When it comes to connecting, driving and maintaining your car, get myOpel to help you. Make your day-to-day routine smarter and easier with all the services you need in one app.
The features available to you in this app are as follows:
Features for all Opel vehicles.
- "That's How It Works" video content related to your vehicle
- See your preferred dealer and find dealers through: nearest, postcode and name.
- Exclusive offers tailored to your car.
- Service reminders based on your vehicles mileage.
- Request your desired service and pick a desirable time that suits you with your preferred dealer.
- Check whether your vehicle has any specific recalls
- Create an accident report, quickly capturing key information including photos and driver details to report to your insurance provider.
- Quickly access the complete owner manual for your vehicle (For Vehicles 2009 and later)
- Set a parking reminder for your parked location
Features available for vehicles equipped with OnStar.
- Remote commands including
~ Lock and unlock your vehicle
~ Remotely sound your horn and flash your lights to help you locate your vehicle.
- Vehicle diagnostics to help monitor the health of your vehicle these features are:
~ Fuel level, fuel efficiency, oil life, tyre pressure and odometer readings
- Send pre-defined destinations to your vehicle (For models with in-dash navigation)
- Locate your vehicle on map
- Wi-Fi hotspot support including:
~ Turning on and off
~ Editing credentials, including password
~ Viewing the usage and percentage of Wi-Fi you have remaining
- You need to register with myOpel in order to use certain features. The application is free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to use certain online features. You may be charged for outbound calls to OnStar or Opel Customer Care. Please consult your mobile provider for information on data usage costs.
All OnStar services and Wi-Fi services will cease to be available on 31st December 2020. No trial or paid subscriptions or services, including emergency response services, will be available after that date.
KeyPass feature is not supported on newer Android devices post 7.0 Nougat.