Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth, financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Need more information? Go to the website:
Would you like to know the latest news of GoalTracker? Go to our blog:
How does it work?
1. Setup your goals with target value and time limit.
2. Check in the value you has been completed in each time period.
3. GoalTracker will take care the rest of the things: calculating the progress, visualizing the data, reminding you persist in your goal.
For your dreams
Everyone has dreams, they can be small or big, dreams are consist of small goals, GoalTracker can help you break down the goals into steps, achieving your goals step by step and then you can reach your dreams.
★★★Good habit builder
GoalTracker can help you build up good habits like do exercise, drink enough water every day, read books and so on.
★★★Bad habit terminator
GoalTracker can help you get away from bad habits like smoking, drinking, eat too many junk food, etc.
★★★Smart TODO list
You can use GoalTracker as a TODO list, but it is more than a TODO list.
★★★Motivate your life
Everyone dreams about places to see, people to meet, and things to do in their lifetime. But too often we lose sight of those dreams and get buried in everyday busyness and demands. GoalTracker will inspire you to seize and act on a range of dreams.
★★★Clean and clear
GoalTracker has a clean and clear UI which make it very easy to be used.
• Support Yes/No and Numeric goals
• Support Trackable and UnTrackable goals
• Individual alarm for each goal
• Flexible enough for each type of goals: daily/weekly/monthly goal. For example: drink 10 glass of water every day, read 50 pages of book weekly.
• Smart enough for auto adjusting the target value according to the goal's actual progress.
• Setting motivational image for each goal
• Progress bar and Pie chart visualize the progress of the goal
• Calendar helping you to review your performance in the past days.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit tracker, TODO list, personal tool, tracking goal
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
Goal Tracker & Habit Streak will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
All free. No adds, no in-app purchases.
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly habits/goals.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all habits/goals on one screen.
Schedule weekly habits/goals for any combination of week days.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your habits/goals are at your fingertips.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Habit/Goal export to Dropbox and local storage (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your habits/goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits/goals should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
License Some rights reserved by anieto2k
Simply put: use bars to track things.
Visually observing progress helps us to feel invested in completing our goals. The short and long term interaction with these goals can help build and maintain focus as well as increase development of solidified habits, all through reminders, statistics, and rewarded progression.
We created RTB to have a fun way to "Level Up" different aspects of our lives.You can use it seriously, for important Goals you want to keep track of, or you can use it playfully, for anything you can think up. Simply make a new bar and start Tracking the amount you do something, start a timer to automatically track the time you spend doing it, or make a List of ToDo's to check off what you've done! What are you waiting for? Go Level Up your life!!
- Active Time Tracking
- Set Goals to Achieve
- ToDo List
- Custom Reminders for Goal/List
- Unlimited Goals!
- Color Your Lists and Goal Bars!
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Stats
- Editable Data! (edit in daily bar graph)
- Time/Amount Tracking
- Level Up by tracking Experience Points (XP)
- Export to CSV
- FAQ section for help
How does it work?
1. Name the Activity to Track. (Be creative!)
2. Pick category of bar: Level Up, Achieve Goal, or List (more information in FAQ)
3.You choose the type: Time spent or # of "Reps."
(Activities can often be Tracked with either type, so choose freely!)
ToDo List Examples:
Help and Support
**Please send us feedback so we can make the app even better! Your comments/questions help us make a better game for EVERYONE!! (And seriously, we'll probably implement most things you ask us to...so just ASK!!)**
"Rewire" is a powerful app that can be used, track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Rewire is based on Seinfeld's productivity secret, which involves building streaks of days.The streaks that you build, will motivate you to keep moving forward
Rewire provides you with calendars for every habit to track and visualize your chains.
Never again forget to track your habit.Get reminders for individual habits.
Keep a track of your achievements.Add notes to individual days.
• Flexible goals
Rewire has a powerful scheduling system. You can choose the exact days of the week when you would like to track the habit, or you can track habits that occur only sometimes a week or a month.For ex. Jogging every Monday,Tuesday and Friday , or Study 2 hours everyday except weekends.
To track habits and goals related to different aspects of your life, categorize and color them.
Sort your habits by simply dragging and dropping.
Track your habits and goals right from the homescreen with beautiful widgets.
Want to know how you have been doing with your goals/habits ? See the big picture with the help of graphs.Gain insights into what's working for you and what's not working.Get a break down of all the successful and failed days by week, months or years.
Backup your data to the cloud with DropBox backup.
Already using other apps ? Import your tracking data from apps like habits streak with just a click.
How it works ?
1. Setup your habit
2. Mark the days on calendar everytime you perform the habit.
3. Soon you will build a chain.
4. Don't Break the chain !!
If you're saving to buy a car, planning a diet, building an empire or simply want to kick a few bad habits then Goal Setting! can help. It'll help you stay motivated and keep you on track.
Goal Setting! has the following features:
- Create and edit goals and resolutions
- View goals by status and category
- Choose between normal or numeric based goals
- Record unlimited and value stamped notes
- Save images against each goal to help you visualise and track progress
- Choose a colour scheme for each goal
- Manage your own list of units
- much much more . . .
✓ Habit Streak Plan helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button and tap the top right day counter to get a tip for each day to introduce you to Habit Streak.
Quite often people set goals and then somewhere along the line they realize nothing is going according to plan, with the most common result of their entire vision ending in failure. This pattern continues through much of their life as they never seem to get anywhere without ever really understanding why. It is not that they don't have any potential for success, but rather that they are lacking the wisdom about effective goal setting strategy and techniques! Vision and motivation simply are not enough to get us where we want to go. It's like a caveman jumping into a car and driving in amazement for a while, but then confused when the car stops as it runs out of gas. Their real problems are a lack of what they need and uncertainty about what has happened.
With The Goal Setting Success Guide you will learn everything you need to know to get where you want to go. You won't find yourself stranded in the middle of the road confused about why you're not getting anywhere. It doesn't matter whether you are setting goals in your personal life or your business, we want to show you exactly the way it is done so that you can be ensured of success in the end.
The Goal Setting Success Guide is Your Solution for Success
The ultimate Goals and Progress tracker
Do you have a goal?
Then, let us help you set the goal smart and get there easier.
With Smart Goals, your project is
and achieving it has never been easier.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
Manage goals and projects
with Multi-level folders
with Point goal
with Progress tracking with entries
Log progress with entries
with Four different types of entries
1. Time recording
2. Point button
3. Number input
4. Check list
with Percentage achieved
with Percentage time passed
with Due date
with Days remaining until due
with Simple dot chart
in Calendar screen
in Entry list screen
2. Line chart
3. Barchart. Cumulative
4. Line chart. Cumulative
Backup & Restore
with Scheduled job
with Dropbox (Online)
• Read & watch first: http://bit.ly/GoalistHelpVideo
• Useful tips & support in the forum: http://bit.ly/GoalistCommunityForum
★★★★★ Most powerful & customizable planner for Android
★★★★★ Absolutely unique, life-changing approach to planning
★★★★★ WARNING: causes addiction if used for over a week!
Have you ever achieved a goal or made a dream come true? You know it didn't happen just because you wanted it to happen or just because you were thinking about it, right? Sadly, it seems most people think that way. You know it happened only because you didn't leave anything to chance. You had to work really hard to take and keep control of your time and actions. But first you had to realize what you value, set goals and commit to them.
Goalist is a set of tools that may help you achieve your next dreams, as it helps us and many other people. With some imagination you can combine them into a powerful system providing feedback driving you to excellence.
Unsuccessful people use lack of time as a good excuse. Successful people have the exact same amount of time as anyone. They just manage it well. And as a goal achiever you know you cannot manage it if you don't measure it and plan in advance. Goalist allows you to create very detailed daily plans. It respects the unchangeable fact that a day has 24 hours. Unsuccessful people see taking the responsibility for each minute as too much burden. Successful people know it's the only way to get the most out of every day.
If you're diligent enough to create a complete plan every day, you'll see 24 hours is actually a lot. Based on your schedules you'll be able to generate and analyze useful stats, graphs and notifications. It will help you understand your current habits, set goals to improve them and stay motivated. After the initial setup planning in Goalist is very quick with a convenient search, day templates, everyday tasks and alarms scheduled automatically and rescheduled on plan changes.
You can monitor not only your time usage, but also other kinds of data that you put into a log. For instance: you have a goal to harden your abs. You will make slow or no progress if you do crunches now and then and don't track the number of repetitions. Using Goalist, you can easily track all the related data and get a variety of alerts. For example: you may warn yourself when your weekly average exercise time drops below 1 hour. Or you can detect muscle weakening by setting an alarm when you haven't managed to make at least 30 repetitions in one go during the last two weeks.
Then it's like tuning yourself by increasing your thresholds regularly. Getting to the next threshold value seems much more straightforward and manageable than the often overwhelming feeling of not even knowing where to start - when focusing on a distant finish instead.
Unless you know a shortcut or trick - simply tune yourself week by week!
Do you think such feedback could help you improve your habits and is worth an investment of some initial setup work? Then get Goalist!
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !
Create and manage goals.
Set planned actions for goals.
Create and manage accomplishments.
Goal reminders with date/time.
Search goals and accomplishments.
Goal presentation view.
Export/import data to/from external storage.
Sync goals with web application.
Views goals due soon in widget.
Life Strategy is the only life planner app that will help you do all of the following things:
* Develop a clear answer to the question “Who Am I?”: Identify your core values, strengths, and weaknesses so you can tackle life in a more meaningful and effective way.
* Goal Setting: Set all the goals you want to achieve in each area of your life and define clear deadlines so you know what to work for in each moment of your life.
* Task Manager: Manage the to-do list for each one of your projects and create reminders so you can start getting things done and move closer to your goals.
* Changing Habits: Improve your daily routine by defining all the habits you need to develop and maintain, and set specific times and alarms so you never forget them.
* Quit Bad Habits: Start removing from your life all your bad habits, vices or addictions so you can increase your life satisfaction and feel better about yourself.
* Life Lessons: Write your own life lesson quotes based on all the things you have learned in life. This way you will improve your decision making and avoid making the same mistakes twice.
The app is totally free and it looks great both in tablets and phones. Try it now!
(And don't forget to leave your opinion and rating after you start seeing positive changes in your life so more people can get to know the app and benefit from it as well).
Goal Manager is optimized for phones and honeycomb tablets.
- sharing capabilities
- large widget
- and more
Keywords: Achieve, Time Management, Productivity, Motivation, Resolutions, Agenda, ToDo List
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
Create a new goal or objectives or habit, then each day as you complete it, just check off of your list.
- Create the daily goals or objectives or habits that you want to build.
- Choose the image
- Everyday check off to list whenever you do it.