How to use Bluetooth Pair? Simple, make sure your Android device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles (A2DP or/and HSHFP), go to "Bluetooth Settings" ("Settings" -> "Wireless & networks" -> "Bluetooth Setting" or "Settings" -> "Bluetooth"). Pair with the desired device (a car audio system for example) and make sure you can enable or disable the Bluetooth profiles. The way this is done varies from device to device, see your owners manual.
Ok, so you can handle at least one Bluetooth profile and your Android device is configured and working to pair with your desired Bluetooth device. Now do a long touch on your home screen to choose the widget and then select Bluetooth Pair, select a Bluetooth Profile, select a paired Bluetooth device and that's it. An icon with the name of your device will appear on the home screen. When the profile is turned on the icon will be colorful otherwise black & white. Toggle on/off the Bluetooth profile by touching on the widget. You can have many Bluetooth Pair widgets on your home screen.
- Make sure your device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles.
- Some devices may require at least once a PIN number to get paired, when that happens an input PIN screen will appear.
- The widget has been tested on Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich using phones from Samsung, Sony and Motorola.
In case of bugs, questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to media player screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength).
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data
3. can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/BluetoothSPP/...)
This tool three modules:
1. Normal mode: the basic input-output model
2. Keyboard mode: You can customize the output value of nine buttons and control keys Duplicate excitation frequency.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
Bluetooth communication, Bluetooth communication, MCU communications, serial communications, industrial control, serial Assistant
1- Put a bluetooth device in your luggage, if it is taken certain distance away from you, your phone will vibrate to warn you
2- When you are waiting at airport baggage conveyor, if you set "vibrate within range", your phone will alert you when your baggage arrives
3- put a bluetooth device in toddler's pocket, if the toddler wanders away, it vibrates
Launch Car Home when you connect to BT.
Adjusts the media volume when connected to Bluetooth. Restores volume on disconnect.
If you always adjusting the music volume after you pair with your car stereo then this app is for you.
Ad free Donate version now available.
New option in version 1.4: some phones running android 4.1.2 are known to disconnect bluetooth headset when going to sleep mode. If you have experienced this problem, try enabling "Keep bluetooth alive" in settings.
NOTE: Since android OS does not provide standard and reliable way for an application to answer incoming calls, there's absolutely no guarantee that Handsfree (which uses some undocumented features of the OS) will work on your device. Feel free to try it, but if it does not work, - sorry, there's little I can do for you, sorry.
1.Select the application
2.Send via bluetooth or email and etc
3.Unistall using the unistall button
apk sender,apk share,send apk via bluetooth,send my application,apk share pro,delete my application,unistaller,easy unistaller,unistaller pro,remove app ,apk transfer , app transfer
This is a bluetooth debugging tools. It is very good to help you to test your serial debugging.
Your just need connect your hardware device and your mobile device( a mobile phone or a tablet) with bluetooth.
First,install the APK on your mobile device.
Second,connected your hardware devices to a computer.
Third, open the computer debugging assistant and Bluetooth Test Tool.
Fourth, search the hardware device, and connect it.
Fifth,send instructions for debugging.
-Uses only a single home screen cell space
-Quickly toggle bluetooth, no need to open a separate app
-Looks REALLY nice :)
To add this widget do
from the homescreen
PS check out our Ringer/Wifi/Brightness Widgets
After spending weeks trying to fix problems connecting a new Phone and a new Bluetooth Car Audio kit, I've managed to find how to make Android OS regenerate its Bluetooth Settings, which made my Bluetooth WORK!
I really hope that this works for you too as it did for me :)
This App lets you apply the complete Fix once, so that you can test if it fixes your problem.
I will ALWAYS keep 1x credit FREE for a full fix, so you're not forced to pay to have this App.
If you like to contribute to the app, or need to apply the fix more than once, please buy the "Bluetooth Fix Repair Unlocker" app, and keep this one installed.
This will give you infinite credits and will contribute to the project.
The left hand button toggles Bluetooth on and off. This is a slow process and so the button changes to a yellow color while the change is in progress.
The right button requests the Android operating system to make your device visible for 120 seconds. The Android system will then ask you to confirm this action. A “Reminder” page will then be displayed with the “visible” icon. This Reminder page will automatically close when the visibility period ends. In addition you may close this Reminder page at any time using the Android device Back button. If you do not confirm the visibility request, the Reminder page will remain visible and you will need to close it using the device Back button.
This widget needs a space on the home screen of 1 cell high and 2 cells wide.
This widget installs on the home screens using the standard procedure for your device.
The typical procedure for installing a widget consists of:
1. Download the app widget to your device.
2. Go to the home screen and long press on the screen where you want the widget to be placed, or press the option menu button and select “+”.
3. Select Widgets.
4. Select this Bluetooth Widget.
Your Android device must have Bluetooth hardware installed and functioning with the Android operating system.
More from developer
MagnetLink application can send links "magnet:" with Android device for processing FlylinkDC++ running on a PC.
Warning: This is not a complete DC++ client! For it to work you need a computer with installed and configured the client FlylinkDC++!!!
It required access to FlylinkDC++ web-server!!!
Install and setup FlylinkDC++ first!!!
Many Thanks to Pavel Pimenov and others for FlylinkDC++, http://flylinkdc.dyndns.org/
Note: This is free ad-supported version
- Turning on/off Bluetooth and WiFi adapters from the Status Bar or Widget.
- View the status of your headset, headphones, and connect to the Wi-Fi in Status Bar and Widget.
- No Service (Energy is not consumed when the ToggleBar is not on the screen, and no problems with "task killer" apps)
- Run your favorite applications
- Access to your favorite contacts.
- Volume control and much more.
Description of the functions are on the attached pictures.
A more detailed description is on the site (menu item "Help").
Please send a comments & feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I technically can not reply to comments left in the Market!
This is a PRO version License Key.
ToggleBar application must be installed!
Additional features of the PRO version:
- No advertising
- Up to three lines with application icons (the free version of one line)
- Up to three lines of text with photos of contacts (the free version of one line)
- On/Off Bluetooth & Wi-Fi + Volume control from Widget