Featured on XDA-Developers, Android Police, and AndroidHeadlines!
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
• This app REQUIRES a rooted device! The app will do nothing if you have not already modified your device for superuser access.
• For devices with AOSP / Google experience ROMs ONLY; app is not guaranteed to function properly on devices with manufacturer-skinned ROMs.
• This app does not provide screen mirroring capabilities on its own. Screen mirroring may require either an MHL/SlimPort adapter or a wireless solution such as Miracast or Chromecast.
• A Bluetooth keyboard and mouse is strongly recommended as the app can make UI elements smaller and harder to press on the device itself.
• Easily change resolution and density (DPI) - take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you're using a phone
• Simple profile-based interface - easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays
• Many configurable options, including:
• Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi - quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
• Automatically enable Daydreams
• Show desktop sites in Chrome by default - browse the real Web, on your TV!
• Lock screen orientation to landscape
• Overscan support for older TVs (Android 4.3+)
• System-wide immersive mode (Android 5.0+)
• Disable device backlight and/or vibration - save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices)
• Full integration with Tasker
• Load profiles automatically when a display is connected
• Quick Actions - quickly and easily run SecondScreen features without creating or editing profiles
• Homescreen shortcuts - launch a profile with one tap, without entering the app
Explanation of permissions:
• root access required to change resolution/DPI, disable backlight/vibration, enable desktop-only mode in Chrome
• "connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi", "view Wi-Fi connections" - required for profiles to enable Wi-Fi
• "access Bluetooth settings", "pair with Bluetooth devices" - required for profiles to enable Bluetooth
• "close other apps" - required to refresh the user interface after a resolution/DPI change. Ensure all data is saved before launching a profile.
• "run at startup" - required to show SecondScreen profile notification after a (soft/hard) reboot
• "modify system settings" - required for profiles to lock rotation and set brightness
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
NOTE: Sometimes SuperSU/Superuser forgets the app has root (even though it should remember). Just remove it from Recents menu and start it up again.
Resolution Changer is an app that lets you change the resolution of your device.
With the latest update you can now also change resolution whenever a second display is connected through HDMI! Experimental for now, but has been tested and working on some devices.
Ever connect your device to your TV or monitor and get black bars? Not able to get full resolution output to your TV? Well IN COMES Resolution Changer! With this app you can set your own resolution to fit your second display or monitor. It has both 16:10 AND 16:9 aspects!
This works independent of device! Tablet or phone; it doesn't matter.
Do you have an old device that won't play your newest games without significant lag? Again Resolution Changer can help you! Set your resolution lower to be able to play the LATEST and GREATEST games! With Resolution Changer, playing the latest FPS, racer, whathaveyou, will be no problem.
####### THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT AND 4.0+ #######
####### TouchWIZ launcher will behave oddly -- install an alternate launcher BEFORE trying this #######
####### Android versions LOWER than 4.2 may not fill the whole screen. #######
####### HTC devices without physical buttons may lose the use of its buttons (use on-screen nav keys instead) but will return when you reset the resolution back to normal. HTC One cannot install this app #######
HTC One has been excluded due to the digitizer being bigger. Touch-buttons get turned off even when reverting back to default resolution. Also reported on HTC Sensation, but the Sensation is left included because it returns to normal upon changing back to default
★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
※ We've noticed that a limited number of mobiles may receive a 2nd TV connection error. If you are one of them, we are working on a fix right now and will release an update as soon as possible.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
※ Note. Your internet connection must support UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) functionality.
You can check this via your router settings pages on your home network. You can find out how to access this from the manfacturer's support website.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J4500, J5500 and above, (Except for J6203)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / S6 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4 / Note Edge
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
Samsung SmartView App is a companion app for Samsung Smart TV. You can watch TV content on your mobile device and you can also control TV and TV connected devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
Connected devices are needed to be registered on TV to control the devices. Enjoy TV content on your mobile devices with Samsung SmartView App!
※ To use this application, TV and mobile device should be connected within the same network.
- Remote Control
. Control TV and registered devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
- TV View
. You can watch the same content on TV or different content from other input source.
※ Watching different content from other source is not supported for LED F7000/PDP F8000 below models.
1. Remote Control
. 2011, 2012, 2013 Samsung Smart TV models
2. TV View
. 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
. 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
. 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above Smart TV (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above Smart TV
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3/S4/S5
. Galaxy Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
. Galaxy Alpha
. Galaxy Note 10.1
. Galaxy Tab 2
. Galaxy Note 8
[How to use]
1. Connect TV to the network. (menu - network setting)
2. Connect Mobile device to the same network with TV.
3. Start Samsung Smart View App.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Explaination on new permissions:
Outgoing call monitor permission is to perform automatic activate of Screen Standby by dialling *77# or launch your app (e.g browser for 2769737 - assignable number). New wifi permissions are for remote controller features. Superuser to explicitly tell the app use Root access. Be assured that the app collects none of your private info.
☆ Screen Standby is a tiny app featured THREE TIMES on XDA-Developer portal and LifeHacker! (http://youtu.be/5U4Er3LuHZ8)
☆ Need ROOTED devices
☆ If you have problem, use the new troubleshooting feature
- Ever wish you could turn off the screen without putting the phone to sleep (so YouTube, internet radio apps, etc continue to play)?
- Ever wish you could use your device's MHL / HDMI streaming ability to play movie or game on the big screen without overheating?
☆ Screen not turn on again? Read down for instructions of different methods to turn screen on when normal methods do not work.
☆ INTRODUCTION ☆
From user report: Normally, with the same amount of time watching movie, battery drain drops from 30% down to just 2%!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW WITH AUTO HDMI / MHL DETECTION!
