If you are an individual or small business owner you can track, work out, calculate and find relevant tax information and tools in one place.
- work out if you are, or your worker is, an employee or contractor for tax and super purposes
- search Small business assist to find information on a range of topics
- calculate the amount of tax to withhold from salary and wage payments
- see how quickly you can pay off a tax debt with a payment plan
- track the progress of your individual income tax return after you have lodged
- view income tax rates for the current financial year.
Also, get answers to common questions, find out what’s new or what’s changed, and give us your feedback to help improve the app.
Remember, to track the progress of your return you will need your tax file number (TFN). Your TFN is an important part of your identity in Australia so keep it safe.
Stay tuned for new features and updates.
-Preconfigured 2013-2014, 2012-2013 & 2011-2012 rates.
-Switch easily between financial years.
-Instant trial tax calculations.
-Determine medicare & surcharge levies.
-Determine flood levy (variable rates 2011-2012).
-Determine expected super.
-Calculate net income after taxes.
-Customize tax brackets and rates.
-Customize contributions and rates.
-Customize levies and rates.
-View tax by year, quarter, month, fortnight or week.
-Change font size (for larger screens).
Note: There is no provision for HECS & Low Income Offset.
Our app will provide you will the finance tools to assist you in understanding exactly what you need to do when purchasing property in your self-managed superannuation fund.
We will guide you in selecting the right Home Loan product for your current needs from an extensive Panel of Lenders using our Mortgage software saving you time by not having to go from Bank to Bank to find things out for yourself.
Full version is the same as Aussie Tax Calculator Lite, just without any annoying advertising.
Aussie Tax Calculator is a useful app for quickly estimating your income tax for the year, using the official Australian Tax Office rates. Using this handy app you can quickly see if you will be owing any tax or expecting a refund.
With Aussie Tax Calculator you can calculate:
• Annual personal tax liability (including HELP, tax withheld, Medicare levy and low income tax rebate)
• Up to 4 Incomes with Withheld amounts
• Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Tax Withholding Calculator (including Claim Tax Free Threshold, Annual Leave Loading, 4 Different Pay Periods)
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculator
As always feel free to leave feedback, either through the app or through the App Store, so improvements can be made. Any other features you would like added, please send in the feedback, and we will try and implement it.
MAStech, a part of Macquarie Adviser Services, is a team of technical specialists who provide technical solutions and strategies, education tools and resources to registered financial services professionals. Their knowledge, experience, and passion for all things technical set MAStech apart from their competition – they have the qualifications, skills and resources to deal with a wide range of technical issues.
Explore the Little Black Book by topic:
• Personal taxation
Key personal income tax rates and thresholds, tax offsets and rebates, family benefits and payments and other general tax information
Tax treatment of insurance premiums and benefits for cover held inside and outside superannuation.
• Superannuation accumulation phase
Contribution rules and thresholds, deductibility issues, Government contributions and other super accumulation data
• Superannuation – access to benefits
Preservation and conditions of release
• Self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)
Membership and trustee rules, acquiring assets from related parties, limited recourse borrowing arrangements and other SMSF investment rules
• Superannuation pension phase
Income streams, pension payment factors, and life expectancies
• Superannuation benefits tax
Tax treatment of benefit payments to members
• Superannuation and estate planning
Tax treatment of death benefits and the definition of dependant
• Social security and aged care
Key rates and thresholds used to determine eligibility for the Age Pension and the cost of Aged Care.
The 2013/14 Little Black Book includes:
• New taxation, superannuation and social security rates and thresholds, effective from 1 July 2013
• Additional information relating to insurance and self managed superannuation funds
• Other recent legislative changes and policy developments
Savings calculator - Find out how fast you can save for your next big purchase, whether it's an overseas trip, a home deposit or a new car.
Loan calculator - Find out the repayments on a personal loan.
Mortgage calculator - Find out the repayments on a home loan. See what they will be if interest rates change.
