Safe Trip or Not is a version of the classic card game Mille Bornes.
On your own or paired up, race through a 1000 kilometers trip against your opponents. But be aware! They want to get there first as mush as you do. Indeed, they are ready to soak the gas out of your tank, puncture your tires and even sabotage your motor hoping to slow you down!
- Play with up to 6 computer or friend opponents on the same device.
- Go online and challenge your friends or any other players around the globe.
- Fully implemented rules.
- Free and without any ads.
- Play a quick game of 1000 points or a standard game of 5000 points.
- Select computer level among 4 difficulty degrees.
- Leave the game at anytime and resume your progress later.
- Enjoy the game in one of the three available languages: English, French and Spanish.
Have a safe trip! ...Or not!
For any concerns, comments, suggestions: please contact us! If the game crash on your phone and you just write a 1 star rating telling that it crashes, there is no way we can fix anything. Please, if you have issues, send an email so I can know exactly when the game is crashing on your phone. Then I would be able to fix it. Also, if you would like to help translate the game in your language, it would be a pleasure for us to work it out with you!
Like the game on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gnome-Engineer/116368118525853
Follow the game updates on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GnomeEng
*LEGAL*: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by the owners of the original Mille Bornes game, their affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.