It will turn off the device's screen backlight while keeping the phone or tablet running for MHL / HDMI streaming|gaming. That means you can now watch movie / play games on big screen and can still turn off the screen (touch screen still works!).
If you’re using it for downloading large files over WiFi, having the screen off can save battery life as well. If you’re an avid streamer or downloader, it’s definitely worth checking out.
☆ FEATURES ☆
- Switch off the screen temporarily without actually putting the phone into 'sleep mode'. The phone is still running! It saves your battery, avoids heating to prolong battery life
- Remote controllers control Android devices using Wifi / Wifi-direct
- Having TOUCHPAD feature! Great for controlling external display without the need for buying a new mouse.
- Having 4 methods of disabling screen backlight so it guarantees to work with all devices
- Simple interface
- It has a nice little widget that let you quickly turn the screen off from your homescreen
- Works with every devices (extensively tested on XDA thread)
- Various settings
- Tasker compatible (see XDA thread for instruction)
- It is ads-supported but you can turn off ads banner in setting easily (however, please enable it to support further development of the app)
☆ HOW TO TURN ON THE SCREEN AGAIN? ☆
+ Click on the app notification on your status bar or
+ Simply put the phone into true sleep (short press power button) then turn it on (power button again)
+ Temporarily lid the light a bit by shaking the device or (experimental!) hover your device (turn on in settings)
+ Use the 'EMERGENCY ON' button or 'ON' button in 2 by 1 app widget
+ If HDMI/MHL detection is enabled, disconnect the cable
☆ Visit app Thread on XDA Developer: http://goo.gl/pNzwg ☆
☆ Like it? Buy me a cup of coffee (link from app) or enable ads ☆
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Now MirrorOp Sender can mirror our phone if it is LG brand, or AOSP-based ROMs, or running Lollipop!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. More info at http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 184.108.40.206, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
- Length converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Temperature converter
- Base converter
- Weight/Mass converter
- Pressure converter
- Speed converter
- Power converter
- Energy converter
- Torque converter
- Angle converter
- Bits & Bytes converter
- Time converter
- Fuel Consumption converter
- Frequency-Wavelength-Energy converter
- Bandwidth converter
A complete list of units included can be found on the website link given below.
Internet Connection: Required to serve ads, and one time sign up ad (optional). Press back button to enter the app without signing up. Google Analytics for better app optimization.
If you have any questions or issues, send an email at the address given below. To request additional units, please send an email instead of writing a comment.
* Ad free version Converter Pro is now available on the market. With the same icon as this one. Watch out for impostors!!!
Unit converter no calculator no skype root live wallpaper unit converter Unit Converter Unit converter unit categories unit downloads well defined units
NOTE: Beta version for JB released. See Change History for details
U.S. Xoom owners can now write to removable SD Card.
NO ROOT NEEDED / WORKS ON STOCK Xooms
SDCardXD is a file manager designed to overcome limitations of the Xoom tablet and allow you to utilize your SD Card. Select and copy files and directories. Move files from internal memory to removable SD Card.
Now integrates with MTP compatible digital cameras. Copy files directory from your camera to removable SD Card. Preview images from camera or share them with friends without having to import the photo's into your gallery.
(requires Host mode USB cable and compatible MTP Digital camera)
- Instant Search for files
- Create Directories on removable SDCard
- Copy/Cut & Paste to removable SDCard
- Multi-Tab User interface for easy copy and Pasting
- Built in Image gallery
- Single and Multi-File sharing
- MTP Camera integration (Preview, Copy, Share)
- Multifile selection
Due to the incomplete nature of the android operating system there are a few limitations:
- Honeycomb devices can only write/read files on removable SDCard. Deletion of files is not possible
- ICS Devices can delete files, but can't delete directories
- JB Devices can delete files and directories
The Application is currently under active development and we hope to have more features and functionality very soon.
Quick Tips to copy a file:
Navigate to a directory
Long Press on file to copy
Navigate to destination Directory
Hit Paste Button
Hit "Last" button to go back to source directory
Select another file.....
1.3jb released for Jellybean Devices
This technically a beta as we haven't had time to test in a large as group as normal. This version is for JB only, will have these features released for ICS devices as soon as that testing is done for this version.
Fix for new directory locations in JB
ZIP File support create/browse/copy files from Zip files
Expanded file type support for Nikon/Canon cameras
Can copy more files types from camera's (not just JPEG)
Bug fix for gallery selections
Fixes for out of memory errors
Fix Jpeg Thumbnail generation
Fix ANR on Delete and Copy of JPEGS
Major rewrite of application
MTP Camera Support
Image Gallery/Slide Show
New MultiSelect interface
Ability to cancel batch file operations.
New Home Directory support
New Open and Share File prompts on Long Press
More Fixes for ICS quirks
# New Multi-tab User Interface
# Create Directories on removable SDCard
# Much More
# Bug Fix for NullPointer exception
# Last bug fix before v1.1
# Bug fixes for international users
# Inclusion of Large Font option for visually impaired
# Instant File Search, search instantly for file name
# Right click on found file to change to directory of found file
# Fix for apostrophes in file names
# Fix for improper icon display
# Add "Cut" option for long press menu for file moves (Can't cut from external yet)
# Some general bug fixes
# Application Renamed to SDCardXD due to market search problems
# new Back and Refresh buttons
# modifications to manifest
# Internal MD5 Hash file validation on file copy
# Improved visual indication on copy success/failure
# Minor interface improvements on main screen
# Bug fixes in copy dialog box display text
# Delete File (internal memory Only) Long press option
# Trap back button to prompt for exit
# Open Dialog fix
# File Properties on long press
# Orientation change crash fix
# source must != destination file fix
# Initial Release