Control. View. Log.
The TC4 Roasting App makes it easy to control your TC4 based coffee roaster remotely via bluetooth, and gives you instant visualization of roasting temperatures and roaster settings. It features real time plotting and display of your roasting temperatures as well as saving to a roast log file.
You can operate your roaster manually using the customizable control buttons or automatically using simple roast profiles stored on your device.
- Remote control of TC4 based coffee roaster.
- Automatic heater control using ramp/soak roast profiles.
- Live display of roasting temperatures.
- Live plotting of roasting temperatures.
- Logging of roasting temperatures and roaster settings to a CSV file.
- Customizable control buttons.
- Customizable plotting and logging options.
- Dedicated button for marking crack times, start/stop roast and logging.
- Customizable input parameters to define what parameters are being received and logged.
- Ability to send repeated 'read' and 'PID' commands at customizable intervals.
- TC4 based coffee roaster controllers with bluetooth dongle attached (more info here: http://www.homeroasters.org/php/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=2222 and http://www.mlgp-llc.com/arduino/public/arduino-pcb.html)
- Other hardware (eg. Arduino) capable of sending comma separated data over bluetooth.
This app has been provided free of charge. If you would like to support development, please consider purchasing the ad free version of this app.