- Immediate patient feedback, service recovery, and staff recognition
- Easy to use and quick to get started
- Consistency in rounding questions
- Mobile app eliminates paperwork
- Dashboard tracks rounding activity
- Minimizes the need for Internet connectivity
- Real-time data collection tool
- On-demand reports available online
For more information or to request a demo, please visit:
www.nationalresearch.com/pointofcare or call 800-388-4264.
More from developer
Diabetic foot ulcers have an enormous human cost when more than 250 million people are diagnosed with diabetes
worldwide. In the etiology of foot ulcers in diabetic patients, it is generally agreed that non-mechanical factors such as
peripheral neuropathy, dry skin, and/or vascular problems are often major contributing causes for skin ulceration. That,
combined with the absence of “early warning” pain with neuropathy, gradual deformity or loss of foot flexibility, and
changes to the skin (dryness, thickness, and stiffness) can have serious consequences. Therefore monitoring the cutaneous tissue of foot for callus formation in a low-resource setting, and early prevention by identifying and relieving the "hot spot" pressure points in shoe insole is a necessity. Fortunately India has a good penetration of mobile phones which can be an effective monitoring device and therefore we present a mobile phone based application for monitoring sole of the foot for calluses and detecting pressure “hot spots” in the shoe insole so that they can be relieved in a timely manner.
Note: The information provided in this app is for general information purposes only.
* Easily set recurring alarms for multiple medicines.
* View alarms for various date ranges.
* Browse over 1500+ medicines through an A-Z index.
* Read brief description of each medicine offline.
* Add/Update/Delete medicines.
* Bookmark medicines for quick access.
* Customize the app.