How to use:
1) Launch twicca and go to Settings > Plug-in settings > Readability plug-in.
2) Tap on the Sign in button and enter your Readability username and password in the web browser.
3) Tap on the Allow button to authorize Readability plug-in for twicca to access your reading list.
4) Go back to your timeline and click on the tweet that has the link that you want to add to your reading list.
5) Select 'Add links to Readability' in the pop-up dialog.
- This plug-in required twicca to be installed in order to work.
- This plug-in has no affiliation with Readability.
More from developer
The new concept is a system that allows personalized therapies based on evidence, remotely controlled by doctors.
The global solution includes these elements:
- Sensors to measure heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen level and electrocardiogram.
- Web site for exercises management, personalization and monitoring.
- Android application.
Is mandatory before using the application to have a user registered in the exercises management website and the appropriate sensors. If you want to try the complete solution please contact the development team.