GMRVF Skilling offers Employment Linked Skill Trainings to unemployed youth in various sectors. Industry experts from relevant sectors have partnered with GMRVF in conducting such training programmes. Objective of GMRVF SKILLING mobile is to provide first hand information on GMRVF training centres, centre wise courses offered and upcoming batches.
There is also a provision for candidates or prospective trainees to get themselves enrolled in courses of their interest. GMRVF also invites feedback from existing employers, prospective employers and alumni.
1. Achievement status of GMRVF Skilling is presented on home screen
2. Details of training centres, courses offered at each training centre and their contact details presented in "CENTERS" section for ready reference
3. Details of courses offered with detailed explanation about the eligibility, duration and career prospects are presented in "COURSES" section
4. Profiles of technical partners associated with GMRVF are available in "PARTNERS" section
5.Prospective trainees can register themselves in any course of their choice by selecting "I AM INTERESTED" option available at the bottom of every course page
6. Unemployed youth may be referred for skill training programs offers by any responsible citizen by submitting the candidate details at "REFER" link
7. "CONNECT" option provides scope for current employers and alumni to provide feedback about the program, where as prospective employers can express their willingness to work with GMRVF by selecting appropriate feedback options made available under the section
8. Details of upcoming batches are presented for ready reference to prospective trainees in "UPCOMING BATCHES" section
9. Another interesting feature of this application is it can be shared with friends, colleagues etc with a single click "SHARE"
10. Any updates with regard to new initiatives of GMRVF in skills space viz., counselling programs, recruitment drives, mobilisation camps etc will be available in "NOTIFICATIONS" section