A free app with no subscription, no advertising, and no registration or donation request.
An app for "Coping with Grief" for and by people grieving developed and created by volunteers from MyGriefAngels.org's online user community.
The features in this app were suggested by some of the over 100,000+ people grieving from around the world using My Grief Angels' online grief support resources yearly.
The features selected to be included in this app are what many of us grieving felt we needed and wish we could have had mobile access to when we were forced to deal with the reality of loss and the grieving that followed.
The features include:
- Daily Thoughts, Affirmations and Inspiration for People Grieving
- Grief Out Message Board to Post Your Thoughts
- Online Community Shared Grief Attacks Experiences and How We Each Got Thru Them Ourselves
- Suggestions & Resources on How to Deal with Grief during the Holidays and Key Dates (ie, Birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
- Latest Information, Articles & Research on How Grief Can Impact Our Health
- Directories of Grief Support Resources by The Type of Loss Experienced
- Free Online Courses (MOOCs) on "Grief: How Grief Can Empower Us or Kill Us", and other related areas
- Information, Resources, Articles and Videos on Some of the Latest Grief Therapies
- How to Deal with Grief in the Workplace
- On-Site Grief Support Groups Listings and Directories
- Online Grief Support Groups Listings and Directories
- Grief Tech: How New Technologies are and will Impact our Grieving
- Videos on Grief and Coping with Loss as Shared by People Grieving Worldwide; along with Calming/Soothing Videos and Videos for Caregivers
- Radio Programs on Coping with Loss; Soothing Sounds for People Grieving and Caregivers
- Grief Scales and Self-Tests from Leading Universities and Experts on the Intensity of Each of our Grief
- The Latest News on Grief, Coping with Loss and "Good from Grief" stories.