Superannuation calculator - Find out how much super you will have when you retire.
Interest-free deal calculator - Find out what your interest-free deal will really cost you.
Want more? MoneySmart has even more powerful calculators at MoneySmart.gov.au
Who is behind MoneySmart?
MoneySmart.gov.au is run by the Australian Government agency, ASIC. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the best choices for your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
- 2012 income tax rates
- switch between annual / weekly / fortnightly / monthly income
- calculate Medicare Levy
Calculates your net income showing you income tax charged on your income.
*Be free to email me any functionality you might wish for. Support and changes can apply within 24hours*
Our goal is to make Australian businesses more productive, competitive and importantly, more profitable. Any comments on the app are welcome.
- Calculates monthly, fortnightly and weekly income based on the given annual income;
- Calculates income tax;
- Calculates Medicare levy using thresholds for singles;
- Calculates HELP repayment;
- Calculates net tax;
- Calculates monthly, fortnightly and weekly PAYG withholding required by the government;
- Calculates Medicare Levy Surcharge based on rates for singles;
- Calculates flood levy for 2011-12 income year;
- Calculates superanuation based on the configurable rate and the minimum threshold;
- Supporting both 2011-12 and 2012-13 tax years;
- Calculates BAS payment or refund based on GST, PAYG tax withheld, income tax.
Please read the terms and conditions (T&C) before use.
NOTE: this app is designed for phones only. Please do not use this app for tablets and get disappointed.
*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email email@example.com
LITO (Low Income Tax Offsets)
HELP (Higher Education Loan Program)
Also includes tax rates for non residents.
Now includes rates for 2013 - 2014.
More from developer
App features include:
1. App cache clean.
Removes all app's cache by one click.
2. App memory clean and boost.
Kills unwanted background apps and releases memory. Supports white list to filter out apps.
3. Privacy history clean.
Automatic and manual erase of multiple privacy history.
4. Adware scan.
Find adware from your installed apps, supports 4 most popular mobile ad networks.
5. App Management.
Sort apps by date, size and name, allows batch uninstall.
6. Internal storage and SD card clean.
Shows how your storage is used and removes app cache, empty folders, thumbnails and unwanted big fils.
7. System resource monitoring.
Monitor Battery, CPU, RAM, internal storage and SD usage in real time.
8. View device specification.
Include information of OS, screen, memory, wireless, battery, sensor, etc..
Support Languages: العربية, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Indonesia, Italiano, Português(Brasil), Pусский, 한국의, 日本語, 繁體中文, 简体中文
Clean features include:
1. App cache clean.
2. Running memory clean, support white list to filter out apps.
3. Automatic and manual privacy clean of multiple history in 2.3 (Gingerbread) and above.
4. Adware scan for 4 most popular mobile ad networks.
5. App batch uninstall.
6. Internal storage and SD card clean.
7. Monitor Battery, CPU, RAM, internal storage and SD usage in real time.
8. Browse detailed hardware and OS information.
9. No Ad banner.
Support Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, more is coming
With Find Fast Food you can always find fast food restaurant around your current location. It not just tells how far away you are from the restaurant by driving or walking, it also gives you the travel route to it.
The restaurant brands supported by Find Fast Food include:
Subway, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Diary Queen, Papa Johns, Nando's, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooster.
KW: fast food, find, finder, locate, locator, location, restaurant, Subway, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Diary Queen, Papa Johns, Nando's, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooster
change tab style.
add favorite list for timetable(press menu in timetable page for adding and long press item in favorite list to delete).
remove time tickbox.
fix rail map positioning bug.
fix timetable error.
This app provides access to timetable of Sydney’s rail lines. You can browse all the lines' timetable by line, station and time. The most exciting part of this app is the TRAVEL PLANNER, which offers you the shortest path for reference. Furthermore, a network map is also embedded, automatically zoom in the point where is tapped.
If you have any feedback, please contact me via the following email address: