Synchronizing your smartphone clock;
If your smartphone is a member of a domain, your smartphone clock is probably synchronized automatically by a network time server. If your smartphone is not a member of a domain, you can synchronize your smartphone clock with an Internet time server.
If time synchronization fails;
Since the Date & Time service is a cloud computing solution, it may be affected by the distance from the server, the data rate and data traffic of the network connection and the local network policy (firewall).
Sometimes, the connection with the smartphone will be interrupted, which may seem like the connection with the smartphone is disconnected.
The date set on your smartphone is inaccurate. Internet time servers will not synchronize your clock if the date is incorrect. Ensure that the date and time is set correctly in Date & Time properties in settings tab.
You are not connected to the Internet. Establish an Internet connection before you attempt to synchronize your clock.
Your personal or network firewall prevents clock synchronization. Most corporate and organizational firewalls will block time synchronization, as do some personal firewalls.
The clock shrinks when a card appears so that it's never hidden by your notifications.
Source code: https://github.com/cartland/watchface-utc
The watch face ONLY appears Android Wear devices.
Sehri and Iftar times are also available for the month of Ramadhan.
A list of E-codes (food additives) with their respective descriptions is also provided and they are classified into 3 categories: Halaal, Haraam and Doubtful.
One gym. One app. One less excuse.
Download the MSU Rec app now and get :
• Clear, easy to read building & pool hours
• The daily schedule of classes and events.
• Push pin notifications of closures and cancellations.
• Ability to add events to your calendar and receive alerts.
• Social media links to share activities with friends.
• Contact info for court reservations and personal training.
• Up-to-date program information.
• HFC office & staff links.
• Easy massage appointment scheduling.
• News feed from the Fitness Staff blog or Rec Sports Facebook page.
• Choice of app functions to customize your data.
The Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center features:
• 3 Multipurpose Gymnasiums
• 25-yard / 8-Lane Pool
• Free Weight Area
• 73 Cardio Machines
• 20-foot Climbing Wall
• Martial Arts Room
• Air-conditioned Group Fitness Rooms
• 35 Indoor Group Fitness bikes
• 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
• 8 Racquetball Courts with Handicap Access
• 1 Squash Court
• Indoor Running Track
• Men’s and Women’s Saunas
• Locker and Shower Facilities
• Olympic/Functional Weight Lifting Area
• Office-On-The-Move Walking Treadmill Desk
• Filtered Water Bottle Filling Stations
Never miss a free meal again! With one touch you can add events to your calendar and schedule reminders. You can also receive notifications the day of when free events are happening on campus. This is your guide to all the great Student Life and Recreation events happening on all of the Pellissippi State campuses
For Warner Pacific undergraduate students, parents, staff, Adult Degree Program students, and Alumni.
At your fingertips you can:
•View the activities calendar and save events directly to your personal calendar
•Never miss an academic deadline
•Watch the Knights through Game Central
•Access contact information for departments and staff
•Connect on social media
•Keep up on what’s happening at the College
• Campus Map – Find your way around campus
• Lunch Menu – Check the monthly lunch menu
• Jupiter Grades – Access all of your class assignments and grades
• Access information posted by your child’s teacher
• Events – Check schedules
• Athletics – Find out the latest Eagles sports schedules
• Receive real time alerts
• Contacts – Access NHCA staff
• Access your child’s class roster
• More – Discover all NHCA’s mobile application has to offer
App reviews or good quotes
Benefits: The Purdue Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative Life app provides prospective members with information about each chapter and the map will direct prospective members to the correct locations. Additionally, current members can use the app to stay up to date with current community events such as philanthropies, service opportunities and educational programs.
Download the Purdue Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative Life app now and begin your Purdue Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative journey!
Purdue University is home to one of the largest Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative Communities in the country with over 90 groups and 5,500 members! For over 130 years, our organizations have been guided by principles of leadership, scholarship, service and friendship. These core values ensure that members become well-rounded individuals who are ready to take on the new challenges and become responsible, active citizens. For more information about Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative Life, check out our website at: www.purdue.edu/fscl.