anymore. Easy to setup and got right in.
Excellent!!!!!! Been looking all over for an app like this to connect to my Cisco VPN. Cisco couldn't make it happen but you have. Thanks! Oh yes and no root needed. I am but it's nice to know I have an app when I cannot root my device.
Excellent. Anytime, anywhere my LN data. Easy to connect, running well.
Lollipop its hanging After upgrade to lollipop this app is hanging. I have reinstall this app and even though the VPN connection is getting stalled .
Awesome First Android VPN app to work with our cisco vpn
Works perfectly Awesome been using it for about a year now with no problems
If you have problems after upgrading conact me directly via mail below
- bugfix: for automatic start at boot on Android 5+
- bugfix: handle case when Android reports no ssid
- bugfix: takeover vpn profile from trial on Android 5+ devices
- bugfix: for x86 devices reporting wrong CPU
- improved reconnect algorithm (shorter reconnect time)
- bugfix: license check
- bugfix: "terminate with signal 11" (SEGV)
- bugfix: blacklist/whitelist handling with special chars