700,000 downloads in Japan!
For its high translation quality of English-Japanese and Japanese-English, this app has been popular in Japan for more than 2 years.
1- Fast & Accurate Japanese Translation
2- Easy to Copy, Clip and Share
3- Multiple Fonts and Design
4- Link with Other Apps
1- Fast & Accurate Japanese Translation
*You can keep on translating.
*You can edit the traslated text directly.
*You can use VIEW ONLY MODE by rotating your Android.
*Data will be saved in "History". You can search your History.
*You can refresh all texts by one tap.
*You can translate by swiping.
2- Easy to Copy, Clip and Share
*You can copy texts to your clipboard by one tap.
*You can save texts to "Clip". You can search your Clip.
*You can share the translated texts with Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, e-mail, etc.
3- Multiple Font Size and Design
*You can choose from 5 font sizes.
*You can choose from 2 design themes.
4- Link with Other Apps
*Link to this app from other apps by using Intent.
2. Regardless of the language of the text input language you select is automatically recognized and translated into the language is translated.
3. Translated data is stored in an environment where the Internet can call and can be used as dictionary.
4. English To Play feature Main menu> Settings> TTS (text-to-speech) voice data from the installation should proceed. Or Downloads the voice data for the SVOX Pico Engine by getting the language pack from the Android Market.
5. For voice input feature [Google Voice Search] application in the market for search and install the required support.
Some of the languages below the current translation is not supported. Please note.
- Translation support language
- Speech Support Languages
Android platform 2.1(Eclair) support
Android platform 2.2(Froyo) support
Android platform 2.3(Gingerbread) support
Android platform 2.3.3 support
Android platform 3.0(Honeycomb) support
Android platform 3.1 support
Android platform 4.0(Icecream sandwich) support
Android platform 4.1 support
- 36 languages translation.
- Social Networking & SMS Share function
- Automatically detect source language
- Search translated text into preferred search engine (Google or Bing)
- Support tablet (truly full screen support!)
*Android 2.2 : how to move apps to SD card http://goo.gl/vFIZl
Language Translate by UC Browser helps you to translate while browsing and gets you away from language barriers.It helps to translate foreign languages into your own languages. Languages will be detected and translated automatically. You can choose to translate words, phrases or the whole webpage. Surf the internet without language barriers.
•English to Tamil translation, English to Hindi translation.
• Languages that can be translated: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
• Languages that can be translated into: English, Russian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Hindi,Tamil, Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, Malay.
How To Use:
• Select and translate - Long press the webpage, choose “Select and Copy” from the menu. Select the text you want to translate and choose “Translate”.
• Translate the whole webpage - Go to the quick menu on the top right corner of the webpage, choose “Translate” and you can translate the current webpage.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
• Translator by UC Browser is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce data cost. UC Browser is currently used by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Translating Keyboard is the only way to translate what you type to any other language, IN ANY APP.
Do you need to send or receive messages in another language? Are you tired of switching back and forth between your favorite app and a translator app? With Translating Keyboard you just type, translate and send. It works inside any app because it replaces the default keyboard with a powerful, full-featured keyboard that has a built-in translator. Use Translating Keyboard to send messages in SMS, email, Skype, Facebook, ...anywhere!
Translating Keyboard can even translate messages you receive in another language, to your language. If the app can cut or copy text, Translating Keyboard can translate the message.
Translating Keyboard is also a powerful replacement keyboard that you will love using even when you don't need to translate. All letters, numbers and punctuation are available on the main keyboard without switching to the symbol keyboard. Accented letters for Spanish, French, German and many other languages are included. English spelling-correction and text prediction make typing fast and easy.
Translating Keyboard is powered by Google Translate, the world's most powerful translation engine, capable of translating between 53 different languages.
*Translating Keyboard is a free download but there is a small fee of $1 per 200 translations because the Google Translate API is no longer free for apps. There are no other fees to use Translating Keyboard.
By combining voice recognition, machine translation and voice output iTranslate is the first app to make the legendary SciFi dream of a Universal Translator reality.
Over 50 languages
Translate words, phrases and even whole sentences into over 50 languages.
Now for many languages pairs: Dictionaries with additional translation results, meanings and suggestions!
Listen to high-quality voices in most languages.
Simply speak and instantly see your translation! Available for many languages
iTranslate is optimized for use on your big screen tablet.
Share, save & copy
Send a translated text via Email, post it on Twitter, save it to your favorite list or simply copy it.
Turn your phone to the side and type faster with the landscape keyboard.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Talk to Translator++ and let it convert.
One Translator++ Many People
You don`t need to learn a new language. All you need is Translator++ app. Let`s say you are a tourist in a country and you don`t know that language. Just download this app and talk to translate. Adjust one microphone to your mother language and set the second one you need to translate. Click on mic and talk.
Turkish, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Chinese, Arabic,Russian
- 36 language translation.
- Voice Recognition
- Text to Speech (support English, French, German, Italian and Spanish)
- Social Networking & SMS Share function
- Automatically detect source language
- Search translated text into preferred search engine
- Support tablet (truly full screen support!)
+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems.
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
Online translation sites are useful, but the quality is not yet to be satisfactory and a lot of times you cannot get the results that actually make sense. However, if you compare the results of different translation sites, you will be able to grasp the meanings. Searching different translation sites could be tiring, but if you install “Japanese-Korean Translator” app, you don't have to be bothered anymore. Just by switching tabs, you can easily view and compare results from Google, Excite, Dictionary.com and Babylon translation sites.
When you would like to look something up in a dictionary you can easily search the Korean-Japanese, Japanese-Korean dictionaries included in the Naver Dictionary.
You can translate from Japanese into Korean as well as from Korean into Japanese. Use “Japanese-Korean Translator” for studying, work or even to communication with your friends overseas!
- Browse file more quickly and easily.
- Upload and download files.
- File management. You can manage the files, move/copy/rename/shared files easily.
- Play Music. Make the skydrive as you music player.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Online translation sites are useful, but the quality is not yet to be satisfactory and a lot of times you cannot get the results that actually make sense. However, if you compare the results of different translation sites, you will be able to grasp the meanings. Searching different translation sites could be tiring, but if you install “Japanese-English Translator” app, you don't have to be bothered anymore. Just by switching tabs, you can easily view and compare results from Google, Excite, Dictionary.com and nifty translation sites.
When you would like to look something up in a dictionary you can easily search the English-Japanese, Japanese-English and English-English dictionaries included in the Naver English Dictionary and Nihongodict.
You can translate from Japanese into English as well as from English into Japanese. Use “Japanese-English Translator” for studying, work or even to communication with your friends overseas!
* Due to the changes in the Translation site, it is possible that some of the translation site would no longer function in the future so please be forewarned.
* Please press and hold the screen and select the corresponding paragraph to be copied. However, there might be some difficulties when operating with the Android version and the Website.
* There is a need to install the Japanese input IME app to be able to input in Japanese.
EasilyDo is an app that organizes and notifies you of what matters so that you can stay on top of things. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Recommended on the Katie Couric Show, NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings, and many more - 37 automated tasks in total!
Streamline your day with these Do Its:
Navigate Your Day
• Get alerts when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time, and parking
• Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Check driving and public transit times for daily commute
• Get directions and drive time to home or work
• View local weather
• Enter reminders on the go
• Show boarding passes
• Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add flight itineraries to your calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Respond to actionable emails
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook
• View trending photos from all of Instagram
• Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
• Get information about local events in your area based on your preferences
• Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services
• Merge duplicate contacts as often as needed and restore from backup. Removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once.
• Discovers new information for new and existing contacts from email conversations and syncs to all devices automatically. Salesforce integration for automatically adding contacts is only available with a Premium subscription.
• Real-time email discovery from important email notifications to restaurant reservations, boarding passes, and many more.
• Add search criteria for up to five alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts.
• Auto-forward receipts for easy expense management.
• Get alerts for multiple commutes you drive throughout the day.
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays.
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Executive level support gives a helpful response to any question.
Supports Android 4.0 and higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at email@example.com
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter: