With goBank you can conveniently and securely:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions. If device has no rear-facing camera, the feature isn’t available.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking.
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings>App Mgr>Internet) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure your device’s rear camera has a minimum of 2 megapixels
- Some apps may interfere with the performance of other apps. For example, certain privacy or rotation lock apps (such as “SmartApp Lock or “Rotation Lock Adaptive”), may need to be turned off while making a deposit
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
- Some Samsung devices don’t display the check image in Check Preview, but the photo has been captured - continue and tap the “Use” button. After you see the image on the Details screen, if you need to retake the photo, just tap the image.
- Verify in Settings that Developer Mode options are not active, including “Strict mode,” “Do Not Keep Activities” and “Protect SD Card”
* If you continue to experience issues, please go to the Developer Website link on our app store page and choose the best way to reach us.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
With your Android phone in hand, you can take care of your finances 24/7.
- Want to check a balance? Simple.
- Need to transfer funds right away? No problem.
- Forgot what you spent yesterday? Look at your recent activity. Or search transactions by date or amount.
- Looking for a branch or ATM while traveling? Search by ZIP Code or address.
- Need to deposit a check? No need to head to the branch. Use AnytimeDeposit to take a picture of your check and submit. It's that easy.
For more information, go to www.fmfcu.org/mobile
You can check your available balance, add money to your card, find ATM and reload locations via GPS and even track your progress toward the Monthly Fee Waiver.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
Any time - Anywhere - View account balances, check transaction history, make transfers, and much more right from the palm of your hand.
Enrollment in PRVB’s Go Bank Internet Banking Service is required – mobile carrier service charges may apply.
Pine River Valley Bank and Miners & Merchants Bank MEMBER FDIC
— Check account balances
— View account details
— Submit and track claims
— Take a picture of your receipt and upload it to a claim
— Add, edit or delete Service Providers
— Enter a Help Ticket
— We use advanced encryption technology for your protection.
— We use the same Site Identifier technology to verify your identity as we do for our online site.
* This is not the Bank of America Mobile Banking app, which allows you to access your bank and brokerage accounts.
** User must have already established a Username and Password on the online site prior to using the Bank of America Health app.
This app is for convenient account access only. Please visit our full site (www.bankofamerica.com/benefitslogin) for complete plan details, and consult a professional adviser regarding tax or legal advice about your Health Account.
Bank of America N.A. Member FDIC.
© 2013 Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America – Health App Support >
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
So what exactly is included in ADCU on-the-go banking app?
• Access to mobile banking
• Locate and receive directions to your nearest branch or rediATM
• Calculate your savings with our handy Savings Calculator
• Latest news and industry updates
• Keep up-to-date with our latest offers and promotions
• Easy access to our product information, interest rates and fees
• Apply for new products or request more information with our mobile friendly forms
• Personalise your app – upload a photo from your phone gallery
• Get in touch with us easily, using one of the contact methods
And, most of the features above are available without having to log in to the app – you only need to authenticate when required.
A few things to remember:
• Don’t keep your Member Number and Access Code with your mobile device.
• Make sure you logout when you’re finished with mobile banking.
• Get in touch with ADCU immediately, if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
You also can set up accounts and securities alerts, deposit checks into your eligible Merrill Edge accounts, and transfer money between your Merrill Edge investment accounts and linked Bank of America bank accounts, as well as between accounts at other financial institutions you’ve set up on the website. Additionally, you can pay bills through the app if you've enrolled in the bill pay service on the website.
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Merrill Edge is available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S), and consists of the Merrill Edge Advisory Center (investment guidance) and self-directed online investing.
The Merrill Edge app for Android is available to clients who have online access to Merrill Lynch websites. Some of the features and services available on MerrillEdge.com are not available within this app. Please access the website to access all functionality.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Simple way to manage your bank checks. Add each check & then mark it cleared. Easily view all your checks or only the ones that have cleared with the view filter. Quickly search through all of them with real time search results.
Have any suggestions or find any issues, please let us know.
NOTE: There are currently two versions - one for devices with Android 2.x and another for 4.0. The version for 4.0 currently does not have the ability to save your data in the cloud, but is coming soon.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please vote for us for the best Finance app on the Android Market! http://bestappever.com/v/finc
It's time to stop giving your bank free money from overdraft fees and nonsensical charges because of poor money management. Checkbook is an app you can use in place of a paper checkbook and makes it easier than you think to handle your finances. Make an impulse purchase today? That's okay, but don't forget to deduct it from your account balance. Even the online bank statements lag when posting transactions-- sometimes causing you to believe you have more money than you do. That is not to their disadvantage: it's yours!
Although we cannot promise you will never overdraft again, we can promise you that using this app properly, and keeping track of your transactions will make it next to impossible.
This version of the app allows as many accounts as you need and does not have ads. This app works with 1 phone only. If you want to share a joint account, this is NOT the app for you.