Goal Tracker - Habit Calendar will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly goals/habits.
Schedule weekly goals/habits for any combination of week days.
Concrete number of goals/habits recurrences.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your goals are at your fingertips.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all goals on one screen.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Goal export and import to sdcard (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
Spanish translation thanks to Javier Pérez.
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
Keyword: good, bad, habit, goal, manager, log, streak, resolution, achievement, calendar, organizer, monitor, tracker, tracking, todo list, personal tool, improvement, success, accomplish, widget, notification, productivity
In Success Log you record your successes in exercise, in work, in dieting or any other aspect of life.
✓ It's fast: you open up the app, select from the list you have previously created and that's it; the app closes allowing you to continue with whatever it is you're doing.
✓ It saves the day and time of your success. And if you want to, you can also record a note, building up a log of your experiences.
✓ Later you can use the app to analyse the days and times where you were most successful. Using a "heatmap", histograms and tables you can determine when you are most (or least) productive and take action to improve things.
"Love the app. Use it all the time to track things and it gets me motivated to do certain tasks more! Love you can see pattern for each individual task"
"Love it, simple.and to the point."
"Awesome :) almost exactly what I was looking for."
"Simple and effective."
★ Check out To Do Log for a more comprehensive app which combines a success log, fail log and to do list ★
The ultimate Goals and Progress tracker
Do you have a goal?
Then, let us help you set the goal smart and get there easier.
With Smart Goals, your project is
and achieving it has never been easier.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
Manage goals and projects
with Multi-level folders
with Point goal
with Progress tracking with entries
Log progress with entries
with Four different types of entries
1. Time recording
2. Point button
3. Number input
4. Check list
with Percentage achieved
with Percentage time passed
with Due date
with Days remaining until due
with Simple dot chart
in Calendar screen
in Entry list screen
2. Line chart
3. Barchart. Cumulative
4. Line chart. Cumulative
Backup & Restore
with Scheduled job
with Dropbox (Online)
New Year 2014, new year, new goals upright practice your
Goal challenge 100% will manage all you hope to study, exercise, diet, and regular habits.
Add a new goal
Add a new goal to achieve the goals and objectives of today, you can see at a glance information.
Challenging goal, the three types of goals.
1 By the time the goal
2 Due to the number of goals
3 Practice by goal
Try our goals through the self-timer
Goal of the challenge being driven at 100%, the timer will continue after the end of the smartphone. Run by goal time is complete, exit the application and other applications automatically alarm will sound.
Goals through the calendar, check the degree to achieve their goals
Achieve the goals in the calendar, the number of times to achieve their goals at a glance you can learn. Calendar is a complete circle, triangle, X, his goals have been achieved, and less have been achieved, you can learn that you did not perform at all.
Visit and promised to share their goals and many people through the Freedom Wall.
The goal of the challenge itself 100% free board and, with several people can share your 2013 New Year's goal.
v 1.8.0 fixes
1 Calendars when selecting the target, select the pop-up has been removed. (UX improvements)
2 Deleted the application, exit pop (UX improved.)
3 The goal completed in Today's goal is to avoid counting the widget has been improved.
4 Do not forget to run always displayed in the notification, to the time during the execution of the goal, the goal has been improved.
5 The same phenomenon is terminated when a start date and an end date has been fixed.
**** Features *****
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats (now enhanced)
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount tracking
- FAQ section for help
**** How does it work? *****
1. Name the activity to track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level-Up or Achieve Goal (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "reps."
(Activities can often be tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
**** Examples *****
ToDo List Examples:
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
- Manage your to-do list and task items
- Organize and track the progress of your goals and projects
- Setup weekly events and to-do items
- Keep track of upcoming events including annual events
- Record notes
- Monitor your schedule using the Calendar screen that brings together all items including your Android calendar events
- Organize and keep on top of items by prioritizing and flagging them
- Use the search option to quickly find what you’re looking for
- Use the various widgets including the Items and Item Countdown widgets to stay informed
Extra features can be purchased within the app:
- Reminders and alerts for upcoming items with snooze options
- Option to import and export your data (CSV file format)
Alternatively upgrading to Tasks & Goals+ will unlock all extra features and add-ons:
- Reminders and alerts for upcoming items with snooze options
- View and edit item details directly from the Calendar screen
- Option to protect access to your data using a login pattern
- Option to import and export your data (CSV file format)
- No Ads displayed
Comments and feedback welcome
Let Good Habits Drive You To Success!
Track your habits and live a more organized life with the brand new iPro Habit Tracker. To track your progress, you need to set measurable goals. Goals can be attained if you have good habits. Whether it is your health, career, business or any personal goal, you can now achieve it by tracking your good habits and making them a part of your routine. With the iPro Habit Tracker, you can track your habits easily which in turn helps you move ahead on the path of progress. It also helps you break your bad habits by helping you mark the habit as negative. It comes with a simple feedback system that lets you decide on any new habits to be followed. It works with minimal clicks and ensures that you do not forget any of your habits.
Though built on similar lines as Habit Streak, Routinely, My Effectiveness Habits, Habit Droid, it comes armed with additional features and can be used easily even if you are new to the applications world. Whether it is taking that protein loaded shake or going for a walk, you will not miss out on anything that is good for you. Use this application and make your good habits ‘die hard’!
iPro Habit Tracker can track daily and recurring activities including:-
• Get up early in the morning
• Exercise / Go to Gym / Meditation
• Controlling diet
• Reading Book
• Cycling / Swimming
• Control Smoking / Coffee
• Meditation etc.
Some of the key features of iPro Habit Tracker are as follows:
• Custom date as Start date for habit.
• Edit old data of the habit.
• Widget to track habits easily from home screen.
• Can have YES/NO and Number habits, using which you can create different kinds of habits such as
o Getting up early (Yes/No)
o Going to gym for 5 days/week (Number/Week)
o Drinking 8 glasses of water (Number/Day)
• There are predefined habits you can add.
• Associate inbuilt Icon or custom image with habit.
• Habit can be marked as Positive or Negative and system will show progress according to the same.
• Sorting by parameters ( Name/Progress/Type/Created Date )
• Filter habits by period of time ( Today/Current Week/Current Month/ All )
• Pie chart and bar chart for quick overview.
• Backup and restore the data
• Exports Data in CSV file and helps analyze the Habit Log in excel.
Pro version released with :-
• More Widgets
• Detailed export
• Multilingual support
Keywords: Best Habit tracker, Habit, Habit Tracker, track me, track my habit, track myself, goal tracker, habit chart, habit flow, build habit, habit builder, habit maker, habit calendar, key habits, habit helper, habit life, bad habit, good habit, improve habit, quit habit, habit forming
“Man is a goal seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals.” - Aristotle
Detailed description :
By goal, we mean task, objective, exam, meeting, workout, etc.
This goal setting app is used to getting things done, refocus your goals, with recurring alarms for tracking, and more:
All the goals added can be ordered by date or importance.
So, you can do the most urgent tasks before the others, and the most important ones first.
GoalD+ is designed for those who have a busy schedule, and always end up forgetting everything. For example: students with multiple courses and projects at the same time, ending up forgetting dates, or never do their own projects by mismanagement of their time.
In fact, GoalD+ can simply be used as a todo list of things to do, but there is much more that can be done: a classification of todos, notifications to remind you of things you have to do, while reminding you of the rewards associated to motivate you.
In addition, GoalD+ can handle longer-term goals, divide them into sub-goals and track progress in a measurable way.
To summarize, you can:
- Add goals and classify them in pre-defined categories (Personal, Training), or defined by you.
- Divide a goal into sub-goals if it is too long.
- See quick goals classified in the order that you have in mind.
- Send notifications to remind you to make short-term tasks, and remember to divide the too big or too long goals, tasks or projects.
- View the progress of a long-term goal or a sub-goal.
Also, the training category can be used to make your own fitness workout, with duration, repetitions, pause feature, and it can be spelled-out by your android device, too.
Now, go and get things done!
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. This allows you to specify which priority level items need to be completed to qualify for a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at the time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
If you are serious about a habit or a goal then measuring your performance is crucial.
Habit Goal Monitor is a simple habit tracker app that makes it quick and easy to record your habits and goals as you do them, and gives you an instant scorecard/report/rating of how you measure up over time.
Habit Goal Monitor is about recording actions and providing feedback with the minimum number of clicks. It allows you to efficiently incorporate habit and goal tracking into your day by using your mobile.
Examples of habits and goals that you could use this app for are:
-I have a limit of 3 coffees per day
-I will do exercise 3 times per week
-I will floss my teeth twice a day
-I will have pills twice a day
-I have a limit of 8 cigarettes per day
-I have a limit of 4 takeaway meals per week
-I have a limit of 5 drinks per week
This app is different from other habit tracker or chain apps because:
-Highly detailed widgets allow you to see habits stats and input progress straight from the home screen.
-Your ratings include more than a streak or chain count. You are measured by your overall adherence, streak, best streak, and recent adherence.
-You can set multiple highly customizable alarm reminders per habit. Configure excluded days, repeating periods, reminder sounds and notification masking.
-You are not locked into the habit configuration when you create it. You can change its parameters any time.
-You can define a habit or goal as "do something" or "have a limit of something".
-Your habit or goal can be do (or limit of) X once, twice... up to 999 times over a period. You are not confined to simple "I did this" or "I didn't do this" responses at the end of the day.
-You can input your progress as you perform actions. You don't have to remember what happened and input it that night or the next day.
-if you already track habits and have data you can create a backdated habit and fill in the data. No need to start from scratch.
-You can change the display order of Habits.
This PRO version gives you unlimited habits, plus cool home screen widgets. The homescreen widgets allow you to see your stats and input actions directly from the homescreen and without opening the app.
****Sorry at the moment this app doesn't import the data from the free version. You will have to re-enter your habits.****
With its simple layout and easy-to-use options, Goal Check is the perfect way to monitor your goals. Quickly check each of your active goals for the day and see your progress displayed as a percentage.
Each of your goals is color-coded based on your performance. Challenge yourself to keep your goals in the "green" by keeping the percentage high.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
Goal Manager is optimized for phones and honeycomb tablets.
- sharing capabilities
- large widget
- and more
Keywords: Achieve, Time Management, Productivity, Motivation, Resolutions, Agenda, ToDo List
More from developer
Want more even more articles, an improved interface for tablets and an ad-free experience? Get the Muay Thai Combos Pro version of the app.
This is the ad-free, pro version of Muay Thai Combos which provides you with almost twice as many articles (and counting) as the free version.
The Daily Goal Tracker Guarantee: YOU WILL BE MORE LIKELY TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IF YOU USE THIS APP!!!
Achieve your goals with Daily Goal Tracker. Simply enter your daily goals and log, analyze and share your results.
Here are some features of Daily Goal Tracker:
- reminders to perform your goals
- reminders to log your goals
- calculate your stats
- motivational quotes
- share your goals and results on Facebook.